• 2 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Asking haw much

wadeoo is offline New Member

Asking haw much

Im 25 years old and 80kg i looking to do a cycle and need to know haw much a week and haw much in one load? Testosterone tren and boldenon

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wadeoo View Post
    Im 25 years old and 80kg i looking to do a cycle and need to know haw much a week and haw much in one load? Testosterone tren and boldenon
    So you want us to write you up a complete cycle? See you have your tren .....how many cycles have you completed?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, so I saw this post this morning and did not answer because I thought plenty of other people would jump in. Now it is night time and no one has responded. First of all, people come on here and ask questions that would take so long for us to answer, over and over and over. This board is here to offer good advice, but only after people put a few minutes into learning a bit on their own. Luckily you are 25, which is old enough to consider running some test. But, then you threw in tren , which no one will suggest you take right now. Tren is extremely strong and should never be taken by beginners. If you did even a little research on here you would have read that somewhere by now. Since you have not, it lets us all know that you have to do a lot more learning. But you cant learn everything by asking us to start from scratch and spoon feed it to you; or we would have to do it for everyone and it would take us years of work. If you are considering taking steroids you should take it very seriously and should read as much as you can. This board has a ton of information and after you have read it, or at least some of it, then you can ask more detailed questions. For example you also asked how much in one load? Steroids come in varying strengths, therefore it is like asking someone how many ounces of alcohol should I drink to get drunk. Well, there is Bacardi 151 that is quite a bit stronger than beer. So how much alcohol should you drink? It depends on what type of alcohol you are talking about. But aside from that, it also depends on how well you can handle alcohol; which is the same with steroids. Some guys take less and some guys take more. Some guys take a little and get horrible sides and some guys take a lot and have no horrible side effects. Also, when you take a bunch of compounds, and then have a problem, how will you know what is causing the most problems for you? This is why you should not start with a lot of things, but instead start with testosterone only. Then if you have no problems and add something to it in the future you will have a better idea of what might be causing the problems. And for now, you should not even consider tren. I would suggest waiting for at least five cycles or more before even thinking about adding this. Hopefully this information will help you in the right direction and read the stickies at the top of various pages; they are the first links in red and were written by experienced users and will teach you a lot of the basics to get you to the next level of understanding. Good luck.
    officious and BG like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Another thread?!?!?!

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ON SAME SUBJECT FFS!
    NACH3 likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Ok, so I saw this post this morning and did not answer because I thought plenty of other people would jump in. Now it is night time and no one has responded. First of all, people come on here and ask questions that would take so long for us to answer, over and over and over. This board is here to offer good advice, but only after people put a few minutes into learning a bit on their own. Luckily you are 25, which is old enough to consider running some test. But, then you threw in tren, which no one will suggest you take right now. Tren is extremely strong and should never be taken by beginners. If you did even a little research on here you would have read that somewhere by now. Since you have not, it lets us all know that you have to do a lot more learning. But you cant learn everything by asking us to start from scratch and spoon feed it to you; or we would have to do it for everyone and it would take us years of work. If you are considering taking steroids you should take it very seriously and should read as much as you can. This board has a ton of information and after you have read it, or at least some of it, then you can ask more detailed questions. For example you also asked how much in one load? Steroids come in varying strengths, therefore it is like asking someone how many ounces of alcohol should I drink to get drunk. Well, there is Bacardi 151 that is quite a bit stronger than beer. So how much alcohol should you drink? It depends on what type of alcohol you are talking about. But aside from that, it also depends on how well you can handle alcohol; which is the same with steroids. Some guys take less and some guys take more. Some guys take a little and get horrible sides and some guys take a lot and have no horrible side effects. Also, when you take a bunch of compounds, and then have a problem, how will you know what is causing the most problems for you? This is why you should not start with a lot of things, but instead start with testosterone only. Then if you have no problems and add something to it in the future you will have a better idea of what might be causing the problems. And for now, you should not even consider tren. I would suggest waiting for at least five cycles or more before even thinking about adding this. Hopefully this information will help you in the right direction and read the stickies at the top of various pages; they are the first links in red and were written by experienced users and will teach you a lot of the basics to get you to the next level of understanding. Good luck.
    Lol this might be a good post or not....good advise or not. But didn't bother to read.

Can you separate into sections man...very hard to read like this

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What does "haw" actually mean? Way too much pidgeon English lately.
    NACH3 and RewardingLabor like this.

Well, it was meant for Wadeoo, but if he read more he would not have posted his question. Lol. I certainly did not expect anyone else to read it. Ha ha.
    NACH3 likes this.

To sum it up more quickly-
    1. Read a little on your own before asking general questions
    2. Dont do tren on your first cycle
    3. steroids have different strengths so we can tell anyone "haw" much to inject.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    LMFAO! Haw? What the fvkin fvk.... Lol

thAts haw come no one is helping you... You aren't even trying to educate yourself about this! You've asked the same ?'s in all your posts(after we've told you no Tren and no bold... Test only! Jeez(hands on face)

wadeoo is offline New Member
    Reading up on it looked at youtube and every ones different. Im25 seen that tragic young man who died on the steroids soo sorry. If i have been posted some stuff a few times just tring to get all the info. And for haw strong the stuff is i sent photos of is in early post if you like I can upload them to here agen?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ok, so I saw this post this morning and did not answer because I thought plenty of other people would jump in. Now it is night time and no one has responded. First of all, people come on here and ask questions that would take so long for us to answer, over and over and over. This board is here to offer good advice, but only after people put a few minutes into learning a bit on their own. Luckily you are 25, which is old enough to consider running some test. But, then you threw in tren, which no one will suggest you take right now. Tren is extremely strong and should never be taken by beginners. If you did even a little research on here you would have read that somewhere by now. Since you have not, it lets us all know that you have to do a lot more learning. But you cant learn everything by asking us to start from scratch and spoon feed it to you; or we would have to do it for everyone and it would take us years of work. If you are considering taking steroids you should take it very seriously and should read as much as you can. This board has a ton of information and after you have read it, or at least some of it, then you can ask more detailed questions. For example you also asked how much in one load? Steroids come in varying strengths, therefore it is like asking someone how many ounces of alcohol should I drink to get drunk. Well, there is Bacardi 151 that is quite a bit stronger than beer. So how much alcohol should you drink? It depends on what type of alcohol you are talking about. But aside from that, it also depends on how well you can handle alcohol; which is the same with steroids. Some guys take less and some guys take more. Some guys take a little and get horrible sides and some guys take a lot and have no horrible side effects. Also, when you take a bunch of compounds, and then have a problem, how will you know what is causing the most problems for you? This is why you should not start with a lot of things, but instead start with testosterone only. Then if you have no problems and add something to it in the future you will have a better idea of what might be causing the problems. And for now, you should not even consider tren. I would suggest waiting for at least five cycles or more before even thinking about adding this. Hopefully this information will help you in the right direction and read the stickies at the top of various pages; they are the first links in red and were written by experienced users and will teach you a lot of the basics to get you to the next level of understanding. Good luck.
    I know why you typed this the way you did... Lol but aside from that it was and is a very informative(good analogies, too haha) post that I hope the OP has read! Sh*t I enjoyed it!

Right on Oki-Des!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Seriously man, how many threads do you need to start with the same question? How many times do you need the same answer?

I'm not going to post the first cycle link again you can find it in any number of your other threads. When you have bothered to do the research yourself then every thread you start will have the same ending.

Now, read, digest and post up your proposed cycle.

Thank you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    What does "haw" actually mean? Way too much pidgeon English lately.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zafncr4fCG8

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    came to find a laugh and there it is… along with oki-des block of text which after the first sentence I basically just read as a man yelling for 5 minutes.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    This should be a stickie for people to copy and past into people's first cycle questions lol

Thread Information