Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Steroids and vaccinations

LiteUser88 is offline New Member

Steroids and vaccinations

Hi, I've been on a cycle of Sustanon 250 before and recently started my 2nd cycle but realized I had to stop after 2 weeks since I'm going to Thailand in a month and had to get Typhoid and hep A vaccinations for the trip.

I'd just like to know If anyone has any idea of when It's safe to start injecting after taking said vaccinations. I Googled it and could only find info on when to stop before receiving vacc, which is 2 weeks if you're a light user of 2ml a week and only had 2 weeks injections.

Apparently steroids lowers your immune system and hinders the vaccination's ability to work through the body properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What kinda of steroids are you talking about?

If its anabolics (testosterone , nandrolone etc) they actually boost the immune system so no need to stop for the vaccines.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Uhhhh...that applies to corticosteroids (prednisone, cortisone, etc).
    Anabolic steroids mix just fine with vaccines.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Uhhhh...that applies to corticosteroids (prednisone, cortisone, etc).
    Anabolic steroids mix just fine with vaccines.
    LOL it's funny how many people actually think they are the same thing, anabolic .

Is this your 1st trip to Thailand? Good luck finding the time to work out. I stayed about 2 blocks from a gym and in 3 weeks I walked by it many times but never had time to go in. I didnt touch weight but I got plenty of cardio so to speak.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-01-2015 at 08:01 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

LiteUser88 is offline New Member
    First time there but I'm only going for 2 weeks so will only drop slightly.

Iron Mind is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What kinda of steroids are you talking about?

If its anabolics (testosterone, nandrolone etc) they actually boost the immune system so no need to stop for the vaccines.
    I've been finding different statements on this topic. I've read that especially nandrolone and test indeed boost your immune system, but I also read about side-effects including so called "test-flu". That would suggest a lowering of your immune system right? Or is that just a symptom that has nothing to do with decreased white blood cells or something?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mind View Post
    I've been finding different statements on this topic. I've read that especially nandrolone and test indeed boost your immune system, but I also read about side-effects including so called "test-flu". That would suggest a lowering of your immune system right? Or is that just a symptom that has nothing to do with decreased white blood cells or something?
    Test flu is what ppl call when the sudden increase in exogenous androgens creates some flu-like symptoms. Its a body reaction ussually to new users. I think sometimes can also be confused with dirty gear, when the body reacts to infected gear but is able to resolve the issue without the aid of antibiotics.

There is no medical info on it that I know of.

Iron Mind is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Test flu is what ppl call when the sudden increase in exogenous androgens creates some flu-like symptoms. Its a body reaction ussually to new users. I think sometimes can also be confused with dirty gear, when the body reacts to infected gear but is able to resolve the issue without the aid of antibiotics.

There is no medical info on it that I know of.

Alright, makes sense. Thanks for your info

Thread Information