bookie is offline Junior Member

Post Anavar+TEST E CYCLE ...

Hey guys,

I would like to know HOW I should start my cycle for Anavar and Test E. I have both products and am looking to take 60-80mg a day for the VAR and 500mg of TEST E per/week. I have PCT (Nova) and Milk Thistle for the liver.
    I also will be on Propecia throughtout the cycle (been on it for 5 years) I was thinking of running the cycle from prior research for 8 weeks. Can the more experienced members please provide some guidance. I would like to start tomorrow being April 11, 2012. My weight is 150lbs, 5 ft 9 and I work out 5 days a week. I eat about 3500-4000 calories a day.

bob87 is offline Member
    you haven put on a single pund since de***ber when everyone was telling you to eat more???

is this your first cycle? im shorter then you and have 50pounds on you mate (whilst not the leanest person around but still) you seem to light to be cycling

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    you haven put on a single pund since de***ber when everyone was telling you to eat more???

is this your first cycle? im shorter then you and have 50pounds on you mate (whilst not the leanest person around but still) you seem to light to be cycling
    good memory!

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    If you cant put on weight from 150 naturally a cycle will not help you. youll gain then loose it ALL

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    Check your diet. Run test at 500mg a week for 12 weeks not 8. Pct should be clomid and nolvadex . Not just nolvadex

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you cant gain with food you wont gain and especially maintain using any type of cycle. Why not take the advice given to you instead of wasting your money? Spend it on some quality food instead.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenwing1 View Post
    Check your diet. Run test at 500mg a week for 12 weeks not 8. Pct should be clomid and nolvadex. Not just nolvadex
    Dont listen to this, a cycle is not what you need

I have started eating more, I was 165lbs but dropped some weight. What about just running the VAR alone? I have done a cycle 4 years ago....

I would like to take the cycle, can someone please advise me on how to take it with the approx dosage, I would really appreciate it. I will eat more, thank you all for your honesty.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Im 190 same height as you and never did a cycle. You have to eat bro to gain weight. There are no shortcut's.

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    If you cant put on weight from 150 naturally a cycle will not help you. youll gain then loose it ALL
    you obviously don't know anything about anavar . I just had my brother complete a var cycle a few weeks ago and is doing better than ever.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyhats View Post
    you obviously don't know anything about anavar. I just had my brother complete a var cycle a few weeks ago and is doing better than ever.
    why dont you ask your brother for advice? he may hate you enough to tell you exactly how much to take..

Can someone answer the question I initially asked. It would be greatly appreciated. I will look into the diet section as well.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Hey guys,

I would like to know HOW I should start my cycle for Anavar and Test E. I have both products and am looking to take 60-80mg a day for the VAR and 500mg of TEST E per/week. I have PCT (Nova) and Milk Thistle for the liver.
    I also will be on Propecia throughtout the cycle (been on it for 5 years) I was thinking of running the cycle from prior research for 8 weeks. Can the more experienced members please provide some guidance. I would like to start tomorrow being April 11, 2012. My weight is 150lbs, 5 ft 9 and I work out 5 days a week. I eat about 3500-4000 calories a day.
    I wonder, why you chose testosterone , when you are prone to hair loss and you have been on Propecia for 5 years? I have been using minoxidil to counterbalance hair loss for more than 15 years, and although it works very well and I haven't lost a single hair even on 50 mg Winstrol /day, I am now very careful and I avoid everything except Anavar, nandrolone and boldenone . I think that you shouldn't rely on that Propecia will suppress the extra DHT created by 500 mg testosterone/week. Such a cycle - and at such doses that are not necessary to achieve some significant results - looks very risky to me (if you value your hair more than several pounds of muscle).

Basically, taking Propecia against hair loss and taking steroids at the same time is a very unhappy combination. You can't really be sure that Propecia will help you against a supraphysiological level of DHT, and what's even more tragical, you can't even take nandrolone, the safest steroid on hair. You are practically sentenced to lifelong Anavar cycles, because Anavar is the only steroid besides 5-alpha reduced nandrolone that shouldn't elevate androgenic activities in your body above the normal level. LOL Topical stuffs like minoxidil are a much better choice.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-12-2012 at 06:09 PM.

you obviously don't know anything about anavar. I just had my brother complete a var cycle a few weeks ago and is doing better than ever.
    This coming from a 19yr old kid that has run 1 var cycle and wants to run a test/tren cycle. Now youre putting your bro on Var

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ung&highlight=

I know plenty about Var mate, its actually my favourite compound and im a big advocate for it BUT if you dont know how to eat (the whole point of this thread) then just like every other AAS you are wasting your time, money, effort and damaging yourself for no good reason becasue without the right dietry intake your gains will ALWAYS be temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    I wonder, why you chose testosterone , when you are prone to hair loss and you have been on Propecia for 5 years? I have been using minoxidil to counterbalance hair loss for more than 15 years, and although it works very well and I haven't lost a single hair even on 50 mg Winstrol /day, I am now very careful and I avoid everything except Anavar , nandrolone and boldenone . I think that you shouldn't rely on that Propecia will suppress the extra DHT created by 500 mg testosterone/week. Such a cycle - and at such doses that are not necessary to achieve some significant results - looks very risky to me (if you value your hair more than several pounds of muscle).

Basically, taking Propecia against hair loss and taking steroids at the same time is a very unhappy combination. You can't really be sure that Propecia will help you against a supraphysiological level of DHT, and what's even more tragical, you can't even take nandrolone, the safest steroid on hair. You are practically sentenced to lifelong Anavar cycles, because Anavar is the only steroid besides 5-alpha reduced nandrolone that shouldn't elevate androgenic activities in your body above the normal level. LOL Topical stuffs like minoxidil are a much better choice.

I value my hair more than anything, I don't care about some pounds of muscles and sacrifice my hair for it! So I can only take Anavar ONLY cycles? Can you prescribe how much and whatelse I need to take.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    I value my hair more than anything, I don't care about some pounds of muscles and sacrifice my hair for it! So I can only take Anavar ONLY cycles? Can you prescribe how much and whatelse I need to take.
    As I said, Propecia won't help you much, when you take steroids . It can only help you against your physiological levels of DHT. Not against androgenic steroids and some of their potent metabolites.

During a cycle with testosterone at 500 mg/week, I am afraid that the levels of DHT will be too high. A blood test would tell you more, but anyway, Propecia simply isn't a good choice. To the contrary - you can't even take nandrolone !

A topical like minoxidil is the only option, but it depends on if you react to this stuff well. You would have to try it first. The combination of minoxidil with Propecia is often very effective, so you could even experience some regrowth.

In any case, if you want to run some steroid at this moment, you can try Anavar at 50 mg/day. I can't guarantee you anything, but at this dosage it shouldn't be dangerous at all.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Come back in another 2 months and tell us that. If he doesnt have a good diet and coudnt gain before the cycle he will loose what he gained. It's a typical KID mentality saying/thinking everything is OK right after the cycle. lol What about 2 months? 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? Start reading, there are LOTS of information from people who have problems that come up later. Play now pay later, especially if you dont do things right.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Come back in another 2 months and tell us that. If he doesnt have a good diet and coudnt gain before the cycle he will loose what he gained. It's a typical KID mentality saying/thinking everything is OK right after the cycle. lol What about 2 months? 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? Start reading, there are LOTS of information from people who have problems that come up later. Play now pay later, especially if you dont do things right.

I will do things right, I will take 50-80mg var for 12 weeks as Ive researched from the board. I will also take milk thistle, nova and clomid. I don't believe I need to take anything else...????? I do not want to take test and lose hair, i am fine with minimal and slow gains.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Maybe a low dose of test with your anavar could be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete View Post
    Maybe a low dose of test with your anavar could be an option.
    what would I accomplish with that? I have a question regarding the var...I have 12mg pills and if I wanna take 50-80mg per day, should I take 3x12mg in the mornings and 3x12mg at night?

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    If you dont have a foundation.. i dont care what type of cycle you run.....
    You will put on weight for sure.. but i guarantee u will lose it all.
    Listen to the guys.. try to put on size naturally..get ur diet on point..then u come back for a cycle.
    good luck man

irishharry is offline New Member
    Hey Bookie, I am on my first cycle. I dont know how old you are. I am 22. Some say that is too young, some say its just old enough. I am not suggesting do it one way or the other. But here is how mine looks.

Im doing a similar cycle man. I am mid way through week 5 right now.
    500 mg test E weeks 1-15
    Var 40mg ed weeks 5-11
    Adex weeks 3-15 .5mg Mon & Thur.
    HCG for 12 days after cycle.
    4000 calories a day. Ill post my diet if you want to try something similar.
    Meal 1- Protein pancakes. 6 eggs, 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 1/2 cup oats, tsp vanilla, tsp cinnamon (thats the batter) add tbs peanut butter, honey, sugar free syrup.
    Meal 2- 10 oz tilapia, 3/4 cup white rice.
    Meal 3- 10oz chicken, 3/4 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli.
    Meal 4- 60g whey isolate, 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbs peanut butte, half banana.
    Post Shake- 25 g whey isolate, 30 grams rice flour
    Meal 5- 10 oz lean red meat, 10oz potato, add sour cream & cheese, spinach leaf dinner sald, add dressing.
    Meal 5- choose one. 6 eggs, 8 oz breakfast potatos, or 50 g whey isolate, 1/2 cup oats.

5000 mg fish oil
    2 multi vitamins
    Primrose and green tea extract if desired.

I am 22, 5'9. When I started weight was 163. I am 174 on 5th week. Loving it man. Enjoy your the cycle and ride it out, its awesome.

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post

you're overweight, bigger doesnt mean better

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    you're overweight, bigger doesnt mean better
    I'm sure that over 2 years later he doesn't care.

Please don't bump irrelevant old threads.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information