Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq
  • 1 Post By zempey

Thread: Without Injections? Frist timer

NewBod is offline New Member

Without Injections? Frist timer

Hi -

I am 43 / 6'3" / 185lbs / 20% BF. I've been working out regularly for about year or so. I've got a great diet plan that I stick to and track but I am not seeing the results that I would like to see. However, I have lost 12Lbs of BF and gained 5 LBS of muscle over the course of 5 months.

I have read up a bit on steroids and have read the first time cycle. However, just getting started out I'm really not wild about doing the injections and have read about the mass stack and wanted to get people's feedback on going that route. I am not looking to compete by no means but just wanting to pack on 20 lbs of muscle and lose 20 Lbs of fat. I am currently eating 2,000 calories a day which is putting me 30% at a calorie deficit. I feel I just need that extra push to get me over my plateau.

So my question is, can I see some results without injections and by taking the mass stack?

Thanks and sorry if this question was posted somewhere on here already. If so I couldn't find it

Thanks

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

Firstly congrats on the 12lb bf loss and 5lb lbm gains.

The short answer is no, there is nothing you can (safely) take orally that does anything near to what steroids do. I would stear clear of the mass stacks you talk of, you are far better off to rely on good old hard work and good diet coupled with consistency. If you are looking for an extra push look into HIT training and/or carb cycling if your primary goal is to loose bf. The diet and nutrition part of this site has a huge amount of info to help you loose bf. Most weight loss aids are for use when you are 10% bf and want to get lower and wont really help much at 20%.

The bottom line is, if you want to do steroids you will need to get used to the idea of injecting.

DIET AND NUTRITION

This is a great thread that has all you need to know about planning your first cycle.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

NewBod is offline New Member
    Thanks for the direction and advice. Yes it sounds like I need to work on getting my BF down more and play around with my diet and increase cardio. I'll take a read at those links in great detail.

Thank you again for your response

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Also, if you can't pin yourself correctly you'll gett infections, soreness, but we all get that depending on what your running lol... You have to be calm and fearless of it... If scared its best not to do it...

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you can still do a good while without roid yet...

BUT, when youll be ready to, Here's some advice.

to cycle efficiently you HAVE TO inject.
    You could to reduce the stress of first injection. Practice with Bac water or injectable b12.(preferably B12 at least the injection will do something...)
    Its water based so its different than oil based. but it is easier and it can get you past the mental fear of piercing the skin with a needle.

dont Inject the quad until you are used to injection.
    Some Loves pinning quad some like me find it unbearable no matter how or what is injected.

I injected quad at my second injection is went so horribly that I havent been able to inject for 6 months...
    so stick with glute or delt for first time cycle.

another alternative.

inject more frequently SubQ. with higer concentration gear.
    if you can find Test-e at 300mg/ml per example take it over 200 or 250.
    inject like .4cc 3-4 times a weeks where you are the fattest.

SubQ injection are extremely easy and painless, however volume is very limited and can leave a lump under skin.
    not the best way to go. but it is a viable option...

good luck
    NACH3 likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like your diet needs some work, visit the diet section and let those guys square you away. You seem to be going in the right direction, with some adjustments you will start making better gains. Don't jump into juice just yet, get your diet and training dialed in first, this will make your first cycle much better in the future.
    NACH3 likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been doing steroids for more than 20 years and I only inject in my glutes (butt). I am also on self administered trt and have probably given myself more than 1000 shots over the years. I simply wipe the injection site before I pin and I have never gotten an infection. Although it is something that people talk about and does sometimes happen it can be avoided. Of course it can freak some people out, but think how many shots you have been given while growing up at the doctors office. It is a safe and common way to administer meds and nothing to be too concerned about when you learn to do it properly. I know this is not what you asked, but since you wanted to take orals I was just assuming that it was a concern. Good luck.

Thread Information