Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: How good are CrazyMass supplements

Anirudha1993 is offline New Member

How good are CrazyMass supplements

Hi,

I am a complete newbie, and very underweight. I finally decided to go to gym and bulk up.

I am 21, my height is 5'6' and my weight is 93 pounds.

I ordered the bulking stack from CrazyMass.

Will it work or did I waste my money?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I’m not against supplements, because that’s the right way to go, results with less sides possible. But I’m against the misleading ads. Except protein, creatine and caffeine there’s no other natural remedy that works. And guess what? Those 3 supplements are the cheapest on the market!!!
    Answer to your question: a good diet, with right training, and those 3 supplements, there’s no better known natural stack

Anirudha1993 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I’m not against supplements, because that’s the right way to go, results with less sides possible. But I’m against the misleading ads. Except protein, creatine and caffeine there’s no other natural remedy that works. And guess what? Those 3 supplements are the cheapest on the market!!!
    Answer to your question: a good diet, with right training, and those 3 supplements, there’s no better known natural stack
    If I want to go the anabolic way, what should I do for the quickest gains?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anirudha1993 View Post
    I told you, protein, creatine and caffeine.
    If you have enough time for your diet, you don’t even need protein. Caffeine is good for giving you some mental boost and focus, but you won’t have noticeable changes in shape or overall strenght.
    Creatine instead, is the only supplement that will give you fullness. Although not everyone benefits from creatine, it helps alot, and gives anaerobic strenght.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anirudha1993 View Post
    Chickenroids, steakroids, vegieroids. In other words, food. Thats really what you need. The protein mass builder is an OK supplement but dont rely on it or skip any meals.
    noon likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Chickenroids, steakroids, vegieroids. In other words, food. Thats really what you need. The protein mass builder is an OK supplement but dont rely on it or skip any meals.
    ^^^ He's right on as above as well.... Food is your biggest ally as you haven't built a solid foundation yet(hence no need for roids... You'll end up right back where you are! Just my .02...

Thread Information