Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By gamble14

Thread: Second cycle

  1. #1
    gamble14's Avatar
    gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51

    Second cycle

    About to start my second cycle. You can see my first cycle in my post history as everything will be the same. My question is i am wanting to add dbol for my second cycle instead of just doing another test only cycle but wasn't sure what you guys thought for a second cycle. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,315
    Quote Originally Posted by gamble14
    About to start my second cycle. You can see my first cycle in my post history as everything will be the same. My question is i am wanting to add dbol for my second cycle instead of just doing another test only cycle but wasn't sure what you guys thought for a second cycle. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
    honestly I don't like Orals. The only time I would consider an oral compound is pre contest. Dbol will just add water weight the will drop off after the compound is discontinued
    NACH3 likes this.

  3. #3
    gamble14's Avatar
    gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    So you think just test again? I assume I will still see gains from a second test only cycle.

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,315
    Quote Originally Posted by gamble14
    So you think just test again? I assume I will still see gains from a second test only cycle.
    what was the exact compounds and doses you ran for the first cycle including hcg ai and pct?

  5. #5
    gamble14's Avatar
    gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    I did test e at 500mg a week. Used arimidex .5 EOD and 500iu of hcg a week. I used nolvadex and clomid for pct nolvadex at 40-20-20-20 and clomid at 100-50-50-50. Cycle went great. No side affects no e2 problems blood work checked out after pct and I was good to go. What do you think?

  6. #6
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,315
    Quote Originally Posted by gamble14
    I did test e at 500mg a week. Used arimidex .5 EOD and 500iu of hcg a week. I used nolvadex and clomid for pct nolvadex at 40-20-20-20 and clomid at 100-50-50-50. Cycle went great. No side affects no e2 problems blood work checked out after pct and I was good to go. What do you think?
    run the test only again no need to add more unless your not gaining. Remember less is more in this sport

  7. #7
    gamble14's Avatar
    gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    Yeah I definitely understand that. I'm assumin no need to bump up test dosage? Just do everything the same way as last time? Well except for the 22g 1 1/2 inch pins... Forget that shit hahaha

  8. #8
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,315
    Quote Originally Posted by gamble14 View Post
    Yeah I definitely understand that. I'm assumin no need to bump up test dosage? Just do everything the same way as last time? Well except for the 22g 1 1/2 inch pins... Forget that shit hahaha
    yes and yes use a smaller pin

  9. #9
    gamble14's Avatar
    gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    I went 25 gauge and 1 inch for this one
    NACH3 likes this.

  10. #10
    gamble14's Avatar
    gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    Alright quick question. Just did my last pin today so pct will start in two weeks. My nolvadex is 50mg. Initially was just gonna cut it to get around 40mg but then started wondering if it really matters if I ran my nolvadex at 50mg then 25. What do yall think?

  11. #11
    Faacus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    127
    You have good gains with this second cycle? Comparable to the first cycle?

  12. #12
    gamble14's Avatar
    gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    The gains with second cycle was way better than the first. My diet is on point now as it still needed some work during the first cycle. This cycle I gained 25 pounds which to me was just insane. Any thoughts on the question above?

  13. #13
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    It's no biggie, you'll be fine. Assuming you have clomid too?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  14. #14
    gamble14's Avatar
    gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    Yes of course but it's dosed at 50mg so it's easy

  15. #15
    Jboonk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Adddd

  16. #16
    gamble14's Avatar
    gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    51
    What

  17. #17
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    I really don't see why adding Dbol would be a problem.Some like it some dont.Give it a try and find out for yourself.I ran it a lot when I was younger and loved it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •