Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dirtysouth

Thread: Tren

boneyhardbody is offline Junior Member

Tren

Want to add tren into my next cycle but I've heard some crazy stories of the side effects so I'm thinking of running a very small dose 120mg a week

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Whats your stats and cycle history?

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneyhardbody
    Want to add tren into my next cycle but I've heard some crazy stories of the side effects so I'm thinking of running a very small dose 120mg a week
    tren e or A? you wont feel anything at that dose. im at 600mg now and strenth is just kicking in. sides arnt bad for me the worse side for me now is anxiety or just negative feeling in my head.

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    You won't know until you try...u may respond very well to a small dose...Dorian Yates was known to run as little as 75mgs of Tren A EOD and had great results...start small and access your tolerance, if u can handle it bump it up...the only sides I've ever experienced with tren are night sweats..start with tren A that way if u do experience adverse affects it is out of your system within days...with the Tren E it could take up to weeks to leave your system
    NACH3 likes this.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Don't take Tren if you have a history of depression, anxiety or are feeling down. Tren has a way of multiplying these issues and there will be problems.

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    Go with Tren A and drop it if you can't handle the sides. 75mg/EOD is enough

I was afraid to try it and I'm one of the lucky guys that don't get much sides from it , I can sleep and all even on 1g.

Thread Information