Bjorn Turock is offline New Member

Recomp Cycle Advice

Hi guys, thanks for taking a look at my post. I am a 32 y/o that has been in the gym all my life. I recently slipped a bit in my GPP and Strength due to missing workouts because of the time crunch of my new baby. In the last 12 months workouts have gone from being an intense hour or two 4-6 times a week to an almost intense 45-60 minutes 3-4 times a week.

My training schedule has been back where it needs to be for a month, and the wifey has stated that she is going to keep up her end of the deal because she likes me better when I am fit and happy with myself etc.

I've got two basic cycles under my belt, and other than a little PIP, there was nothing but positives from the whole experience. My goal with this go round is to get the body back to the fitness level it was in before the baby. (haha I kind sound like a female)

OK the stats:
    6'4'' 230lbs 16% bf

I'm comfortable walking around between 215-230lbs, my goal is to get my strength and wind back, essentially my thought process is that I might be able to get to a point in 6 months that would take 9+ without the help of AAS.

I am not looking to get hyper lean, nor am I in need of much additional muscle mass.

My Plan:

Week 1-2 Test E 300 Test P 200
    Week 3-6 Test E 500 Var 50
    Week 7-10 Test E 500
    Week 11 Test E 400 Test P 100
    Week 12 Test P 500

HCG through-out at 500 weekly with a 1500 blast 5 days after last pin (17 days after last E pin)

PCT will also include Clomid/Nolva at 50/10 daily for 3 weeks

I have letro, arimidex and antibiotics on hand to deal with any issues. No serious gyno on cycle 1 or 2 just a little joint stiffness.

Diet is Cyclic Keto

My 3 biggest concerns are:

Am I placing my Var at the most effective point?

Should I try to run a pre-cycle cut to get my bf as low as possible? What else can I do before starting this to prep my body and get the maximum benefit?

Would I be better of lowering the Test to 400 a week (keeping in mind that my goal is to look like Hugh Jackman in Xmen rather than Serge Nubret in Pumping Iron)

I really appreciate any help and feedback any of you could offer, thanks for helping a new guy do this in as safe and intelligent of a manner as possible.

I am also very receptive to thoughts on avoiding PIP, any advantage to injecting half the gear in two different spots?

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    You make it so complicated for nothing.

- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Ajust your diet for your goal.

Thread Information