Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By reporich

Thread: First cycle, looking for advice/tips from experienced users. Thanks in advance

Jumanji121 is offline New Member

First cycle, looking for advice/tips from experienced users. Thanks in advance

Hey guys, I will be starting my first cycle this week. My friend is sorting me out with my gear, writing me a training program and basically everything to follow to having a successful cycle. I would just like some extra information from you guys, the more info the better. This is what my cycle will consist of:

8 week cycle, starting with 2ml prop, 1ml tren , 1ml win - per week and then upping dose
    Arimidex for my AI

I have had pubertal gyno in my left breast since 17/18 (Im now 22 going on 23).
    Do I have to be worried about anything? Or will this have an affect on me when cycling?

I read a write up from a very well respected member on the forum by the name of "Austinite", that Raloxifene can be used in monitored dosages to help reverse gyno? Could I use this on my cycle? What else would you suggest I use to have a successful cycle also taking into consideration that I have a minor case of pre existing gyno? If you can give me any tips or advice it would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to all of the positive feedback

Thanks in advance, cheers!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Read the planning and executing my first cycle sticky. It has all the information you are looking for and yes there are always risks that come with cycling so you really need to look at those risks and determine if you think running a cycle is worth the potential risks. Telling us you are running one cc of this and 2cc of that isn't telling us anything if we do not know what your gear is dosed at so it's better to list how many mg your planning to run ew and what the split is if pinning 2 times ew

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Read the planning and executing my first cycle sticky. It has all the information you are looking for and yes there are always risks that come with cycling so you really need to look at those risks and determine if you think running a cycle is worth the potential risks. Telling us you are running one cc of this and 2cc of that isn't telling us anything if we do not know what your gear is dosed at so it's better to list how many mg your planning to run ew and what the split is if pinning 2 times ew
    Definitely agree with Bio... And for your first cycle should be test only... Drop the Tren ... Read up as friends don't always know what they are doing, I've made that mistake one time(& that's all it takes to damage your HPTA/Testicular loop for good) Always educate yourself about anything you put into your body... Let alone AAS! There's so much more to it than just jabbing yourself...

How long have you been lifting? Stats... Age, height, weight, bf%... As this will help us help you more! Good luck OP!

doraemon is offline New Member
    i'm just curious, did the prop causing pip and swelling? imho, tren is not for the first cycler. the sides is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Definitely agree with Bio... And for your first cycle should be test only... Drop the Tren ... Read up as friends don't always know what they are doing, I've made that mistake one time(& that's all it takes to damage your HPTA/Testicular loop for good) Always educate yourself about anything you put into your body... Let alone AAS! There's so much more to it than just jabbing yourself...

How long have you been lifting? Stats... Age, height, weight, bf%... As this will help us help you more! Good luck OP!
    Thanks for the advice NACH3

Ive been taking all of this into consideration. But I will be taking it very slowly if anything does happen I will simply stop. I got blood tests last week, everything is good.

Ive been an athlete for most of my life. Been lifting on and off for 6+ years. Im 23, 183cm's, 82kgs, body fat I would say 10-12%

I just want to know from you guys if I should take anything else to help with a more successful outcome of the cycle?

Thanks for advice

I will post in here and keep everyone updated, hopefully everything goes smoothly, lucky I have well educated people up here if I do run into problems. But anything else I should know about other than the thread you asked me to read about?

CHeers

reporich is offline Associate Member
    You got great answers but you don't want to listen. Why ask, you know it all!
    derekkpapa1 and NACH3 like this.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    don't bother reporting back.
    Running that type of cycle for a first cycle is not something anyone here would preach or advise.
    Foolish at best

drake4243 is offline Member
    This is funny, no seriously......... Seriously lmfao

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, this might help you understand why people don't run anything other then test on first cycle due to the risk of negative sides and Genetics.....

"And there's no way to know until you go. This is why we reccomend testosterone to start with. And a relatively lightly dosed cycle to boot. 300mg per week of testosterone should be more than enough for a beginner to test the waters. And this is where you'll know if you are sensitive to estrogen buildup, or acne, or testicular shrinkage, or hard shutdown, or any other side effects. Some are very lucky like me, who experience absolutely nothing. Others find they are very sensitive to one particular side effect, lets say acne, and see nothing else. Others get a whole plethora of side effects just from a small dose. Your first cycle or 2 are all about testing the waters and seeing how you respond and react. And only after you have explored every nook and cranny of it will you be ready to move on to other compounds and explore those to find what works better for you, etc.

What determines how you react to anything is first and foremost: genetics. The next thing is dose and duration. Then age is a factor as well, because as we age, our bodies change and react differently to things than we did at a previous age. After that comes what compound(s) you use.

For example, I know a guy who recently did his first cycle and finished it about 3 weeks ago. Not only was he not ready for it at all (hadn't built up a proper base of muscle beforehand, etc.), he was a moron and used test E at 750mg per week! First off, I think 500mg per week is too much, let alone seven fifty! But that's not the end of it. He originally planned his cycle to be 10 weeks long. For whatever reason, he decided to extend it to 14 weeks, and for the last 3 weeks or something he upped his dose to 1,000mg per week. A whole gram per week of test... on a BEGINNER 1st TIME CYCLE.

Needless to say, he recently contacted me freaking out that he is having problems over his PCT with being able to get erections and whatnot. Now, he may have messed himself up by going extreme on his first cycle. OR he may just be sensitive to HPTA shutdown and he is one of those types that requires longer to recover (it's only been 3 weeks PCT so far for him). I told him to keep up his nolva and an aromatase inhibitor (aromasin ), and wait it out another week or 2 before taking further steps. Never know, he may fully recover by then.

But this is an example of why we use a basic compound such as testosterone only for a first cycle, and use a sensible dose and duration to gauge how we respond. I have never been an advocate of cycles longer than 8 weeks. Maximum I advise people is 10 weeks."
    Source http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-toxicity.html

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    6 years on and off? Diet and train right for another 2 years consecutively, then come back...

Thread Information