Meowser is offline New Member

Tren and paranoia HELP!!

Hi all,

This is my first time posting and I really just need a bit of advice.

I'm a 31yo female and my partner is taking Tren , HGH and clen right now. I'm pregnant with our first child and I also have a 6yo from a previous relationship whom lives with us.

I guess my question is, would any of the above cause paranoia, anxiety or any other bad side effects? I have been with him for 3 1/2 years and it's got to the point where he has kicked me out of the house with my daughter and no where to go and nothing to my name because he believes I'm out to get him.
    I have always been there for him and supported his mission to get ripped from the insane diets and training etc. and also his future aspirations, leaving my stable job and working with him on his dream for the last 2 years.

Now that this has had a major impact on my relationship and future, I'm in desperate need of advice as to what I can do or say to help elevate the paranoia or other possible symptoms.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My future family depends on it and I'm running out of options.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Rough 1st post

But, yes - Tren can cause some serious shit to happen in someone's head - Going by personal experience here. . . . You have to double think everything you do. Because it doesn't take much to take a leap off that edge - When, you make that leap - there's no coming back

I have not "lost it" while cycling heavy tren - But, whoa have I come close. . . . It also aids my anxiety and I some nights I can not shake it. So anxiety meds are almost a must

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yes tren will do this ask him to join up.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sorry to hear what you are going through, there will be tren experienced members posting their opinions, but cant stop myself from giving my 2 cents,

If you are being abused or mistreated phisically and/or psychologically you should move out and seek help from proper authorities. There is no such thing as tough love! You deserve better for you and for your kids, if your partner can not see this he does not deserve you. BTW hes is the one who would needs to leave the house, just talk to a lawyer.

Sorry if Im out of line in any way, if so just disregard this post.

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Yes tren will do this ask him to join up.
    He doesn't know I'm on here. He claims that im the one to blame for everything and he thinks he knows it all when it comes to steroid use . I'm feeling so helpless and being hormonal doesn't help

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have experienced some paranoia with tren too but it was nothing I couldn't control. Also you do not mention that he is taking any test. If not then he is shut down and that can cause it's own set of psychological issues. Add tren into it with no test and yeah it could be a mess.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Tren is known to f*ck with peoples heads.

He sounds like a no good mother****er. I would never throw a girl out unless she was cheating on me or something of that nature. And to throw out youre daughter to...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I am sorry to hear what you are going through, there will be tren experienced members posting their opinions, but cant stop myself from giving my 2 cents,

If you are being abused or mistreated phisically and/or psychologically you should move out and seek help from proper authorities. There is no such thing as tough love! You deserve better for you and for your kids, if your partner can not see this he does not deserve you. BTW hes is the one who would needs to leave the house, just talk to a lawyer.

Sorry if Im out of line in any way, if so just disregard this post.

All the best
    He isn't physically abusive with me. But he has been very demeaning in the way he speaks with me. He has paid for everything while I was helping him work on his dream. He claims that I'm a gold digger if I go to a lawyer and that I don't deserve a thing. It hurts because I gave up my life and independence to help him. I just don't feel strong enough to walk away. Call me a coward, but I just don't want a broken family

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    are you a troll?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    are you a troll?
    They are getting quite evasive

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    are you a troll?
    No, not at all. I'm sorry if you feel that I am. But desperate measures make you do things you wouldn't normally. I've never posted on a forum before

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be hard to tell someone that tren is making them different. I know when my wife complains about me when I am on tren I feel like when a guy blames PMS on a woman's mood. Even though PMS might be the cause of a bad mood, no one likes to hear it; right? So you are fighting with another problem in and of itself as tren most certainly is causing him to act crazy, but at the same time it can cause more problems if you let him know what you are thinking. Tren is a beast and can cause some crazy reactions with people. It sucks that he cannot see it though. The good news is that tren is not something you should run more than a few months, at most, and then he will go back to normal; hopefully. Providing he has not destroyed too much in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    It can be hard to tell someone that tren is making them different. I know when my wife complains about me when I am on tren I feel like when a guy blames PMS on a woman's mood. Even though PMS might be the cause of a bad mood, no one likes to hear it; right? So you are fighting with another problem in and of itself as tren most certainly is causing him to act crazy, but at the same time it can cause more problems if you let him know what you are thinking. Tren is a beast and can cause some crazy reactions with people. It sucks that he cannot see it though. The good news is that tren is not something you should run more than a few months, at most, and then he will go back to normal; hopefully. Providing he has not destroyed too much in the meantime.
    When he's non on it, we're living the dream.. When he is.. I'm a cheater and want to ruin his life.. Is there nothing I can say or do? Or do I just leave him alone to sort himself out?

Blog Entries
    That's what my female friends(other than my woman) call it - you're PMS'ng again - I'm like, well - yeah

Mood swings like a mother - might as well call it PMS

I just watch myself very closely, I'm too big to fly off the handle.

Seen a guy at the gym who shattered his wrist - hmm, I wonder why. He looked ripped though. Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowser
    When he's non on it, we're living the dream.. When he is.. I'm a cheater and want to ruin his life.. Is there nothing I can say or do? Or do I just leave him alone to sort himself out?
    Nothing you can do - not really

You can't change someone's thought process

Your call on all

I have never had anything to the point of my woman even bringing it to my attention. But, like I said - I can control myself pretty well

I'm in recovery from much worse shit than juice. If I could control that - I can control anything else I do.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    That's what my female friends(other than my woman) call it - you're PMS'ng again - I'm like, well - yeah

Mood swings like a mother - might as well call it PMS

I just watch myself very closely, I'm too big to fly off the handle.

Seen a guy at the gym who shattered his wrist - hmm, I wonder why. He looked ripped though. Lol
    I'm not perfect and I also have mood swings but they don't even compare to this. I've suggested couples counselling so he doesn't feel like I'm blaming him for everything, because I dont. But I can't see how someone can be so delusional or not self aware to handle this. He's 34 but taking responsibility isn't high on the agenda.
    I'm glad to see that a lot of you guys on this forum are self aware. It gives me hope.. Even if my hope can be misguided lol

Nothing you can do - not really

You can't change someone's thought process

Your call on all

I have never had anything to the point of my woman even bringing it to my attention. But, like I said - I can control myself pretty well

I'm in recovery from much worse shit than juice. If I could control that - I can control anything else I do.

It saddens me to hear that there isn't much I can do. But I do applaud you for being in control of your own actions. I have my own vices and I've over come them with his help. This is why I feel the need to help him, I only need him to be slightly receptive. But if it's not going to work then maybe I need to cut my losses and just concentrate on me and my kids.

Blog Entries
    Well,

Like all sauce - It amplifies who you are

You're a shit bag - On juice, you're a amped up & juiced shit bag

You're an ass hole - On sauce, a sauced pissed off ass hole

At least you're not a troll - GL

If he already has a chemical imbalance (manic, depressed, ADD, ADHD, etc) the Tren could just exasperate the problem. He needs to go to the Doc and get his chemicals under control. I was diagnosed depressed when I was 45. Man, all the regrets I have now that the kids are grown up. All the tender moments I missed because I couldn't control my temper. Have him get checked out. It could change your world.

Well,

Like all sauce - It amplifies who you are

You're a shit bag - On juice, you're a amped up & juiced shit bag

You're an ass hole - On sauce, a sauced pissed off ass hole

At least you're not a troll - GL
    Haha to be perfectly honest.. I'm not quite sure what a troll is!
    I guess I just leave him to it. As much as it kills me to write it. I guess I have bigger fish to fry like finding a house and job to take care of my little family.
    Thank you so much for your words. They have really helped me clear a few thoughts out.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If he already has a chemical imbalance (manic, depressed, ADD, ADHD, etc) the Tren could just exasperate the problem. He needs to go to the Doc and get his chemicals under control. I was diagnosed depressed when I was 45. Man, all the regrets I have now that the kids are grown up. All the tender moments I missed because I couldn't control my temper. Have him get checked out. It could change your world.
    He was diagnosed with BDD a few years ago. He says that it's all in check now but I feel that it's aggravated the situation slightly. He refuses help because, as I said before, he claims I'm the one to blame. I don't want him to miss out on all these important things like the kids growing up, but I feel like it's out of my hands now. I can't make him better, only he has the power to do that. I'm more than happy to support him, but he swatts me away because he claims to not have a problem.. Other than me lol

If he will not go for help, the situation will not get any better. When your man finally realizes he needs help he would have missed a lot of precious time with the children.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If he will not go for help, the situation will not get any better. When your man finally realizes he needs help he would have missed a lot of precious time with the children.
    I know this and this is what saddens me the most. Not that it's him that will be missing out. But so will the kids. My daughter calls him Daddy and he's the only daddy she's ever known. I feel like I've failed her and this unborn child more than anyone. I just want their daddy to be better. However I can't do it for him. If I could, I would do it in a heartbeat.
    I do hope he finds help soon. If not for us, then for our kids and himself

Blog Entries
    This is all a part of keeping balance

Life is not all about sauce, lifting or BS's

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, a troll is someone who comes on and puts up fake posts just to catch some attention

This is all a part of keeping balance

Life is not all about sauce, lifting or BS's
    I'm a firm believer in balance. If he can't/wont come to this party, then sadly, it will have to go on until he's ready

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, it sounds like he is totally out of control. When I am on tren and my wife asks me a question and I did not hear her, and say "what"? She gets offended that I did not ask what she said in a very polite manner. Lol. I have never yelled at her, accused her of cheating or kicked her out. It is nothing like that at all. But she can tell that something is a bit different. But, I am in my 40's and can handle it a lot better than when I was younger and did it. I do not want to say there is nothing you can do, but it is definitely going to be a challenge. None of us know him as well as you do therefore you have to go by your own instincts here. Maybe when he is off, he will apologize and if/when that happens and is in a better mood you can discuss your concerns and fears. Good luck.

Oh yeah, a troll is someone who comes on and puts up fake posts just to catch some attention
    Haha thanks for clearing that up. I sort of knew but didn't really, if that makes any sense. I am definitely not one of those. Just a heartbroken hopeless woman that needed some advice during a thunderstorm. I know what I have to do now. I'm so glad I posted this up. It's been a real eye opener!

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Well, it sounds like he is totally out of control. When I am on tren and my wife asks me a question and I did not hear her, and say "what"? She gets offended that I did not ask what she said in a very polite manner. Lol. I have never yelled at her, accused her of cheating or kicked her out. It is nothing like that at all. But she can tell that something is a bit different. But, I am in my 40's and can handle it a lot better than when I was younger and did it. I do not want to say there is nothing you can do, but it is definitely going to be a challenge. None of us know him as well as you do therefore you have to go by your own instincts here. Maybe when he is off, he will apologize and if/when that happens and is in a better mood you can discuss your concerns and fears. Good luck.
    Lol, he does answer me in a very bad tone which sets me off at times. It's an agitated 'what'. Leaves me feeling a little unwanted and more of a burden than his partner, hence the bad reactions. I do hope we can work this out and it's great hearing from people who have control of this so I can see both sides of it. By all means, he's a wonderful guy and a great father. Just needs a bit of help. I don't judge him for any of this, I'm just trying to support him but so far my support has come out like I'm nagging and being a bitch. Even if I use the right tone lol.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowser View Post
    He isn't physically abusive with me. But he has been very demeaning in the way he speaks with me. He has paid for everything while I was helping him work on his dream. He claims that I'm a gold digger if I go to a lawyer and that I don't deserve a thing. It hurts because I gave up my life and independence to help him. I just don't feel strong enough to walk away. Call me a coward, but I just don't want a broken family
    Psycological abuse can be as bad as physical. You need to think about your kids and their rights.

I understand everything feels very difficult now, but with time things will get better, you need to get your self-esteem back up.

Blog Entries
    Shit, every relationship is different

Only you know what's best

I know in my case - my woman likes the heavily sauced me better than not. . . That's just us though

Thread Information