razman is offline Junior Member

Test and NPP Concentrations

I'm having a tough time finding test e concentrations greater than 250mg/mL, test prop concentrations greater than 100mg/mL, and NPP concentrations greater than 100mg/mL. These concentrations seem to be very standard and ubiquitous at many sites on the net. Are higher concentrations readily available too or for all practical purposes am I just wasting my time? (I'm not looking for any source recommendations... I simply want to know whether higher concentrations are commonplace too.)

Thanks.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You get t400 ect i know it's not just test e just saying. All the consentrations you said above are just run of the mill ugl's you don't really see more that that unless you know someone who brews there own and make it for you then you'll get what you want mg/ml.

With a short ester like Prop it's hard to hold concentrations above 100mg/ml. I've brewed 200mg/ml before but it crashed in every single vial. I just heat it back up before injection. Also, it hurts like a muther. Longer ester like Enth or Cyp can hold a higher concentration. I've brewed 400mg/ml without any problems.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    The NPP that I buy is 150mg/ml

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    From feedback from Buster on the boards here where a muscle can handle 5ML injection EoD....just rotating glutes puts you at 35ML/week.

If you are pinning 100/ml concentrations that is 3.5grams of substance/week.....

So as posted Prop is hard to get to keep in without crashing over 100/ML unless you move to more advanced solvents. Have brewed Prop at 250 using Guiacocol or however you spell it... and the pin pain was just too crazy....felt like a bee lodged in my glute and was on PCP....geeze.

NPP brewed at 150 with no special solvents. I pair this with PhenylProp test at 150...no issues...no special solvents.

razman is offline Junior Member
    Got it. Thanks everyone.

Thread Information