Jonlb21 is offline New Member

Alflutop Syringe Size

Hey Guys,

Just had an Alflutop question. I just got my order of Alflutop in today. Believe it or not they sell it from Romania on Ebay now. Anyway, I have been taking HGH after my third shoulder surgery. I haven't seen any improvements so I thought I would try Alflutop. I have done some research and wanted to know which syringe size would be best. I guess Alflutop works systmatically so I can alternate between my Gluteus Maximus unless anyone thinks I should inject directly into the shoulder? But my question is about the syringe size. My cvs only carries 30 gauge 1/2 syringes. I'm worried that at that length it wont be long enough to get into the muscle. Would a 25 gauge 1 inch be the way to go or am I just over thinking it and the 1/2 inch would be fine ?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For glutes I'd use 1 1/2". 1" may be ok if you're lean.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    If this is the only 2 sizes of pin's you can get then use the 25g 1" but it will depend how fat your ass is glutes 1.1/4" 1.1/2" would be best.

Jonlb21 is offline New Member
    I ended up getting 1/2 inch syringes. So you guys think 1 and a half would be best ? or is there a good spot I can use the 1/2 inch ? I could always buy 1 & 1/2 online and use the 1/2 inch for a test cycle later. Or is the half inch too small to even give the medcine proper penetration
    Last edited by Jonlb21; 02-04-2015 at 01:37 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You should buy bigger pin's 1.1/4" or 1.1/2" but if your lean enough just use the 1" pin's what ever you do just make sure your nice and deep in the muscle you are pinning.

Thread Information