Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mark woods

Thread: Primo and boldenone cycle

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Primo and boldenone cycle

Was looking for a primo boldenone cycle goal is to gain 10 lbs or more of lean muscle with minimal sideffects,can add little test if needed

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Doesn't sound like a well designed cycle plan, primo and bold are very weak compounds and you will need test.

How long have you been training?
    previous cycles?
    stats?

Been training for more than 12 years previous cycles test only but not v well planned ,want to avoid test specially high doses and looking to gain good size with little fat stats is 5 8 feet and 180-185 lbs bodyfat 9-12 percent

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would defiantly look at your training and diet because after 12 yrs of training and your only 180lbs I would think the problem with not being able to put size on is in these two areas IMHO.

Primo and bold will not give you 10lbs and no much will to be honest. You need to look at your training and diet and just do a small test only cycle IMHO.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I bet if your tes cycle was planned out better you would be much happier with the results. You need to include some amount of tes in all of your cycles. You really should reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I bet if your tes cycle was planned out better you would be much happier with the results. You need to include some amount of tes in all of your cycles. You really should reconsider.
    To be honest i started very skinny and have made a huge progress and from what i have seen here and on other forums there are people who are much less than me even after few cycles and people who achieved where i am now with steroids and not naturally,i have low body fat and have reached the point where gains are very slow and most are fat if i up my calories intake

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    To be honest i started very skinny and have made a huge progress and from what i have seen here and on other forums there are people who are much less than me even after few cycles and people who achieved where i am now with steroids and not naturally,i have low body fat and have reached the point where gains are very slow and most are fat if i up my calories intake
    So now my question is what will be better for mass gain
    Low dose of test plus boldenone and primoblan
    Or low dose of test plus deca , i am looking for a cycle that yields the most gains and at the same time little sides

I am sorry I can't tell you what you want to hear. You need a minimum 400-500 mgs of tes for a decent bulk. Everyone will tell you the same thing and if you read the stickies there is a vast amount of information to support this. Your not the first Guy to experience sides ....you need to learn how to control them. Not busting your stones, just trying to help. Your compound selection is ultimately up to you.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I've been running 300mg test and 900mg EQ and it's worked well.

I am sorry I can't tell you what you want to hear. You need a minimum 400-500 mgs of tes for a decent bulk. Everyone will tell you the same thing and if you read the stickies there is a vast amount of information to support this. Your not the first Guy to experience sides ....you need to learn how to control them. Not busting your stones, just trying to help. Your compound selection is ultimately up to you.
    Ok so if am gonna run test as a base what should i add deca or boldenone and primo

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I have run 200 mgs of test, 1000mgs or primo and 700 mgs of masteron with good results but if you're looking for mass and weight nothing beats a test and deca cycle
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I have run 200 mgs of test, 1000mgs or primo and 700 mgs of masteron with good results but if you're looking for mass and weight nothing beats a test and deca cycle
    What about running a test deca and boldenone cycle is it a good idea,also how can i run ot if i want to front load and cut down the weeks being on and what is a good protocol to run hcg throughout the cycle,thanks

You can do tes/deca ....don't bother with the bold unless you want to Mega dose and be on it for 16 weeks (not advising you do). If you want to run deca then you are going to need 12 weeks minimum and stay on tes an extra week. Frontloading...hmmmmm, I never really noticed a huge dif, I prefer to kickstart with an oral at a low dose.

Hcg should be run at 250 ius twice a week the entire cycle and right up until 3 days prior to pct. What are you going to use for an AI? This is critical.

Hcg should be run at 250 ius twice a week the entire cycle and right up until 3 days prior to pct. What are you going to use for an AI? This is critical.
    Dont know what to use as an ai yet maybe aramidex or do u have any ideas?

Is there any problem with running hcg through the whole cycle?

Adex is a great AI dosed at .25 mgs eod right up until pct. Only run the hcg as mentioned.

Adex is a great AI dosed at .25 mgs eod right up until pct. Only run the hcg as mentioned.
    So when should u start the aramidex?and is there any issues of running the hcg all through the cycle or no?what inj can i add to the cycle for better gains keeping in mind that it doesnt add much water or bad on the hairline?

So when should u start the aramidex?and is there any issues of running the hcg all through the cycle or no?what inj can i add to the cycle for better gains keeping in mind that it doesnt add much water or bad on the hairline?
    You start adex on day 1 of your cycle along with hcg . Where you haven't had great success with tes in the past you really needs to master a tes cycle. Your gains will be good and you will learn a ton about your body. More isn't better and once you start additional compounds you can't go back ....if you can gain 12 pounds on one compound why add a second to gain the same amount. Less IS more....at some point you will add more compounds but don't be foolish, be the smart Guy.

You start adex on day 1 of your cycle along with hcg. Where you haven't had great success with tes in the past you really needs to master a tes cycle. Your gains will be good and you will learn a ton about your body. More isn't better and once you start additional compounds you can't go back ....if you can gain 12 pounds on one compound why add a second to gain the same amount. Less IS more....at some point you will add more compounds but don't be foolish, be the smart Guy.
    I want to do one cycle and gain the most out of it since i dont really want to be on steroids my whole life just want to pass my plateau and then maintain or slightly gain afterwards,so for me its gonna be a few cycles max

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Test and deca maybe a kick start with dbol if you want the most of it but with 1700 posts you should know that?!
    reporich likes this.

I want to do one cycle and gain the most out of it since i dont really want to be on steroids my whole life just want to pass my plateau and then maintain or slightly gain afterwards,so for me its gonna be a few cycles max
    I dont blame you and thats a good attitude to have but there are alot of different factors that go into how much you keep.......and genetics will dictate alot of it.

I dont blame you and thats a good attitude to have but there are alot of different factors that go into how much you keep.......and genetics will dictate alot of it.
    Thats why i want to do one cycle and gain as much muscle as i can with little water retention,plan it right for easier recovery keeping my diet and training in check and sametime choosing compounds that are hair friendly

Thread Information