Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: contemplating use

howitzer1945 is offline New Member

contemplating use

I am 26 weigh 205lbs at 5'7'' and am around 20% BF. I train for power-lifting and my lifts are 465 squat, 545 deadlift and 345 bench. My main goal is to hit 550lb squat, 650lb deadlift and 450lb bench naturally under 220 and then jump on and hopefully get to a 2000lb total in the next 5-6 years.

I guess my question for all of you is whether or not it's worth waiting until I start to seriously plateau to jump on? I sort of feel like I'm wasting time trying to remain natural when I could get on and make more steady gains (both muscle and strength wise). I'm not overly happy with my body and would like to be bigger but also store a lot of fat in my chest, the main reason I didn't get on sooner was I do have gyno and don't want to worsen it and am actually considering the surgery as I have dealt with it since I was 16.

In some ways I feel like if there is any question at all then you shouldn't do it and maybe I should wait until I'm to that point where I am willing to do anything the be competitive, I just feel like I'm wasting the little time I do have in my youth trying to remain drug free when I could be training harder, recovering faster and maximizing my time.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Definitely wait until you plateau and get your bf way down. It will help with the gYno. In the mean time do some research so when your ready you will know all the ins and outs.Austinite's Educational Article Database
    AussieMachine likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    I would work on bringing your bodyfat down, getting the gyno checked and possibly removed and then see where you're upto in terms of performance before jumping on the gear.

Thread Information