Thread: My 2nd cycle

stuntlifegixxer is offline New Member

My 2nd cycle

alright I just need help figuring out what to get for my 2nd cycle. my first cycle was sustaTREX 350 which is a test mix and d bol 10mg. I pinned 2cc twice a week and did 50mg d bol 5 days a week. im 6'3" and went from 220 to 245 and my strength went up a lot. but since then im back to where I started pretty much. im 225 and 14 - 15% body fat. im lifting 4-5 days a week and intense cardio 2 days a week from playing hockey. im a big dude, but im not big enough and im not even close to cut enough. im looking to gain mass but not ridiculously and im looking to cut hard. I need some knowledge for my perfect cycle!

swolehead is offline Member
    your not cut enough and you went back to were you started because you don't know how to eat properly go check out the stickies in the forum on planning your first cycle sorry I'm to lazy to copy and paste it right now

swolehead is offline Member
    how old are you?

stuntlifegixxer is offline New Member
    23 and its been a year since my first cycle, im still stronger, and bigger then before my first cycle, but I did lose a lot since then but I think its because of cardio

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Too young. Find out how to diet properly then come back in 2 years. The fact that you regressed after cycle shows your diet is not up to par.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, this might be helpful...http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...penditure.html Cheers!

Thread Information