ninjaman85 is offline Junior Member

3rd cycle, asking for a review!

To start off I am Military, so I am posted in the middle of nowhere and don't know many users, thus I come to you guys for advice, sorry in advance if it's a dumb question or review.

This is my third kick at the can, first was 12 weeks@ 500mg/week test only, maintained about 8-10 lbs of gains and 70% strength.
    second was test @400/week x9 weeks with var and clen to try and lose BF% a bit, and now I want to beef up but not blow up since I am close to my desired weight.
    I am at 185-188 lbs lately, about 12-13% BF and want to hit 195-200lbs maintained post cycle. I don't have the craving to ever have an 8 pack but I do like to keep my 6 pack sort of thing.
    So onto the stack I am proposing to reach my goals.
    week 1-10 enth 250mg x2/wk
    week 10-12 prop 125mg eod
    week 1-4 dbol 30 mg 3x daily
    week 5-12 anavar 50mg daily
    arimidex .5 eod
    clomid 50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20

will this do it for me? or is there something better I could try for my goal? thanks in advance for the help

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks pretty good I would run clomid 75/50/25/25 and only run var last 6 weeks.
    Did not see hcg ?

did hcg once, found it didn't do much but sting the shit out of my skin, also anytime I bump clomid past 50 for more than a week I get cold sores, literally one after another and they are nasty.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I will answer your question with 3 questions.

Why are you not bumping your test to at least 750 a week where the IGF-1 maxes out from external test?

Why are you taking anavar if you are dialed in on diet and at the BF% you posted.

Have you considered getting away from orals and using a second injectable (Tren , NPP, etc)?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Cycle is fine I would run the Clomid 4 weeks and run hcg during the cycle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Cycle is fine I would run the Clomid 4 weeks and run hcg during the cycle
    I agree with Bio, are you going to run a liver support I hope?

@chicago- I don't feel the need to bump my test to 750 when I still feel like I get use out of 500mgs a week, I tend to bloat on test a bit and don't even want to see what 750 is like lol, taking the anavar to harden the look at the end of the cycle while helping with recovery and to finish off strong, as for using a second injectable, I'd rather not, the ones I've read up on just seem to be a little more advanced than I'd like to go.

@bio- thanks man, I will try to run clomid for the 4 but if the cold sores come back I tend to drop it. As for hcg , I did one with and one without, felt no different to me, I think it's overhyped for the simplistic type of cycles I am playing with to be honest, and as for the sterility thing, well I am already infertile....

@buster- oh yeah of course I have the liver cocktail from costco with my glucosamines mrm etc all that jazz.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman85
    @chicago- I don't feel the need to bump my test to 750 when I still feel like I get use out of 500mgs a week, I tend to bloat on test a bit and don't even want to see what 750 is like lol, taking the anavar to harden the look at the end of the cycle while helping with recovery and to finish off strong, as for using a second injectable, I'd rather not, the ones I've read up on just seem to be a little more advanced than I'd like to go. @bio- thanks man, I will try to run clomid for the 4 but if the cold sores come back I tend to drop it. As for hcg, I did one with and one without, felt no different to me, I think it's overhyped for the simplistic type of cycles I am playing with to be honest, and as for the sterility thing, well I am already infertile....
    hcg is not over hyped it maintains some testicular function. You may have recovered just fine without it yes but I wouldn't risk it. The choice is your though brother. If you are concened with the Clomid you could always lower the dose a little. I prefer NAC for on cycle support

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good. Sounds like you are happy with what you have. I just poke around to see how people come up with what they like and add the thought to my collection.

In the begining I loved Anavar and was a great thing for me. It really curbs appetite and helped with lowar lumbar for me. Then my body turned a corner and I had huge issues just getting in the calorie goal per day. Dropped Anavar and was a bit easier but still nothing simple.

Just remember that you are military (so was I) and depending on who does your test and when you will pop positive and it will be a non-judicial punishment for you unless you have a trt script. Most guys can get around most AA pops with that because AAs are still an unknown to most lawyers and they dont want to dig in and spend time when there are thousands of cases cut and dry with no work to be done.

Be safe...enjoy the journey

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman85 View Post
    @chicago- I don't feel the need to bump my test to 750 when I still feel like I get use out of 500mgs a week, I tend to bloat on test a bit and don't even want to see what 750 is like lol, taking the anavar to harden the look at the end of the cycle while helping with recovery and to finish off strong, as for using a second injectable, I'd rather not, the ones I've read up on just seem to be a little more advanced than I'd like to go.

@bio- thanks man, I will try to run clomid for the 4 but if the cold sores come back I tend to drop it. As for hcg , I did one with and one without, felt no different to me, I think it's overhyped for the simplistic type of cycles I am playing with to be honest, and as for the sterility thing, well I am already infertile....

@buster- oh yeah of course I have the liver cocktail from costco with my glucosamines mrm etc all that jazz.

awesome, thanks for all the info guys, love this website, I've learned so much in the last year or so

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman85
    awesome, thanks for all the info guys, love this website, I've learned so much in the last year or so
    Yo you can try anadrol instead of dbol to change things around
    Last edited by EquilibriumZ; 02-05-2015 at 10:06 PM.

hello1988 is offline New Member
    Yeah I'm sure that's fine. It's good to relax on one compound and use another instead.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Yo you can try anadrol instead of dbol to change things around
    For what your trying to achieve winny is great if at 12% or lower the better! You could backload your Var like you have it and add Inj winny as well... Great pumps with both! Vascularity can be Great!

Thread Information