its rambo is offline New Member

Talking Fourth Cycle Advice

Alright so in a few weeks I will be starting my next cycle, I have a general idea of the doses I want to run, but these are subject to change. Looking for some constructive criticism from more experienced members.

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 186 lbs
    Bf: 11-12%

Cycle:

Week 1-14: Test cyp - 250mg/week
    Week 1-14: EQ - 800mg/week
    Week 1-14: Mast prop - 50mg ED
    Week 1-8: Tren ace - 50mg ED
    Week 8-16: Anavar - 100mg ED

HCG 300iu twice/week, stane 12.5/day, caber 0.25 twice/week (adjusting as needed)

Was thinking of throwing an ECA stack in and I'm wondering if this test dose is high enough to keep normal bodily functions or should I up it a bit? Also, does anybody have experience running EQ at these doses, I am hoping to give blood once per month to contest high RBC. My bp is a little on the high side right now but nothing too serious. How long should I run HCG to avoid desensitization of the testes? Help appreciated!

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Your cycle looks pretty solid, but if it was me, I would bump the test up to 500mg/week. I have personally found 250mg not enough when aiming for maximum mass.

As for using 800mg a week of EQ, you will notice by around week 4 that your RBC count will be pretty damn high considering you're using other compounds that also increase RBC. I've used 400mg a week before and found this the case.

Some food for thought for you though. You could probably gain a decent amount of muscle mass by using a lot less then what you have planned for your cycle. Make sure your diet is geared towards maximum muscle building and that you're lifting heavy ass weights.

To give you my stats, I'm 37, 246lbs, 14% bodyfat and use less than 1000mg/week of Anabolics each 12 week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine View Post
    Your cycle looks pretty solid, but if it was me, I would bump the test up to 500mg/week. I have personally found 250mg not enough when aiming for maximum mass.

As for using 800mg a week of EQ, you will notice by around week 4 that your RBC count will be pretty damn high considering you're using other compounds that also increase RBC. I've used 400mg a week before and found this the case.

Some food for thought for you though. You could probably gain a decent amount of muscle mass by using a lot less then what you have planned for your cycle. Make sure your diet is geared towards maximum muscle building and that you're lifting heavy ass weights.

To give you my stats, I'm 37, 246lbs, 14% bodyfat and use less than 1000mg/week of Anabolics each 12 week cycle.
    Yeah I agree with what you're saying. The test cycles have been great, but I'm looking to get shredded for summer. I have a good raw source now so thats why I wanted to try this cycle. I've heard its one of the best for hardness and lean mass gains. The strength gains from tren and var should be decent too.

I've read that EQ should be dosed pretty high, at least 600mg/week to see the full effects. I'll be monitoring my bp closely to make sure everything is on track. If the tren causes too many problems I will drop it and up my test dose. With that said, I don't think this cycle is too crazy, all of the compounds are fairly mild besides tren so I'm hoping it will go relatively smooth. From what I can gather, these doses should produce the results I'm looking for.

Appreciate the advice!

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I think that's to much for a fourth cycle. EQ should be run longer like 18-20 weeks...

pavlenko is offline Banned
    you should be donating or draining blood on that cycle every few weeks, your RBC will be high and blood gets thick when you have too much of it which is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    I think that's to much for a fourth cycle. EQ should be run longer like 18-20 weeks...
    I'm gonna see how I feel and make adjustments as necessary. And thanks, I was thinking about running it longer, 16-18 weeks probably.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    you should be donating or draining blood on that cycle every few weeks, your RBC will be high and blood gets thick when you have too much of it which is dangerous.
    I'm going to donate at least once per month while running this cycle.

Thread Information