Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Caber effecting mood?

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member

Caber effecting mood?

I've read that it gives a general well being even if not needed

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Mood swings may also come from the progesterone compound your taking that will raise your prolactin. Higher dosages will do this. So Tren , Deca or NPP will do it.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    I've read that it gives a general well being even if not needed
    Not for me, dont feel a thing at 0.25 twice a week

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Caber is a dopamine agonist. If it messes with your dopaminergic system you can bet it will alter your mood. Stay away unless you actually need this.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Caber is a dopamine agonist. If it messes with your dopaminergic system you can bet it will alter your mood. Stay away unless you actually need this.
    Doc, the only thing I noticed was a high intensity orgasm, about 2 hours after taking the 1st time. Was in NPP cycle and started taking it cause noticed some difficulties in orgasm.
    After that 1st orgasm things got back to normal not even noticing that I took it (unfortunnaly lol)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Since we're talking about DA's here... Prami which is also a Dopamine Agonist differs a little having a profound effect on the D3 receptor as well as regulating a rise in prolactin(in reference to 19nors being Progestins)...

As I know some may experience more sides w/Prami As its stronger and stable in liquid form... My point is why can't you youse Caber say if on a pain med like codeine(mentioned in Austinites "How to manage prolactin"(in shorter words) but Prami is actually prescribed in patients who take Methadose(for RLS)... Can someone explain why codiene renders Caber inactive, but Prami can be taken w/a pain med like Methadone/ose?? Curious as I'm in the weening off process at the moment, and can't find info on (Prami and its effects while taking MD EXCEPT in RLS patients)... So I'm assuming it doesn't have the effect like that of Caber does w/codeine based drugs... (never a heroin addict - just been thru the ringer and back as posted b4)! Thanx in advance!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    After my first 2 tren cycles I can't not nut under a min of 20 mins. No joke, no BS

I was using a mild dose of caber both times. The time just seemed to gradually increase on my first & 2nd cycle.

Then after coming off, it never went back to normal - before, srsly 5-10mins if I wanted to

After those two runs, I started using Prami. Nothing - never went back, it's not bad. But, quite noticeably dif. I can't see it being anything else since the tren cycle with caber is when this began.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    After my first 2 tren cycles I can't not nut under a min of 20 mins. No joke, no BS

I was using a mild dose of caber both times. The time just seemed to gradually increase on my first & 2nd cycle.

Then after coming off, it never went back to normal - before, srsly 5-10mins if I wanted to

After those two runs, I started using Prami. Nothing - never went back, it's not bad. But, quite noticeably dif. I can't see it being anything else since the tren cycle with caber is when this began.
    I had the same experience .....took forever to bust one. I didn't think much of it at the time and certainly didn't tie it to the cab.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    When I first take caber, I feel very sick the first 3 days. No hunger.
    I have to take domperidone (quiet the opposite of Caber ALAIK).
    after the first week, I start to feel better on caber.
    as for the sex, I had 2-3 times the chance of multiple orgasm.
    but I was also on gear. did not notice any mood swings
    dosage have always been 0,5 E3D

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I had the same experience .....took forever to bust one. I didn't think much of it at the time and certainly didn't tie it to the cab.
    To me caber actually helped in that department.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    To me caber actually helped in that department.
    Word

I watch my use of compounds very closely - when I add things or take them away

After coming off my first go round on tren & caber it slowly came back to somewhat how it was before. Then after the 2nd round it never back off at all - well, maybe just a tad if that

We run so many drugs(medications, if that make us feel better) that it's tough to think of permanent effects

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    After my first 2 tren cycles I can't not nut under a min of 20 mins. No joke, no BS I was using a mild dose of caber both times. The time just seemed to gradually increase on my first & 2nd cycle. Then after coming off, it never went back to normal - before, srsly 5-10mins if I wanted to After those two runs, I started using Prami. Nothing - never went back, it's not bad. But, quite noticeably dif. I can't see it being anything else since the tren cycle with caber is when this began.
    So your saying the increase was due to the caber or the tren ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34 View Post
    So your saying the increase was due to the caber or the tren?

I say caber

But, I ran both together first time out

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I say caber

You say you made the switch to Prami... How's the libido on that? Does it knock it down or in your case does it have any effect on your libido?

Curious as I'm gonna be using Prami for the first time...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You say you made the switch to Prami... How's the libido on that? Does it knock it down or in your case does it have any effect on your libido?

Curious as I'm gonna be using Prami for the first time...

I did not notice anything from Prami at all

But, I am running a low dose of .125mg

What dose should I use while running tren ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I did not notice anything from Prami at all

But, I am running a low dose of .125mg
    Nice! That's all I'm starting w/as well... My pre BW showed my Prolactin on the low end of scale(4.1------4,0-15.2 ng/dl)... So I'm thinkin of staying at .125mg ed and adjust if needed(but Beeing on the low end of spectrum I don't think I'll have issues.... Will know once started and mid cycle bloods are done...

I say caber

Prami is supposed to be much stronger than caber, as its used for parkinsons disease, it is much more difficult for me to get it from pharmacy. Caber (dostinex) is widely used for supressing lactation, and for high prolactin problems, including anorgasmia and libido issues, ussually in women but also in men.

So it is strange to me that a drug (or medication ) that is used to make orgasms easier would make it worse for you, but hey, we are all different. Maybe Doc or Lemonada can explain it better

Effects of acute prolactin manipulation on sexual drive and function in males
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 02-06-2015 at 12:57 PM. Reason: To include Pubmed article

Blog Entries
    Prami is supposed to be much stronger than caber, as its used for parkinsons disease, it is much more difficult for me to get it from pharmacy. Caber (dostinex) is widely used for supressing lactation, and for high prolactin problems, including anorgasmia and libido issues, ussually in women but also in men.

So it is strange to me that a drug (or medication ) that is used to make orgasms easier would make it worse for you, but hey, we are all different. Maybe Doc or Lemonada can explain it better

Effects of acute prolactin manipulation on sexual drive and function in males

I dunno, but I have heard it from others before also

As far as Prami & Caber - I use nothing but Indian Pharma grade - cheap as dirt < now my ai that's a dif story

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Caber turned me into a two pump chump. Switched to prami and no libido issues and it seems to counteract trensomnia for me. I prefer prami over caber and it's easier to get.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Not for me, dont feel a thing at 0.25 twice a week
    That's about all a bodybuilder needs. It works and no sides.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information