Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By BeingSwole
  • 2 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Advice needed, one week into PCT

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member

Advice needed, one week into PCT

I'm one week into PCT and I'm having a hard time due to other personal family situations. Basically I have a possible marriage that may be over soon and trying to manage things is insanely stressful. In past two days alone I'm down almost 8 pounds. I went from 225lb. To currently 217-218.

I want to revisit the feel of always wanting to eat and my muscles feeling full. I know it just may be best to stick out my PCT and also few months wait time but I just want to feel better mentally. Sigh

5'10 218, 37
    Only one cycle
    above average training foundation.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I always that one needs to make his life is in order when cycling because the influx The drop in hormones greatly affect ones emotions and direction their life will go.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole View Post
    I'm one week into PCT and I'm having a hard time due to other personal family situations. Basically I have a possible marriage that may be over soon and trying to manage things is insanely stressful. In past two days alone I'm down almost 8 pounds. I went from 225lb. To currently 217-218.

I want to revisit the feel of always wanting to eat and my muscles feeling full. I know it just may be best to stick out my PCT and also few months wait time but I just want to feel better mentally. Sigh

5'10 218, 37
    Only one cycle
    above average training foundation.
    I've gone thru losing my misses after 7 yrs about 5-6 months ago at the same time I started PCT... And she's a fvkin Endo! Didn't wotk out and I hope things get better for you as they will! Believe that b/c I was an emotional wreck! Much better now... And you will be, too... This is the hardest part(coming off) but it's for the betterment of your health!

I totally get where your comin from as most do w/PCT... Stick it out and try to stay busy... A lot easier said than done! Best of luck to you brother!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-05-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, guys, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Dont get me wrong, I love my gf, but if it doesnt work I will be enjoying the benefits of "being alone" pretty fast.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's where I'm at now!!! Lol don't miss er miserable a** anyways! Lol definitely true my man! Yhat Avi too bro... Lol
    Mr.BB likes this.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. Feeling much better now. Divorce probably sounds easy to some but coming from a family where my Dad was barely there I never wanted to be in a situation like him. Assets, kids, and feelings make a divorce very nasty. A GF? I would move on in a heartbeat.
    NACH3 and Mr.BB like this.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to here this! Divorce is a horrendous situation... I'm in a divorce right now and it's very hard to deal with at times! Just know at some point it will be over and life will go on, or that's what everyone's unsolicited advice/ opinions seem to be, haha.... Good luck I hope everything works out

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Guys, guys, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Dont get me wrong, I love my gf, but if it doesnt work I will be enjoying the benefits of "being alone" pretty fast.
    A divorce and breaking up with a girlfriend are apples and oranges especially when children and assets are involved ....not to be taken lightly. No doubt there is plenty of tale out there but that's not the point. Stay strong OP and take one day at a time.
    NACH3 and Mr.BB like this.

Battleplan is offline Junior Member
    It gets better man. First two weeks of PCT always suck for me. I feel my HPTA starts to really come back online in week 3 and I start to feel way better. Remember that a lot of the weight you are losing now is just water.

Hope everything works out with your marriage.

Thread Information