Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By reporich

Thread: Rate the steroids with a comment

jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Rate the steroids with a comment

I'm writing this to see if we can get people's opinion of steroids in a small comment. I think it would help the newest people.

Testosterone : any ester - Best ever. I like to feel good both emotionally and physically. Nothing else has compared on the emotional level.

Equipoise - I notice increase vascularity, but I always forget to give blood and end up feeling like crap by the 10th week because my rbc count is too high.

Deca - Loved it, but I will never do it again. I wish I could but I wont. I got acne so bad on it that I was nervous to take off my shirt in public. Up to a year after the cycle people were asking me if I had leprosy due to the acne scars on my back. They did go away a couple years later

Tren - Never done it. I believe this is a drug you should take only if you compete. I get the impression that if you take tren and are a good looking guy, then after the cycle you are bald and old looking.

Dbol - People say I look pregnant on this and I have stomach acid so bad that I literally feel it burn holes in my stomach. I wont do it again.

Anadrol - Love it. Great mass. Don't feel that great emotionally on it, but I only do 4 weeks max.

Masteron - never tried

Tbol - Never tried

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55 View Post
    I'm writing this to see if we can get people's opinion of steroids in a small comment. I think it would help the newest people.

Testosterone : any ester - Best ever. I like to feel good both emotionally and physically. Nothing else has compared on the emotional level.

Equipoise - I notice increase vascularity, but I always forget to give blood and end up feeling like crap by the 10th week because my rbc count is too high.

Deca - Loved it, but I will never do it again. I wish I could but I wont. I got acne so bad on it that I was nervous to take off my shirt in public. Up to a year after the cycle people were asking me if I had leprosy due to the acne scars on my back. They did go away a couple years later

Tren - Never done it. I believe this is a drug you should take only if you compete. I get the impression that if you take tren and are a good looking guy, then after the cycle you are bald and old looking.

Dbol - People say I look pregnant on this and I have stomach acid so bad that I literally feel it burn holes in my stomach. I wont do it again.

Anadrol - Love it. Great mass. Don't feel that great emotionally on it, but I only do 4 weeks max.

Masteron - never tried

Tbol - Never tried

I agree with your test and EQ assessment.
    Deca I do get an increase of acne, but does go away after a few months.

Tren omg, best ever but if you need sleep then don't do.. I'm more irritated and have the run down feeling..

Anavar , I wasn't impressed with this as I thought I was going to be, but great as an additive to what I'm taking already..

Been thinking of Tbol, would love to add.

Dbol, if you control E, and drink a lot of water and control sodium intake you should be ok. I use low doses these days 10-15 mgs

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Loves me some test, EQ and Tbol!
    jolter604 likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll

Testosterone : any ester - Best ever. I like to feel good both emotionally and physically. Nothing else has compared on the emotional level
    Agreed. Also make sure you include in every stacked cycle.

Never used it. RBC is definitely an issue, more so than others. Lots of people say it's better used as motorcycle chain lubricate, or WD40 substitute because little effect that can't be achieved to a much greater result with mast.

Deca... I have nothing negative to say about deca but I don't get any sides from it so everyone is different.. My favorite stack compounds this with test.

This made me laugh! Tren is the best, most potent by far anabolic agent for gains and cuts. It is able to cut fat on a deficit and simultaneously increase gains. It is also not for everyone. Night sweats (extreme, sleep with towels), possible acne if prone to it, has been shown to decrease HDL and increase LDL profoundly. Increases liver AST and ALT enzymes quite a bit. I'm my case, both were 400 the last time I tested while in tren at 700mg/wk. They were previously 41 and 38 respectively. They went back to normal after cessation. Use carefully. It is the king IMHO though but at 44 and a father, and grandfather, I have other priorities in life. I won't do it again. IMO you can get a similar result with deca, test, and maseron. Ss for hair loss, it's a 19nor derivative. Not dht. Hair loss I haven't heard is a possibility but I could be wrong here. 'Old man look' caused by it? Lmao. It's have to see pics and clinical data to convince me of that! .

What was your dose and schedule? Dbol has never given me any noticeable sides. It's a great mass drug and lower toxicity compared to Anadrol. Anadrol gains are fleeting. IE you won't keep most of it whereas dbol is more 'real'

See above. I use adrol as a kickstart at the beginning of a cycle until the test and other oils kick in around week 2 or 3, then stop. Other than that it's the most liver toxic oral and the gains don't last (mostly edema, water weight) but it does increase strength dramatically while on it. Which is what makes it a great kicker.

Masteron - never tried
    Great for when you have bf below 10%. Lower the better. It will bring out hardness, striations, vascularity and definition but if you're covered in a layer of fat it's pointless.

Tbol - Never tried
    Nor I. One of the very few I have no personal experience with.
    Theres my extent of knowledge and experience on these.
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-08-2015 at 03:51 AM.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is the best, it is the base to any good cycle or great by itself.

I love tren , by far made the most noticeable difference in my physique, I will use this at the start of my summer cut cycle.

Haven't done decca for a very long time, but never noticed any sides.

I did a bit of dbol when I was younger, it gave me some strength and a bit of size, but I was uneducated and did everything wrong.

I will be doing masteron this summer in the second half of my cut cycle when I get my bf low enough, I am excited to see how I respond to this. I respond amazingly to low dose tren, so hope the same holds true for mast.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Great thread

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Testosterone : any ester - Best compound to use and if i could only pick two things it would be test and an AI.

Equipoise - waste of money and volume. I rather up the test and AI...

Deca - Love it! love low doses of 100-300mg ew in cycles with some test. great compound and the first i used ( from doc) for back.

Tren - good in some ways, but way over hyped and sides can be pretty bad.. just the crappy feeling alone and the fact life it too short to feel crappy.. i dont plan to use it anymore, or atleast not much.

Dbol -LOVE the feeling, fullness and pump with it, mood tii. but bloat is there. but i love it.

Anadrol - hate it... feel like crap = no , to me... I hate it. head hurts and i feel like crap in a week or so...

Masteron - LOVE maste! Test and Maste are an amazing stack for bulking or cutting IMO

Tbol - I like this one. like dbol but less mood boost but less sides and bloat. still like var more though. but its more costly.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tes- undisputed king. I have used prop, cyp, enantate, and sus successfully and in many different cycles.

Tren a and e- I have used both and IMO no other cycle can top my tes/tren experiences in terms of gains and muscle quality.

Deca and Npp- I only use in low dosages for my joints.

Eq- cool name, that's about it.

Tbol - not bad, nice mild pumps. Prefer on a cut

Winnie oral- @50 mgs for 6 weeks on a cut....like it

Dbol - 40 mgs on a bulk, nice pumps

Drol- 50 mgs on a bulk.....would rather use dbol. Def don't love it.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    This is a great thread for noobs like myself! More plz...

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Test: propionate makes no sense, enth gives you size if you retain water.

EQ: In my opinion, same anabolic as test, only difference doesn’t retain that much water, that’s why it seems useless.

Tren : If you are a good looking guy, you end up like the god on earth for the opposite sex.

Dbol : If you don’t retain water, its only gyno in one pill, I never ended 3 weeks because of my stomach burned out.

Masteron : If you add masteron to your tren, you are more than a god.

Tbol: waste of time, and curious sides to your BP. Its all sides in one pill.

Clen : you add it to tren and masteron, and you look like from another planet not, from another galaxy. It makes a curious reaction to humans, and it seems everyone is attracted to you like you were a monolith, and everyone wants to touch you, maybe to see if you are for real.

T3: it only made me sweat like a pig, and opens hunger. All you gain from more metabolism, you loose at more food and catabolism.

itsjayman02 is offline Member

Masteron - never tried

Tbol - Never tried
    Test in every cycle

Tren A great gains bad sides

Var if its real and im under 15%

Winny only for 4weeks it plays on my joints.

Dbol not for me its like a gyno magnet.

Abombs/naps/anadrol whichever you wanna call it
    Banging headaches!!

Masteron ony with test and tren

Eq...........no!!

Deca used to not anymore

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    I only use tren and test (A,E, and sus) and is the best

tren, this one gives me lots of vascularity and gains but side effects only after more than 400mg per week

T-Bol slow steady gains with the added benefit of frequent nose bleeds.
    Test-P equals PIP for me. YMMV.
    Test-C is the nectar of the gods.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Test: propionate makes no sense, enth gives you size if you retain water.

EQ: In my opinion, same anabolic as test, only difference doesn’t retain that much water, that’s why it seems useless.

Tren : If you are a good looking guy, you end up like the god on earth for the opposite sex.

Dbol : If you don’t retain water, its only gyno in one pill, I never ended 3 weeks because of my stomach burned out.

Masteron : If you add masteron to your tren, you are more than a god.

Tbol: waste of time, and curious sides to your BP. Its all sides in one pill.

Clen : you add it to tren and masteron, and you look like from another planet not, from another galaxy. It makes a curious reaction to humans, and it seems everyone is attracted to you like you were a monolith, and everyone wants to touch you, maybe to see if you are for real.

T3: it only made me sweat like a pig, and opens hunger. All you gain from more metabolism, you loose at more food and catabolism.

Could you please explain why Test P 'makes no sense'? It happens to be my favorite ester; kicks in quickly and all solid gains.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Could you please explain why Test P 'makes no sense'? It happens to be my favorite ester; kicks in quickly and all solid gains.
    Because it only gives you PIP, scar tissue, rough PCT, and is more expensive. For me test = size + libido control
    I feel test enth from the first day too. I get gyno within a week.
    All that history about water... Don’t want to get into details because its a very long story, but it doesn’t make any sense also.
    Propionate could be interesting in a <6 week cycle, or doping control.

Because it only gives you PIP, scar tissue, rough PCT, and is more expensive. For me test = size + libido control
    All that history about water... Don't want to get into details because its a very long story, but it doesn't make any sense also.
    Test is test!!
    Prop dont give you scar tissue not rotating sites will.

Pct is the same and cost wise its actually cheaper for me.
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 02-11-2015 at 09:23 AM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    All that history about water... Don’t want to get into details because its a very long story, but it doesn’t make any sense also.
    Hmm...my last cycle, which was Prop only, I had the easiest PCT of any cycle I've ever ran. My libido was hardly shut down; I had a couple weeks, at most, where I was a bit 'lower' than normal, then I bounced right back. Kept almost all of my gains as well. I guess everyone's different.

I'm not sure how you conclude that it only gives you PIP and scar tissue? Like jayman said, it's about rotating sites to prevent scar tissue, and I've never had a problem with PIP while using Prop, although I have heard others complain about this.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member

I have done both C and E...always used as a 'base' with others added, never ran it alone.

Never tried it. When I considered it, it seemed to expensive from my source. Gains are slow from what I read.

Did NPP...I liked the strength...all gear makes me break out...it sucks!

Tren A - LEGIT STUFF...SIMPLY AMAZING...LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TREN...my source is always OUT!

Never tried it...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Anadrol...(Gee stacking with Tren...why didn't I consider that?)

Masteron - never tried

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the hardness from Masteron....I mean HARD MUSCLE!

Tbol - Never tried

Never Tred

My first 5 cycles of my life were Test E and Test Prop. I am one of the lucky ones who GREW NICELY from those two compounds...but the PAIN YOU GET FROM PROP SUCKS!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Because it only gives you PIP, scar tissue, rough PCT, and is more expensive. For me test = size + libido control I feel test enth from the first day too. I get gyno within a week. All that history about water... Don't want to get into details because its a very long story, but it doesn't make any sense also. Propionate could be interesting in a <6 week cycle, or doping control.
    Whaaaaaaa

Test is best that's for sure

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Never listen to him!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich
    Never listen to him!
    Ever ever

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Ever ever ever!

Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    Ever ever ever!
    Amen

Yes, don’t listen to him, go on with short esters!!! Hehehe at the end of the day its your butt, not mine...

Thread Information