Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Anavar and PCT questions from a first timer

  1. #1
    Rusev is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2

    Anavar and PCT questions from a first timer

    Hi all, someone at the gym told me to take anavar for 2 months everytime I train but he didn't mentioned to take PCT....so I searched to see what it is

    1.How much and when should I take anavar?
    2.You think that just after the 2 months I should do pct?
    3.Which are the best pct and are they legal to buy?
    4. without pct would the testerone return high again?

    I want to take them just for a push

  2. #2
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hi Rusev & welcome to the forum!

    I would start by reading the Stickies at the top of Q&A page/aswell as "Austinites Database", "Planning and executing a successful first cycle"(austinite)! Educate yourself and don't listen to people at the gym... When you can get real SOLID Advice here for free!

    You always want to run test as a base to any cycle... Anavar only is ok(if your a women) no pun intended... It's true! As far as PCT yes you Will need it as your natural test production will be shut down(regardless if you did Var only - but Id suggest test & Var(your already shutdown so why not get the best results possible)... Need an AI to prevent test to Estro conversion... But by doing your own research it will ensure safer use/and recovery(hCG on cycle til 3 days prior to PCT! PCT would consist of clomid 75/50/50/50(that is mgs per day for a week... And Nolvadex (tamoxifen ) 40/20/20/20... I hope this helps but gives you an idea of how much there is to learn!

    After reading the Austinites Educational Database you will have the answers you need to going thru w/your first cycle! Good Luck on your journey!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-07-2015 at 01:17 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,918
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hi Rusev & welcome to the forum!

    I would start by reading the Stickies at the top of Q&A page/aswell as "Austinites Database", "Planning and executing a successful first cycle"(austinite)! Educate yourself and don't listen to people at the gym... When you can get real SOLID Advice here for free!

    You always want to run test as a base to any cycle... Anavar only is ok(if your a women) no pun intended... It's true! As far as PCT yes you Will need it b/c of the test aromatizing... Needing an AI to prevent test to Estro conversion... But by doing your own research it will ensure safer use/and recovery(hCG on cycle til 3 days prior to PCT! PCT would consist of clomid 75/50/50/50(that is mgs per day for a week... And Nolvadex (tamoxifen ) 40/20/20/20... I hope this helps but gives you an idea of how much there is to learn!

    After reading the Austinites Educational Database you will have the answers you need to going thru w/your first cycle! Good Luck on your journey!
    hi natch, just wanted to say anavar dosent raise test levels it suppresses them so there should be no aromatizing happening in an anavar only cycle...the pct is to jumpstart the natty test production as it will be suppressed/shutdown regardless...fyi...
    NACH3 likes this.

  4. #4
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    hi natch, just wanted to say anavar dosent raise test levels it suppresses them so there should be no aromatizing happening in an anavar only cycle...the pct is to jumpstart the natty test production as it will be suppressed/shutdown regardless...fyi...
    Absolutely agree w/you as it will suppress... What I meant to say was that OP should run test w/it(which aromatizes)... But OP didn't have test as a base(as results would be far better - assuming his diet is on point)... OP I apologize if there was a misunderstanding... Ghettoboyd is on the money! I may have worded it wrongly!

    Thx, ghettoboyd for catching that!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,918
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Absolutely agree w/you as it will suppress... What I meant to say was that OP should run test w/it(which aromatizes)... But OP didn't have test as a base(as results would be far better - assuming his diet is on point)... OP I apologize if there was a misunderstanding... Ghettoboyd is on the money! I may have worded it wrongly!

    Thx, ghettoboyd for catching that!
    I figured as much my friend but just wanted to point it out just in case....rock on...

  6. #6
    Rusev is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    hi natch, just wanted to say anavar dosent raise test levels it suppresses them so there should be no aromatizing happening in an anavar only cycle...the pct is to jumpstart the natty test production as it will be suppressed/shutdown regardless...fyi...
    Since I'm no expert can you tell me what that means in simple words?

  7. #7
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ghettoboyd - ^^Thx... Glad to see you do what you did... As this is very important stuff to newer members... And Hells yeah rock on... Catch ya on the flip side brother!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-07-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •