monster-ish is offline Associate Member

can running clen on cycle effect gains?

im wondering if I run clen along my cycle if it would effect gains in strength and size. cycle looks like this-

week 1-12 test e 250mg e3d
    week 1-4 test prop 100mg eod
    week 1-12 arimidex .25mg eod
    week 1-12 hcg 250 2x weekly
    week 12-14 nothing
    week 14-16 clomid 75mg/50/50
    week 14-16 nolv 40/20/20

im currently at 15% bf and wana try to lose some % but don't want to effect gains. any advice would be great
    stats- 23 201lb 5'6
    Last edited by monster-ish; 02-08-2015 at 12:09 AM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion clen does not help you lose weight on its own; meaning unless you are already losing weight clen will not help much. In the past I have taken clen without doing any extra cardio or diet and I did not lose anything. But, when I am on a diet and am doing extra cardio believe that clen might help expedite a little loss. Therefore, if you are on AAS and trying to gain muscle you will also be eating more as well. I dont think in this situation clen is going to help you lose fat or stay the same. This is just my opinion though and others might have a different answer. I would suggest getting as big as you can on cycle and then cutting afterwards. Good luck.

Thanks for the info Ya I wasn't sure if it would help I have been recently been losing bf% through cardio heavy training and eating clean but do not want to effect my cycle once I start and if it won't help no point in taking. So u suggest a cut cycle after my bulk cycle?

Definitely! Good luck

If there was an easy way to pack on muscle and lose fat at the same time we all would be doing it. Ha ha. When bulking, bulk and when cutting, cut.

any examples of what a cut cycle looks im not too sure as this is my first cycle.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    For me clen mainly helps asthma and early on will make you cramp up bad. You will get the shakes. It really doesnt seem to do much for fatloss. Taking an anti-E is what will lean me out on cycle other than diet.

That is the main reason I actually bought it was for my asthma but also heard how it's suppose to be a great fat loss agent. I will be running an anti e and will eat clean

Thread Information