gwaar is offline New Member

Dosage? moving from Test Enanthate to test prop

Hi,

I'm currently on ~230mg of Testosterone Enanthate every third day, which is ~550mg per week (~1ml dosed at ~235MG/ML according to a "lab report" on it). I will move to testosterone Propionate later on in my cycle (dosed at 100mg/ml).

From experience, any advice on dosing test prop? I was initially thinking 100mg every other day (350mg per week) - does this seem a sensible dosage based on my current Enanthate dosage?

Thanks for any help!

I ask because the test prop page here shows 350mg as the lowest effective dose however the manufacturer of my particular product has a weekly effective dose at 100-200mg which seems ridiculously low, yet their test enanthate numbers are right. Using the molecular weights, in order to keep the test amount the same moving from Enanthate to Propionate I'd be at 1mg every 36hours, i.e. about 460mg/week (this is assuming cyp=ena with regards to test/mg, which I'm not at all convinced about)

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason the bottle says 100-200 is because test is used medically for replacement therapy. There is a difference between whether you want to simply replace what your body should have naturally and those of us who want to get more from it. Good luck.

mietek is offline Member
    I would keep the same like test enan / week

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why are you switching?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

gwaar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why are you switching?
    mainly, I want to try it out, reduce the time before starting PCT and last two cycles when I was on test E only for the second half of the cycle I wasn't happy with the gains. I front load the cycle with an oral for 6 weeks along with the test E then after I stop the orals I feel like I stop progressing. So switching to test prop is one way of trying something else.

I'm also inclined to keep near the same amounts though any views of people who have done both would be welcome.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    I cannot give advice from experience, but I plan to do this exact same thing on my current cycle. My cycle looks like this :

Test E w1-9 : 250mg e3d
    Test E w10 : 125mg x 2
    Dbol w1-4 : 40mg ed
    Test P w10-12 : varying dose (see pics)

According to roidcalc this should keep a fairly stable amount of test during the transition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dosage? moving from Test Enanthate to test prop-graph.jpg   Dosage? moving from Test Enanthate to test prop-schedule.jpg  

Thread Information