• 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By EquilibriumZ

Thread: First Cycle Help

Luckylicious is offline New Member

First Cycle Help

Hello,

I am on my first steroid cycle and I would like to get some advice on what I am currently taking. I started January 5, 2015 and have not had an intense workout since after I got out of the military in 2011. I was introduced to steroids by a military veteran that I met in school a few months back. I told him my goals, which were dropping about 25 lb of fat (got a little heavy after getting out) and putting on some muscle mass while cutting. He gave me the following plan and I just wanted to get others opinions on it, now that I am feeling a bit sketchy on this fellow. I'm just worried that I am putting A LOT more in than I am getting out. Anyhow my is cycle below.

Test Prop weeks 1-16 Dosage 1 ml EOD
    Tren Ace weeks 10-14 Dosage 1 ml EOD
    Oxandrolone weeks 5-11 Dosage 50 mg ED

Start weight = 231 lbs
    Current weight = 222 lbs
    Target weight = 205
    Body Fat % = 25
    Dieting = Yes
    Age = 31

Let me know if there is any other information needed. I will start my 5th week tomorrow. Any advice would be very much appreciated. I would also like any tips on how to know if I'm getting ripped off. It feels as though I have been taken advantage of thus far.
    Last edited by Luckylicious; 02-08-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Bump

No price talk on the forum.
    First cycle, people dont tren . It's dangerous.
    Your bodyfat was too high to start steroids , it's very dangerous.

Are you taking any Ai or hcg or anything?
    Do you have your pct?
    Luckylicious likes this.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    It is not dangerous to do tren on first cycle, however its not smart. Your first cycle should be an experiment to see how your body reacts. When you do several steroids at the time, you will not know what steroid causes the potential side effects.

It is not dangerous to cycle at high bodyfat, but you will have a higher convertion of testosterone to estrogen. You will also not be as pleased with the results.

My advice to you is to cut down the bodyfat to below 15%, and then do a test only cycle. You havent written anything about ai, hcg and pct. This is also necessary.

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    NACH3 and Luckylicious like this.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Long story short, your not ready, both in physique and steroid knowledge. Your first cycle should be test only.
    Luckylicious likes this.

Okay, so what I can take from you guys is stop using steroids right now and wait till I'm somewhere around 15% bf. Also I'm not taking an Ai or hcg as the guy who is helping me with this never mentioned it. As far as a PCT goes he said we will talk about that when it gets towards the end of the cycle. So if I just cold turkey today on the steroid usage what do I need to do, I'm getting worried now that I may have screwed myself over.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes.... REAL Anavar is very pricy but if bf% is at say 12% you'll see much better results(as the lower your bf the Better your results will be w/Mast & Var)!

As Jesusbrah stated... You will not know what is causing your sides as you never ran test by itself... I too, wouldn't suggest Tren on your first... Especially since nothing was mentioned about AI/hCG /caber or Prami, as you may have a hard time controlling your E2(since its your first cycle) & if you do run Tren(a 19nor)which in return will cause your prolactin to rise, if your E2 isn't in check... Which could lead to a higher test to Estro conversion(due to bf%), lactation if prolactin rises to high!

So without a doubt you'll find as long as you keep your E2 In check these sides are rare to occur(at 15% or less bf)! GL OP!

And as stated below.... PCT is CRUCIAL(as both clomid & Nolva work in synergy to restart natty test production and HPTA function! GL!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-08-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    Luckylicious likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You need to get yourself some clomid and nolva ASAP. Don't trust your 'helpful' friend with this. You can order from the banner at the top right Ar-r . You should be able to get it within a couple of days.

Stop your tren immediately and run 3 more pins of prop. 3 days after that last pin start your pct of

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylicious View Post
    Okay, so what I can take from you guys is stop using steroids right now and wait till I'm somewhere around 15% bf. Also I'm not taking an Ai or hcg as the guy who is helping me with this never mentioned it. As far as a PCT goes he said we will talk about that when it gets towards the end of the cycle. So if I just cold turkey today on the steroid usage what do I need to do, I'm getting worried now that I may have screwed myself over.
    When something sound too good to be true, it most likley is. If i told you to give me your bank account details and i will make you rich, you wouldnt believe that, would you? Dont trust anyone/anything on blind faith.

Get nolva and clomid for pct. Always have everything on hand before you start, it makes everything so much simpler.
    Luckylicious likes this.

Thank you guys so much for this information. I will taking your advice and order some clomid and nova today. Is there a suggested way to PCT because I am no longer going to deal with my so called "friend" for any advice regarding steroids .

I haven't begun tren yet so should I still grab both the Nolva and Clomid?

Well if it's not smart, it's dangerous

But ya, you still take the nolva and clomid (they are oral) regardless of tren use. They are oral, the numbers that the guys ^ wrote is the dosage for a day for a whole week. Like 75/50/50/50 means for first week, 75mg, everyday. Next week 50 and etc
    Luckylicious likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I just wanted to let you know that you will probably be fine. But on this board we put a lot of time into helping people do steroids in the safest way possible. There are always risks, as we all know, but there is a lot of information out there and it should be considered. Because your friend suggested tren on a first cycle, he either wanted to make some money, or he does not belong to a board like this where it would never be suggested.

Tren is the strongest on the block and as mentioned above should not be tried first. Test alone can do so much and it is a good starter for any beginner and will always be the base for any future cycle. I am not blaming your friend, but he does not know enough to be giving advice.

You are in the right place now and there are some very experienced users on this board that will help you with almost any imaginable scenario you have questions about. Do not start the tren now and get your PCT in order. It offers a peace of mind knowing you have everything you need in hand. Anything can come up and you do not want to have to rely on others when you are ready for PCT. Although your friend said he would talk to you later about it, I would get it now and believe the people on here who nothing to gain and simply wish to offer their experience as advice.
    Luckylicious likes this.

cucu is offline Junior Member
    OK, first of all, there is no need to worry, with good planning all will go well.

Go as planned, with the following changes:

You should stop tren if you started or if you didn't yet, drop it completely.
    No need for Anavar (oxandrolone) either. Test would be enough for a first cycle.
    Adjust dosage of test prop to 400 - 600 per week. You stated you take 1 ml every other day. 500 mg would be a sane choice for a first cycle.
    Reduce the weeks as desired. 16 weeks is too much, 12 is the standard, you may stop as soon as you have your PCT if you want.
    Don't stop before you have your PCT, it will be worse to quit cold turkey. The only reason to do that would be adverse effects, like a very elevated BP and/or a heamatocrit of >55%. You will need a PCT after that regardless.
    If you want to keep going, add an aromatase inhibitor and some hCG (500 iu/week)
    Get some Nolvadex and Clomid for the aforementioned dosage scheme. Take note of the pills needed so you don't run out.

Everything will roll out just fine, plan your next move and don't rush into things now that you started.
    Luckylicious likes this.

So glad I found all of you guys. You have been nothing but helpful, hopefully one day I can pay it forward and do the same for some newb like myself in the future. Thanks again fellas.

So I'm going with the advice I was given from my post and going to buy Nolva and Clomid, as a few of you have recommended. I was looking around and saw liquid form and tablet form. Is there a difference? Also, if its not too much trouble can someone walk me through step-by-step in detail from where to get it, how much to get, how to take it and for how long. Thank you very much.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You can get it from the site sponsor ar-r .com top right of page...
    You'll want to run both clomid and nolvadex together!
    Clomid - 75/50/50/50
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20
    That is 75mg of clomid and 40mg of Nolva every day for one week then go to 50mg clomid 40mg Nolva every day for a wk then 50 and 20 ed for another wk adding up to 4 wks of both at the doses mentioned in the split!

I hope that clears it up for ya! Cheers...
    Luckylicious likes this.

Yes it sure does thank you. I can only find a liquid form on that site. I'm I not looking hard enough?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Liq. Form is fine it's still an oral... It'll come w/a dropper usually!
    Luckylicious likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You need to get yourself some clomid and nolva ASAP. Don't trust your 'helpful' friend with this. You can order from the banner at the top right Ar-r . You should be able to get it within a couple of days.

Stop your tren immediately and run 3 more pins of prop. 3 days after that last pin start your pct of

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Good luck
    Just do this^^^^
    Luckylicious and NACH3 like this.

Ya it's liquid form, that's why they sell it legally. So dont worry
    Luckylicious likes this.

Thread Information