Thread: 2nd cycle

Mrgilmore is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Hi everyone, long story short, 28yo 5'11'' around 187lbs at 13.5%.
    I have done an 8 week test-prop/dbol cycle at 525mg test / week and 30mg dbol ED with wich I reached 204lbs, but obviously with lot of water weight, with bodyfat probably around 15-16. Since then I ajusted my diet and managed to drop to around 187-188 with better definition. My goal is to gain some mass again, so I'm planning to start this next week:

Weeks 1-16 test enanthate 500mg (250mg on monday and thursday)
    Weeks 1-5 dbol 30mg ED (I react well on such a low dose)
    Weeks 1-16 adex .25mg E3D (I'll adjust over time by following what's happening)

PCT (2 weeks after last shot)
    Weeks 1-4 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Weeks 1-4 Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

I recovered pretty fast and had no drop from this exact same PCT last time.

The question is, I have on hand some Winstrol tabs and want to know when to incorporate it, not sure about bringing it on weeks 13-16 or weeks 15-18 has a bridge before PCT. Planning on using 30-40mg of Winny ED, I dont think I need much more, I react well with low dosages.

Thanx guys !

Forgot to say my meal plan will be (it is the same right now) at around 4100 calories every day with 40/40/20 macros.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do not use aromasin for pct.....use only on cycle. You need clomid @ 100/50/50/50 in addition to Nov. No hcg use???????? Winnie will be worthless ....if you want to backload with a low dose of dbol at the end up to pct.

Not sure about the HCG , I'll look into it to use before my PCT.
    I tought Nolvadex would be enough, but I can get Clomid also. Isn't 100/50/50/50 a bit high ? I've read lots of threads about people only using 50mg the first 2 weeks, 25mg the next 2. I've also read on different PCT threads that an AI is recommended in PCT.
    As for the winny, will it be worthless because of the low dosage or simply by the stuff itself ?
    Last edited by Mrgilmore; 01-16-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrgilmore View Post
    Not sure about the HCG , I'll look into it to use before my PCT.
    I tought Nolvadex would be enough, but I can get Clomid also. Isn't 100/50/50/50 a bit high ? I've read lots of threads about people only using 50mg the first 2 weeks, 25mg the next 2.
    As for the winny, will it be worthless because of the low dosage or simply by the stuff itself ?
    What aren't you sure about hcg which is to be used in cycle. Clomid as a stated used in conjunction with Nov. Do you not want the best possible outcome from your cycle???? Winnie has NO place in a bulk, tuck it away.

In the stickys in PCT section it is told to use HCG during the last weeks of the cycle and the 2 weeks before PCT.
    Don't worry, I'll get the Clomid !
    In my region, use of HCG is not very common. The last trend here is to use triptorelin and ostarine for PCT's. I don't want to mess with tripto, a bad dosage can be dangerous.

In the stickys in PCT section it is told to use HCG during the last weeks of the cycle and the 2 weeks before PCT.
    Don't worry, I'll get the Clomid !
    In my region, use of HCG is not very common. The last trend here is to use triptorelin and ostarine for PCT's. I don't want to mess with tripto, a bad dosage can be dangerous.
    Hcg IS to be used ON cycle at 250 ius twice a week right up until 3 days prior to pct. Any other literature is a dated practice.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Ok thanx guys I'll read it carefully.
    Does it matter if I take 250iu's twice a week or 500iu's once a week ? There are different opinions on this one. I understand the importance of it by reading the article, I'll get it before starting the cycle. I prefer to have everything on hand for the entire cycle.
    Last edited by Mrgilmore; 01-16-2015 at 03:03 PM.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Is recommended to split the doses with your injections

And what do you guys prefer between sub-q or IM for HCG ?

Starting my fourth week tomorrow, already gained 10lbs in 3 weeks, and still not feeling bloated from the dbol .
    I'm using Aromasin ED at 6.25mg instead of EOD at 12.5mg, and I have no sides at all.
    I have another week of dbol, and after it will be only test-e until the end (with HCG and the AI).
    I'll probably do 14 weeks total.
    Very nice cycle, I feel absolutely nothing mentally or physically, compared to my previous test propionate cycle. I guess the stability of the compounds in my body plays a major role, I'm pinning every 3 days .9cc.

n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Starting my fourth week tomorrow, already gained 10lbs in 3 weeks, and still not feeling bloated from the dbol .
    I'm using Aromasin ED at 6.25mg instead of EOD at 12.5mg, and I have no sides at all.
    I have another week of dbol, and after it will be only test-e until the end (with HCG and the AI).
    I'll probably do 14 weeks total.
    Very nice cycle, I feel absolutely nothing mentally or physically, compared to my previous test propionate cycle. I guess the stability of the compounds in my body plays a major role, I'm pinning every 3 days .9cc.
    What did you feel during prop cycle?

I felt a little bit more mood swings, aggression, bigger sex drive. I was using arimidex for AI.

Thread Information