BBlife is offline New Member

Injection protocol

Ok, I asked this question on the TRT forum and they told me to come here to ask: I've been blasting and cruising for a while now...Right now I'm blasting at 300mg each injection, pin myself every 4th day. I want to get the most out of my blast....Therefore, my question to you all is will this be effective enough (injecting every 4th day)?Meaning, is that ok to do versus injecting every Monday and Thursday, for instance? Is there a big difference in doing that versus every 4th day?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BBlife
    Ok, I asked this question on the TRT forum and they told me to come here to ask: I've been blasting and cruising for a while now...Right now I'm blasting at 300mg each injection, pin myself every 4th day. I want to get the most out of my blast....Therefore, my question to you all is will this be effective enough (injecting every 4th day)?Meaning, is that ok to do versus injecting every Monday and Thursday, for instance? Is there a big difference in doing that versus every 4th day?
    its splitting hairs. I don't think it will make any difference. The issue is if you do every 3.5 days you don't have to keep track of what day you are pinning. Doing every 4 days it changes every injection

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    its splitting hairs. I don't think it will make any difference. The issue is if you do every 3.5 days you don't have to keep track of what day you are pinning. Doing every 4 days it changes every injection
    Thanks for the response bro...I have not problems keeping track of the days on "4th day" pin. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't short-changing myself or find out later I was doing it wrong the whole time. Like I said, I want to make sure I'm getting the most out of it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BBlife
    Thanks for the response bro...I have not problems keeping track of the days on "4th day" pin. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't short-changing myself or find out later I was doing it wrong the whole time. Like I said, I want to make sure I'm getting the most out of it.
    you will be fine either way

Thanks brother.

Thread Information