• 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By voshi
  • 1 Post By voshi

Thread: Insulin cycle

JoeKkerr is offline New Member

Insulin cycle

Hey guys
    I have high hopes from this board to get a satisfied answer about insulin
    Other boards are full of 'tards who think only they have done roid cycle & only theirs is the harshest

I know the dangers of slin & it can be fatal so please no comments on that

I now have 2 cycles of AAS under my belt , so i m no newbie (Sust+deca ) & Clen

As a hard gainer i was thinking about slin as i am not packing a lot of mass on my frame
    yes i have tried eating a lot but i think my metabolism is superfast
    The only way i can get big is when i leave the gym which i did recently for 1 month , i gained 6lbs
    I cant keep away from gym for a long time

Right now im broke so i cant afford the deca & sust ,test stack again & i was curious about slin
    My goal is not to become mass monster but even 10-15 lbs would do me good , slin is very cheap & legal drug here
    How much slin should i start with, can you prepare daily dosage plan
    After a little bulk i'll probably do a clen or tren cycle

Serious replies only please

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At your age and experience I wouldn't touch slin at all. If your a hard gainer you need to adjust things to suit your body and learn how to design a diet to increase your size/mass, no matter how many cycles with or without slin you try you will lose all gains because you don't have a diet to support your gains. The reason why other forums are probably telling you the same thing is because its true and all you doing is trying to get someone to give you what you want to hear but the truth is you need to listen to people who know and have experience.

At your age, experience and knowledge you need to learn how to eat properly especially if you want to be a mass monster, you actually need to learn how to over eat and force feed for a long time if your a hard gainer and no matter how many cycles or slin stacks you do it still you still wont achieve your goal. Slin is dangerous and can kill you and should only be used by the advanced IMHO its not all that good anyway, infact its very lame unless your running bucket loads of hgh
    AussieMachine likes this.

voshi is offline Junior Member
    I have to agree with Marcus. Your knowledge doesnt sound too vast to begin with. Sustanon is a poor choice of test (unless you run it how it was designed to be run, but in supra physiological doses, but this is another story), and clenbuterol is not an AAS... It sounds like you are referring to a 'slin only' cycle which isn't really a cycle. All it is, is playing with a hormone that you will most likely hurt yourself with. Im thinking you have read somewhere that it is 'the most anabolic hormone'. While this has some truth, you have to understand the science behind WHY it is considered the most anabolic hormone. Again, I have to agree that it doesnt give much benifit unless you are running legit levels of real hgh. Eat and study mate. Dont touch this stuff.
    marcus300 likes this.

JoeKkerr is offline New Member
    In natural bb i can either be big & puffy or small but ripped...i decided to go with small but ripped but 3 years ago i decided to take the dark road of bodybuilding
    total 8 years of training (started out early) even though im 22 now...
    Your knowledge doesnt sound too vast to begin with. Sustanon is a poor choice of test (unless you run it how it was designed to be run, but in supra physiological doses, but this is another story), and clenbuterol is not an AAS... It sounds like you are referring to a 'slin only' cycle which isn't really a cycle. All it is, is playing with a hormone that you will most likely hurt yourself with
    Thanx i didnt knew this

I think i have reached my genetic limit & now its time to take all this stuff
    I dont wanna lie but i am going to take it anyway , sorry if this offends your advice but i've been small long enough to see my juniors getting big & dwarfing me
    I always have to remove my shirt to let people believe me that the pics they see on FB & my phone are my pics & not some photoshop...its not that great body for a lifter's eyes but its good for average eyes

I have to agree that it doesnt give much benifit unless you are running legit levels of real hgh
    How much gains should i expect with high carb diet ...i dont mind putting on 'SOME' fat as i can shed it faster than other guys (thank you ecto bodytype)

you have to understand the science behind WHY it is considered the most anabolic hormone
    Yes i am aware of dangers & sides & know how to counter it

If your a hard gainer you need to adjust things to suit your body and learn how to design a diet to increase your size/mass, no matter how many cycles with or without slin you try you will lose all gains because you don't have a diet to support your gains
    Beyond your genetic limit its useless to diet & train as everybody know you NEED AAS to build muscle & shed fat at same time

if you want to be a mass monster,
    Sir, i DONT want to be a mass monster, i think you misread my post

voshi is offline Junior Member
    Dont use insulin . Straight up. Your last post doesnt warrant anymore explanation. Save this post... Then reflect on it in a few years time when insulin hasnt done a thing for you except for a few near death experiences. You are an absolute fool to think insulin is the next step. Period.
    Last edited by voshi; 02-10-2015 at 02:32 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information