Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: BW experts needed!

Fiskevatten is offline Member

BW experts needed!

Bro's and bro'ettes!

Previous post I wrote told that Thailand is freaking expensive when it comes to BW. Around (350 Euro)....
    Now i've been around in some clinics and everyone seems to be similar i price but also have NO FREAKING CLUE on what to test for.
    They have every field as a separate test instead of a western combo test.

Which leaves me clueless as well when i only know a few things....

What do a need to check (importent) in a BW with information provided below?

Stats. 27 y.o, 186cm , 88kg, around 13% bf. Healthy lifestyle except occasional party nights.
    No smoking, never get sick, always exercise, good bp, and EKG said 38 in resting pulse and healthy if that means something.

Currently on 6th day of Clomid 100ed and nolva 40ed before i will half the doses from day 8 - >
    Feel great, libido back, balls (not so much).
    I did: (copied from previous post, started 22 dec)
    Tren A 100mg eod
    Test P 100mg eod
    Anavar 50mg ed

After almost 5 weeks i took the Tren A away after trying to up the dose and still nothing.
    Up'ed Test P to 150mg eod and the Anavar to 100mg ed (5, 5) the last weeks.
    Had a-dex and had to try different doses but no gyno signs at all from as little as 0.15 eod (liquid).
    Did HCG through the entire cycle of 500 e4d.

Help extremely appreciated as i want to know what I am checking for when the "educated" people seems clueless.

Flacco is offline Member
    I've gotten bw done in phuket for under $150 US. Try the hospitals instead of the clinics. I'm a little unclear... you said you "took the term away and still nothing". Are you saying you think the gear was fake/under dosed?

Its recommended to get bw done before a cycle, midway, and a month or two after pct. This way you can compare all your levels and really gage what the gear is doing to you. Without pre cycle bw, you'll only be able to determine whether anything is far out of range.

A "complete blood count" which will give you an idea of overall health (Liver,kidneys,blood cell health).
    "chemistry panel" - cholesterol,hdl,ldl,Triglycerides,Cholesterol/hdl ratio.
    "hormone levels" which include lh,fsh,free testosterone ,and estradiol.

I'm pretty sure that's it. If I'm missing anything someone will chime in I'm sure.

If you leave pattaya for a couple days and go somewhere that's less of a tourist trap, I'm sure you could find a better price.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    I've gotten bw done in phuket for under $150 US. Try the hospitals instead of the clinics. I'm a little unclear... you said you "took the term away and still nothing". Are you saying you think the gear was fake/under dosed?

Its recommended to get bw done before a cycle, midway, and a month or two after pct. This way you can compare all your levels and really gage what the gear is doing to you. Without pre cycle bw, you'll only be able to determine whether anything is far out of range.

A "complete blood count" which will give you an idea of overall health (Liver,kidneys,blood cell health).
    "chemistry panel" - cholesterol,hdl,ldl,Triglycerides,Cholesterol/hdl ratio.
    "hormone levels" which include lh,fsh,free testosterone ,and estradiol.

I'm pretty sure that's it. If I'm missing anything someone will chime in I'm sure.

If you leave pattaya for a couple days and go somewhere that's less of a tourist trap, I'm sure you could find a better price.
    I live in Pattaya, too far mate. Hospitals are unfortunately more expensive than clinics and just as dumb when it comes to hormones. Found one (non-tourist lab) that was cheaper but still
    got pretty expensive if i need "all" that i get in a western combo.

Yes, I took it away on exactly those reasons. Trust-issues together with fake/ underdosed. Tried find a testkit to no avail.

I had that feeling too, want to do it after PCT. But I want to have a clue what needs to be overlooked in my age and experience. Thailand have a tendancy to give you 6 different antibiotics for
    a running nose. For that reason I want to know atleast a little more.

For example: LH, Free-test, Cholesterol, Estradiol is 4 different tests according to them. And if I tell them what I took they simply point at "testosterone" and then let me add if i want
    something else.... -.-

Cheers tho mate!

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I have had bloodwork done in any of the 3 primary hospital chains in Bangkok. They are all high end and I have never spent more than 400 usd for the whole set.

The test resuts are 30 days and the free test is 2-3 months.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    I live in Pattaya, too far mate. Hospitals are unfortunately more expensive than clinics and just as dumb when it comes to hormones. Found one (non-tourist lab) that was cheaper but still
    got pretty expensive if i need "all" that i get in a western combo.

Yes, I took it away on exactly those reasons. Trust-issues together with fake/ underdosed. Tried find a testkit to no avail.

I had that feeling too, want to do it after PCT. But I want to have a clue what needs to be overlooked in my age and experience. Thailand have a tendancy to give you 6 different antibiotics for
    a running nose. For that reason I want to know atleast a little more.

For example: LH, Free-test, Cholesterol, Estradiol is 4 different tests according to them. And if I tell them what I took they simply point at "testosterone " and then let me add if i want
    something else.... -.-

Cheers tho mate!
    In most countries you have to name the tests you want, that are no "panels".

You need:
    -hemogram, this includes hematocrit, hemoglobin, platelets, RBC, total WBC count, etc. The most important for us is the hematocrit value
    -Lipidogram, this is the cholesterol values, it includes ldl, hdl, total cholesterol, triglycerides, basic important stuff
    -AST, liver enzymes
    -ALT, liver enzymes
    -Alkaline phosphatase, liver
    -GGT, liver
    -creatinine, kidneys, if you take creatine supplement might influence this value, better to take a break a few days.
    -egfr, kidneys
    -blood urea nitrogen, kidneys
    -Total testosterone
    -Free testosterone
    -LH
    -FSH
    -beta17 E2 estradiol, experts here say to use the sensitive test but in my country there is not a sensitive test for e2

Im typing this by memory so might forget something, if someone remembers more plz chime in. But I think that with this you can have a pretty good idea if something is wrong.

You should have values before cycle for comparison.

You need to wait 6-8 weeks after pct for hormonal values to have some meaning as the pct meds have very long effects
    Fiskevatten likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    In most countries you have to name the tests you want, that are no "panels".

You need:
    -hemogram, this includes hematocrit, hemoglobin, platelets, RBC, total WBC count, etc. The most important for us is the hematocrit value
    -Lipidogram, this is the cholesterol values, it includes ldl, hdl, total cholesterol, triglycerides, basic important stuff
    -AST, liver enzymes
    -ALT, liver enzymes
    -Alkaline phosphatase, liver
    -GGT, liver
    -creatinine, kidneys, if you take creatine supplement might influence this value, better to take a break a few days.
    -egfr, kidneys
    -blood urea nitrogen, kidneys
    -Total testosterone
    -Free testosterone
    -LH
    -FSH
    -beta17 E2 estradiol, experts here say to use the sensitive test but in my country there is not a sensitive test for e2

Im typing this by memory so might forget something, if someone remembers more plz chime in. But I think that with this you can have a pretty good idea if something is wrong.

You should have values before cycle for comparison.

You need to wait 6-8 weeks after pct for hormonal values to have some meaning as the pct meds have very long effects

Wonderful! Thank you!!
    Yeah seems i gotta suck it up and pay to be sure. But now thanks to your explanation I have an idea of what I need to check for.
    Hate beeing clueless^^

Thanks again bro! Realy appreciate it ))

Thread Information