Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ojm3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: 2nd Cycle

Jack369 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle

Hi guys, I’m looking to start my second cycle and I was hoping to get a little advice.
    I’m 28 years old, 6’-5” and 225lbs. I’m your text book ectomorph, and for most of my life was definitely a hard gainer! I’ve been working out off and on for 10 years (having 2 kids made things difficult to stay constant for a while), I’m fairly lean and strong, but I would like to increase my size in well, pretty much everywhere. Last June I cycled of Anavar for 7 weeks. I started at 40mg/day, went up to 80mg and then back down to 50mg over the course of 7 weeks. That was my first cycle and a bit of a learning experience. Being my first I wanted to try something pretty mild but was still hoping to get the results I wanted, maybe I was wrong to choose Anavar or at least wrong to use it on its own? Either way I’m looking to start another cycle in the next month or so and was looking for suggests of what I should choose. I’m not looking to get absolutely massive, but I would like to walk at 240-250 and be fairly lean and cut. Suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, your starting point is here.. http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...penditure.html Post results in the diet and nutrition forum. Your diet is 80% of body composition so gains are achieved and maintained with raw foods.
    This will help guide you into your first cycle..Austinite's Educational Article Database Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd Cycle-image.jpg   2nd Cycle-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Motardpdx; 02-09-2015 at 10:26 AM.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    240-250 will never happen after 1 cycle even if you do it right you might...MIGHT hit 240 at the last week's of cycle. Then you'll drop fat and massive water weight to be like 230-235 depending on diet and training experience.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    FYI for future reference never do a cycle without test.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome your in the right place! It all comes down to diet and training! If your diet is not dialed in you will be disappointed w/your results and the $$$ you put into it! Check out the diet & nutrition section and post up what your eating and you'll get great feedback.... GL OP! Results are made in the kitchen...
    ojm3 likes this.

Thread Information