MESTO1994 is offline New Member

Cool Going away need to know what to take 💪💪💪

Hi everyone I'm new here and I'm going to Bali in 1 day and I'm going for 10 days and obviously I can't take no gear with me and I'm in the middle of my cycle of tren ace and just wanting to know what's the best thing to do ?? Do I take a big dosage so it lasts me or? What do I do please help !!! 😁😁💪💪

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Badly planned, leason learned to next time. Hope your not only taking tren ? You are of course taking test with that i hope?

Anyways, youre pretty much f*cked. Tren A is a short ester, ed or eod injections is ideal. Skipping 10 days wouldnt be good. No, a big dosage wont make a difference. You still have to inject just as frequent, unrelated to the dose.

If i were you i would just inject a long ester just before leaving.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are taking tren at the age of 20? Its better just to stop everything and pray your PCT works.

The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Buy a vial there...
    go in the first gym you see, Spot the biggest dude you see.
    buy tren -a from him and others.

may be underdosed maybe complete bunk... but worth the risk if as legit as your other.

or!!

send it via mail, but youll receive it late a bit so ou better buy it there and send it back to you were there is no time restriction.

badly planned... and 20 + tren... if you arent in TRT then you should embrace now the possibility that it is part of your near future...

good luck

Thread Information