Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq

Thread: Felt lump

TestWanderer is offline New Member

Felt lump

Hoping someone could give me a little advice.
    Been taking staptan pharm sustanon , alternating between delts. Been having pretty bad PIP and the gear sticking in the muscle for up to a week. Hasn't really bothered me but this last one has given me a hard lump that's more painful than normal and will be a week tomorrow. Added quads and glutes to rotation.
    It was 1ml, The lump is approx 2"x3", hard, slightly red and has a sharp pain. Doens't seem like an infection, no heat, no fever, but I'm wondering if I should see a doctor or if I'm overreacting.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestWanderer View Post
    Hoping someone could give me a little advice.
    Been taking staptan pharm sustanon , alternating between delts. Been having pretty bad PIP and the gear sticking in the muscle for up to a week. Hasn't really bothered me but this last one has given me a hard lump that's more painful than normal and will be a week tomorrow. Added quads and glutes to rotation.
    It was 1ml, The lump is approx 2"x3", hard, slightly red and has a sharp pain. Doens't seem like an infection, no heat, no fever, but I'm wondering if I should see a doctor or if I'm overreacting.
    How often and for how long were u only pinning your delts

About a month. Originally it was 1ml a week, But under advise, I switched to smaller more frequent shots and added quads/glutes.
    Last edited by TestWanderer; 02-10-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    About a month. Originally it was 1ml a week, But under advise, I switched to smaller more frequent shots and added quads/glutes.
    Probably too many times injecting one area and probably just bad techniques.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Probably too many times injecting one area and probably just bad techniques.
    Has it gotten worse? If it's hot then you know it may be infection related(still keep eye on that)...

I've pinned my delts w/a 1" 23g(bigger than I'd like but - it goes deep in that muscle) haven't had any probs yet)...

Were you all relaxed and maybe tightened up during pin?? Just a thought...
    TestWanderer likes this.

I use a 26 5/8, so I don't think its the pin. I always thoroughly was and sanitize the cap and area with alcohol. The area isn't hot, I think it's just some rough gear, but I'm still concerned. Applying heat to the area now.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    BA may be real high and causing the pip then... No I wouldn't say its the pin either - unless you didn't get it in the muscle and was more subQ... Just another thought as subQ you wouldn't be able to push a ml only like .6ml max...

Bf%? I'm just thinking of if I wasn't lean enough I would be able to use 5/8 so I'm assuming uour pretty lean then?

Approx 12-15%. It could be sub q, I thought 5/8 would be plenty for Delt.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Approx 12-15%. It could be sub q, I thought 5/8 would be plenty for Delt.
    If your at 15% then that may be an issue... But delts are usually pretty lean... It's obvious that muscle hasn't absorbed the oil... And it hast dispersed from spot inj...

Have you always used 5/8 on delts?? Did you maybe added more(mg/ml) than usual(.6mg is the most one would inject SubQ or it can be very painful if more than .6mg was pushed)... Even though I'm lean I still try and get that pin as deep into the muscle as I can... Just my .02... Maybe someone else will chime in w/more experience!!

Tbh, this is my first cycle, so Experience would be a helping factor. I'm really starting to think that SubQ may be the issue as I look it up more and realize lumps and pip are a common thing with subQ. If it is sub q, it should just go down over time right? Anything I can do to expedite the process? Aside from heat pack? Should I try and get longer pins?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Tbh, this is my first cycle, so Experience would be a helping factor. I'm really starting to think that SubQ may be the issue as I look it up more and realize lumps and pip are a common thing with subQ. If it is sub q, it should just go down over time right? Anything I can do to expedite the process? Aside from heat pack? Should I try and get longer pins?
    Heat pack... If it doesn't get any better see a DOC! Especially if the heat is bringing something to the surface... It's most likely infected, and needs to be lanced... I was thinkin it was your first as we went on...

Yes get at least 1" - 1 1/2" I still use 1" and I was about 8% in my avi - then you could use 5/8" even at 10%... I've never made that mistake b4...(knock on wood)... It sounds like to much pinned Sub Q... But I only do my hCG SubQ!

Are you taking hCG, AI, PCT PROTOCOL??? What are you running?

Stats too?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your body is mad at you.....it will pass. Ibuprofen will give u some temporary relief. Well......either your not waiting long enough for the alcohol to dry when you swab, your gears BA is too high or your not going deep enough with your injection ....or a combination.

Sustanon 300, .5ml eod.
    Started AI second week and liver care supplement
    PCT 4 weeks after Clomid and Nolvadex
    No hcg
    6' 215 ln, trainin approx 5yrs

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Your body is mad at you.....it will pass. Ibuprofen will give u some temporary relief. Well......either your not waiting long enough for the alcohol to dry when you swab, your gears BA is too high or your not going deep enough with your injection ....or a combination.
    Though this is what I thought as well... Glad you chimed in BB! BA & a combo (pin depth)I think...

What would result from not allowing the alcohol to dry completely?
    Last edited by TestWanderer; 02-10-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What would result from not allowing the alcohol to dry completely?
    How long after you swab the vials do you draw?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    infection... nah I doubt...

It happens to me quite a few time when I was only injecting delt.

5/8 without being ok it far from ideal...

I would say stop delt for fews weeks/months and see from there.

and the lump let it leave but keep watching. if there is sign of infection go consult but it seems like it isnt.

like I said had it couple of time. it always went away. at one point and had difficulty move my arm...

if its recent It might be the oil... allergic reaction to the oil... a friend got it bad with grapeseed oil was red hot and painful but went away.

goodnluck
    TestWanderer likes this.

Infection is the possibility of the alcohol isn't dryed?
    I usualy wait a minute or 2 after swabbing the bottle.

Thanks for the reassurance that I'm not the only one who's had this happen. I'll let it be for now unless there is fever or the area gets hot.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    infection... nah I doubt...

It happens to me quite a few time when I was only injecting delt.

5/8 without being ok it far from ideal...

I would say stop delt for fews weeks/months and see from there.

and the lump let it leave but keep watching. if there is sign of infection go consult but it seems like it isnt.

like I said had it couple of time. it always went away. at one point and had difficulty move my arm...

if its recent It might be the oil... allergic reaction to the oil... a friend got it bad with grapeseed oil was red hot and painful but went away.

goodnluck
    agreed . i still have a small lump of "tissue" in delt and havent pinned them in like half a year. been doing glutes and quads for a while now... delts were my fave place to pin... can you tell? : /

dont re-pin into a lump IMO! let it be, and dont press on it and stuff. i found mine would swell up a bit... dont make the body to aware of it. give it time and dont mess with it too much. a sterile abscess can still go septic at times.

I massaged it, which just seemed to aggravate it by making it more sore, so I stopped that. I had read that massaging was good, but then read that it wasn't later, so it's hard know what to do sometimes.
    I still have a little knot in my other delt from about 2 weeks ago, but no swelling or pain. I think I may have built up some scar tissue from over using the area. Laying off delts now for the rest, all quabs and gluts going forward.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op you stated this is your first cycle correct? Scar tissue wont build up that fast that you would be having issues injecting on only your first cycle. Also sustanon can be a painful injection. Ive had lumps that were painful,uncomfortable for a good 7-10 days before. Especially if some was sub q. You can always try switching to a different brand or to test e or c to see if that helps. I didnt see if you were using pharm grade or ugl. But some ugl brands can be alot worse then others due to recipe/cook

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get a tennis ball or lacrosse ball and roll the area to move the oil around. As previously stated use ibuprofen and a heat pack or pad and keep an eye on it for signs of infection. The rolling should help it get better much faster. Best of luck.

It's a ugl, Spartan. i think its a combo of factors, harsh gear, pin too short, etc. thanks, I'm glad im not he knly one who's had lumps for a long time, I usually see ppl say 3/4 days, but I know that a week has been my longest so far. I did a quad shot yesterday and they seem to be much better so far compaired to my felt shots.

Thread Information