Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq

Thread: SUS full price VS. test E half price of the sus

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member

SUS full price VS. test E half price of the sus

Hi Guys I have the choice to purchase Sus 250 and test e 250 at half price of the sustanon .

I'm looking for the best choice in terms of quality.

the question is which one should i purchase if I'm getting the test E for half price of the Sus; what do you recommend and why??

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Results are the same. sust is more pip and more test spikes. maybe smoother PCT.
    I feel enth is better choice and if half priced, don't even doubt

mietek is offline Member
    look which one is the real one and which one in the bunk one

half price might be just corn oil

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    Hi Guys I have the choice to purchase Sus 250 and test e 250 at half price of the sustanon .

I'm looking for the best choice in terms of quality.

the question is which one should i purchase if I'm getting the test E for half price of the Sus; what do you recommend and why??
    Weren't you currently running SUST... And that's why you asked about the ethenate, correct?(yesterday) it's up to you but how are your gains so far from pinning the SUST.... If good and your happy I wouldn't switch(though you surely can)... Just curious as to why you'd want to change - is it just the $$$ issue... If so next time just try and plan better and stick w/your cycle as planned from the start!

If it's about the $$$ then yes switch to test e... But I wouldn't do this on a regular - switching your test base around... Esp if other compounds are involved... GL Miami!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I never used blend as I feel it is useless...
    the only reason I would use some is if I get more bang for the buck...

which if clearly not your case.

but like said above if you started dont switch for fun...
    if its money issue (which it seems to be) change and learn from that mistake.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Weren't you currently running SUST... And that's why you asked about the ethenate, correct?(yesterday) it's up to you but how are your gains so far from pinning the SUST.... If good and your happy I wouldn't switch(though you surely can)... Just curious as to why you'd want to change - is it just the $$$ issue... If so next time just try and plan better and stick w/your cycle as planned from the start!

If it's about the $$$ then yes switch to test e... But I wouldn't do this on a regular - switching your test base around... Esp if other compounds are involved... GL Miami!
    Well I'm not taking other steroid components only anavar 30 mg daily, NAC for liver protection, EGCC Green te chromium (100mg) and the aramidex that's all;

and yes I'm very happy with the results from sus but I feel the same way with test E or test A;\

I think the answer is to finish with sus and purchase the test e for upcoming cycles.

thanks for your reply

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This post is sorta useless. There is nothing wrong with sus, I have used it many times and find that the people who have the most negative things to say about have never used it. As far as cost is concerned, you get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    I never used blend as I feel it is useless...
    the only reason I would use some is if I get more bang for the buck...

which if clearly not your case.

but like said above if you started dont switch for fun...
    if its money issue (which it seems to be) change and learn from that mistake.
    Money is not my issue, until today I could not get more Sus from my supplier only test E, today I have the two options on different prices ; moreover, my main issue is always to find the gear and yes this is a bad miscalculation when I got my gear which I get overseas myself.

I don't purchase online and I don't have real suppliers only "friends" that sells all gear over price for them to make their cut.

Thanks for the reply I think Ill stick to the SUS til the end if is the best option but I'm no willing to pay more to get the same results using one or another one type of test; that's why I wanted to ask which one is better

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    This post is sorta useless. There is nothing wrong with sus, I have used it many times and find that the people who have the most negative things to say about have never used it. As far as cost is concerned, you get what you pay for.
    There are both pharma grade products and very good price; so if you have the option to do a cycle using one or another, which one would you use?

in my personal opinion both work very good but I have not finish the cycle yet on sus and this is the first time I use it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well I'm not taking other steroid components only anavar 30 mg daily, NAC for liver protection, EGCC Green te chromium (100mg) and the aramidex that's all;

and yes I'm very happy with the results from sus but I feel the same way with test E or test A;\

I think the answer is to finish with sus and purchase the test e for upcoming cycles.

thanks for your reply
    I agree w/you... If $$$ isnt an issue and your happy w/your results stick with the Sust! But finish this cycle w/the Sust as you said you never have and see how PCT goes and keeping your gains...

As far as which one is better - that'll be up to you and your body... As everyone reacts differently... Personally I like prop... Not many do... Just experiment(safely lol) w/test e next time or whatever test you do decide to run! GL to ya!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-10-2015 at 12:18 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

There are both pharma grade products and very good price; so if you have the option to do a cycle using one or another, which one would you use?

in my personal opinion both work very good but I have not finish the cycle yet on sus and this is the first time I use it.
    Its really a preference thing. You should try them all at some point as nothing beats personal experience. If they are pharmacy grade from a trusted source then I would stock......try a future cycle with each.

Thread Information