Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RA

Thread: Peptides question...

corestorm is offline Associate Member

Peptides question...

I'm looking at ordering some melanotan! Does the stuff make you look naturally tanned ? Or am i going to look like one of those jersy kids, and is it safe ?

I've been trying to find "before and after" pictures online, and can't find a ****ing thing... Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. I tan dark fast normally but loose it pretty quick, i hate having to tan EOD. it's a shitty grind. And the beds at the gym i go to have been taken out for some stupid ****ing reason...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Depending on how you tan it can make you much darker. I took it a few months ago and am darker than any tan I ever had. My friends and family have been questioning what is wrong with me. My dad is a doctor and he even asked me if I was on melanotan; which I admitted. It is a crazy thing and it will also make all of your moles and scars much much darker too.

Interesting, and that sucks having a father that is a PHD "Son are you on roids, no dad those 21" arms are from chicken breast and good sleep" hahahaha

i'm in the air about it, i'll have to see some before and after pictures of people online etc, there's not much good information on the shit, and know one i know uses it.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Never taken it but quite a few threads about it in here. I'm interested as well.
    corestorm likes this.

Yeah i've read a couple of posts on here, there's some good information, i'd like a first hand account though and some pictures / before and after, it's hard to find online. I guess i'll just try the stuff and see what happens.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Its a spa question I guess. Don't know how many boys down there have actually tried it.

I'm assuming a couple, guys use it allot for contest etc, who knows though...

reporich is offline Associate Member
    It's great I love it. I tan naturally real dark but this stuff is awesome. Once you get tan once a week injection is all it takes.

Thread Information