Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ojm3

Thread: Questions For First Female Cycle

manonmoon is offline New Member

Questions For First Female Cycle

Greetings!

My girlfriend is a cross-fit junkie and is looking for a boost. She wants to try a cycle but we've gotten confused by some information.

I always thought Anavar was considered the safest for women. Now I'm running across some sources that say Anadrol (in the correct dosages) is actually safer.

So what say you? Anavar 10mg/day for 6 to 8 weeks or Anadrol 25mg/day (split dose twice a day) for 6 to 8 weeks?

Now on to the next part of my question.... HCG . She's heard all about the crazy HCG diet, which I think we all agree is bullshit (only 500 calories a day? Of course you lose weight!). She knows I use HCG during my cycles so she was wondering if there is any benefit to HCG injections for women during a cycle? If so, dosage etc?

This is my first time discussing a cycle with a female, so any advice is welcome.

THANKS!

PS

Before anyone says run a search, I did. Most everything I found mentioned Anavar , but I haven't had any luck of finding any info on Anadrol on this site. Or HCG for women, other than discussions on the bs HCG diet.

One last thought... Do women often run Clen during cycles or off cycle?

Thanks again.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Boost of what? Energy, strength, a Whipple pro charger? Does she want to get big or lose weight. I bet this could all be solved with diet not chemicals...
    Mr.BB likes this.

ojm3, she's fairly shredded. She does a lot of cross-fit competitions in the summer months, so she's looking for a boost in strength and energy. She's not some overweight lump looking for an easy fix. Like I said in the first post, she's a T3 cross-fit junkie, so diet and exercise isn't an issue.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    To answer your question, I would always start with Anavar for females. The sides are very minimal and it's very low in androgens.

Be warned though, once your woman starts and see's results, it may be hard for her to stop at one cycle. 6-8 weeks is plenty.

As for HCG , I have no idea about HCG in females.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hcg in women is used to aid pregnancy

chris.baker is offline Junior Member
    I've read the same thing about Anadrol for women on other sites, but all the vets I know say Anavar is better/safer for women. I wonder though if some of this is because real Anavar is so hard to come by. The whole HCG thing for women wasn't injections, but some bogus drops they'd take orally. My understanding is it wasn't that the HCG supposedly did anything for weight loss other than the curb appetite (and make that 500 calorie diet supposedly impossible). I don't know how anyone can survive on 500 calories, but I digress....

Oh, and HCG for men during cycle.... Your welcome. Seriously, many moons ago when I used to be a regular on these forums I was dating a doctor. Then HCG was almost never used, was very hard to come by, and some guys were using it for PCT. She explained to me how it could be used on-cycle to keep natural testosterone production up, making a proper PCT easier.

I'm not saying I'm the only one or the very first to introduce the idea of HCG during cycle, but I can say with confidence that it wasn't written about anywhere on this site until I posted what she explained to me (in simplified medical terms that dumb ole me could understand).

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by manonmoon
    Greetings! My girlfriend is a cross-fit junkie and is looking for a boost. She wants to try a cycle but we've gotten confused by some information. I always thought Anavar was considered the safest for women. Now I'm running across some sources that say Anadrol (in the correct dosages) is actually safer. So what say you? Anavar 10mg/day for 6 to 8 weeks or Anadrol 25mg/day (split dose twice a day) for 6 to 8 weeks? Now on to the next part of my question.... HCG. She's heard all about the crazy HCG diet, which I think we all agree is bullshit (only 500 calories a day? Of course you lose weight!). She knows I use HCG during my cycles so she was wondering if there is any benefit to HCG injections for women during a cycle? If so, dosage etc? This is my first time discussing a cycle with a female, so any advice is welcome. THANKS!
    I haven't seen any write ups in Anadrol cycles. HCG diet is a joke. Everyone I know has gained weight back plus bc of rebound.

Var is a common first cycle at 10mg daily. Cycle for 10 - 14 weeks. .

I just red some info on another site about this. I have no clue if it's bs or not, but one of the first that popped up in a search.

I cannot post a link since I'm new, but if you search yahoo for "Anadrol for women" its the first page that pops up.

Thread Information