What's up fellas, sharing my story and looking for any good advice.

History:
24 yrs old

Lifting on and off for 4 years and steady for the last year and a half. Have done a few test and anadrol cycles. Even used tren .
Yes I know all about PCT and proper eating/training.

5" 11
178lbs
11%b.f.

I stopped lifting for two months before the holidays and went down to 160 lbs. (Extremely hard for me to put on and keep weight). So January first I went hard back in the gym.

Good friend of mine was supplying me with sustanon and test400 and anadrol. He only had enough for me to get started and I was anxious. So i ran the test400 and sustanon250 every 3 days until I ran out of all including the anadrol. (Roughly 1500mgs lf both combined per week, 50mgs of anadrol per day).I then went to see him and he said he couldn't get more. Anyways I learned my lesson in not starting a cycle until all pieces are put together. Although... In those four weeks I shot back up to 180 lbs. 20 lb gain (anadrol, yes.). It has been about three weeks since and I'm still at 178 lbs. I take a mass gainer multiple times a day, eat a ton as well. Changing my workout routines and eating like I'm bulking is solidifying those gains.

So what I am thinking of is time on, time off and that would mean I can jump back on cycle in one weeks time. No PCT was used as it would be a waste as I was going right back on as soon as I got my cycle together.

In one week(and trying to hold onto my 20 lbs I just gained), I will be going on:

WK 1-6 dbol 40mg each day
WK 1-12, test400. 800mgs. Each week.
WK 12-16 test400. E3days
WK 1-12 deca250. 500mg per week.

The Decca and test will be pinned together, Monday and Thursday 1cc each until week 12 when the decca finishes and the test moves to e3days.

Clomid and nolvadex will be purchased in the near future, its a long cycle so I dont have to worry about that for a while.

Looking to get over 200lbs, I have never done Decca, tren builds hard muscle yes but I am looking for a more of a weight gain and maybe Decca/dbol/test will put me where I want to be. Any advice as to my preparation for the cycle or tips that I could use would be appreciated. Everything seem on point here?

Was going to post a current picture but forum won't let me; thinking that its spam.