hawt is offline New Member

First Cycle Seeking Advice (Test E + Dbol)

Okay so I'm 21 years old and am going to be starting my first cycle soon, I'm just posting here to ask for some advice and get some opinions. I have 2 vials of test-e, 250mg/ml. So all up thats 5000mg of test-e. I also have dbol tablets (10mg each) of which I am planning to do 30mg per day for probably 4 weeks. I initially wanted to do a 12 week cycle of 500mg/week but I would need more test for that. Could anyone give me a plan they would recommend? I also have nolvadex , clomid and arimidex . Clomid 50mg every other day, arimidex 0.25mg every other day and nolva in the last few weeks. As you can probably tell I'm not sure on exact quantities that I want to take just yet, mainly because I'm not sure how long to run my cycle for. Any input would be greatly appreciated (besides comments about my age) thankyou guys!
    Last edited by hawt; 02-12-2015 at 01:05 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long have you been training and what are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    How long have you been training and what are your stats?
    3 years, started at 55kg and now weigh 74-76 fluctuating at 6'0". When I do put on weight I have to eat a retarded amount of calories and it is generally not the cleanest weight, which is why I want to give a cycle a go to see how it impacts on me. My bench is 200(pounds) and my squat/dead are very weak due to lower back issues.

Oh and I can't stop you from speaking your mind, but I would appreciate if any advice could be directed towards helping me formulate the most effective/safe cycle I can. The decision has already been made and the gear purchased, I've put a lot of thought and research into it.
    Last edited by hawt; 02-12-2015 at 03:20 AM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawt View Post

3 years, started at 55kg and now weigh 74-76 fluctuating at 6'0". When I do put on weight I have to eat a retarded amount of calories and it is generally not the cleanest weight, which is why I want to give a cycle a go to see how it impacts on me. My bench is 200(pounds) and my squat/dead are very weak due to lower back issues.

Oh and I can't stop you from speaking your mind, but I would appreciate if any advice could be directed towards helping me formulate the most effective/safe cycle I can. The decision has already been made and the gear purchased, I've put a lot of thought and research into it.
    You are 21 and 6 ft tall with natural test and you weigh approx 164 pounds!!

I am 48 and 6 ft tall with minimal natural test and i weigh 236 lbs

My Tdee is approx 3100 so i can maintain my bf% at around 15%.

So you are willing to stop your natural test to cycle even though your not even eating enough to gain anything!!

Maybe your research can be better spent browsing the nutritional section.
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 02-12-2015 at 04:30 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post

So you are willing to stop your natural test to cycle even though your not even eating enough to gain anything!!
    These are good points. Sorry I can't support you with your cycle.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    I think the first thing you should do is take advice from what everyone is telling you. You need to get your diet sorted, into a positive calorie balance and do a lot more research before you pin yourself with drugs.

I'm not going to lecture you, but if you can't manage to get your diet and training sorted first naturally, you will basically be wasting your steroid cycle and will end up in a worse state when you come off.

Anabolic steroids don't build muscle, training and high quality calories do.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post

Maybe your research can be better spent browsing the nutritional section.
    Strong.

I am not stopping my natural test production, I am aware that there is a chance of that happening but with a proper cycle and PCT (which is why I came here) I should be able to restart my natural test production. I will get blood tests before, during and after to make sure my hormones aren't too out of whack.

I don't think its fair to mention my weight either, I was borderline anorexic when I was younger. I managed to put on 20kg in 3 years and that is with on and off training and periods of poor nutrition. I am well aware of how I will need to eat if I want to gain size, as I have done it before. And my diet will be very strict whilst on a cycle. The reason I want to do this is because even while dieting and training well, I make gains, just not as quickly as I would like. I attribute this partly to my ectomorph body type, partly to my test levels (low side of normal) and partly to some inconsistency with diet.

I would have to say your post had a lot of unfair assumptions, I just want advice on how to cycle and PCT properly so as to avoid permanently damaging my natural test production.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine View Post
    I think the first thing you should do is take advice from what everyone is telling you. You need to get your diet sorted, into a positive calorie balance and do a lot more research before you pin yourself

I'm not going to lecture you, but if you can't manage to get your diet and training sorted first naturally, you will basically be wasting your steroid cycle and will end up in a worse state when you come off.

Anabolic steroids don't build muscle, training and high quality calories do.
    Like I mentioned above, I know how to eat and how to train. I have had extended periods over months where I dieted strictly, ate a lot and managed to put on a lot of good weight. However I was not satisfied with the rate I was putting on weight. This is why I want to try gear. I will be putting everything into my training and diet during and after my cycle to maximize and maintain results. Again, I think its very unfair to assume I dont know anything about nutrition, my problems have been more with consistency and motivation than anything else.
    Last edited by hawt; 02-12-2015 at 06:08 AM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Strong.

I am not stopping my natural test production, I am aware that there is a chance of that happening but with a proper cycle and PCT (which is why I came here) I should be able to restart my natural test production. I will get blood tests before, during and after to make sure my hormones aren't too out of whack.

I don't think its fair to mention my weight either, I was borderline anorexic when I was younger. I managed to put on 20kg in 3 years and that is with on and off training and periods of poor nutrition. I am well aware of how I will need to eat if I want to gain size, as I have done it before. And my diet will be very strict whilst on a cycle. The reason I want to do this is because even while dieting and training well, I make gains, just not as quickly as I would like. I attribute this partly to my ectomorph body type, partly to my test levels (low side of normal) and partly to some inconsistency with diet.

I would have to say your post had a lot of unfair assumptions, I just want advice on how to cycle and PCT properly so as to avoid permanently damaging my natural test production.

Like I mentioned above, I know how to eat and how to train. I have had extended periods over months where I dieted strictly, ate a lot and managed to put on a lot of good weight. However I was not satisfied with the rate I was putting on weight. This is why I want to try gear. I will be putting everything into my training and diet during and after my cycle to maximize and maintain results. Again, I think its very unfair to assume I dont know anything about nutrition, my problems have been more with consistency and motivation than anything else.
    YES you are stopping your natural test when you cycle!!!

Your not eating right wether its consistently or not enough this is not an assumption its a fact!!

Your weight is a statistic and is relevant when advice is given.

I am in no way being unfair trying to help you with my advice

cucu is offline Junior Member
    Like I mentioned above, I know how to eat and how to train. I have had extended periods over months where I dieted strictly, ate a lot and managed to put on a lot of good weight. However I was not satisfied with the rate I was putting on weight. This is why I want to try gear.
    This phrase is the single most underestimated misconception about steroid use .
    Sure, you can even put on weight if you do nothing, since you are still growing, both developmentally and in natural training. But two things will happen:
    You will lose it all. To not lose it you must put more effort than that you would by going natural.
    You will be wasting a once-in-a-life-time chance to build a good natural frame.

Steroid use is not suited for "increasing speed of weight gain". If you still gain naturally your best bet both in the long run and the short is to stay like this until you hit a plateau.
    Of course you gain weight over periods of months, what do you expect with steroids ? After a 8 month time frame (12 weeks cycle + 2 weeks off + 4 PCT + 18 weeks off) you will be lucky (and very hard-working) if you have 5 - 7 kg (10 - 15 lbs) of new LBM that you kept. How is that for fast?

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    You need to eat bro. Your way too young and have no training experience.

Going for "periods of time" with diet and excercise doesn't count.

Hit the diet and nutrition section. Train consecutively for the next 3 years and get up to about 195 before you try the sauce.

Straight up bro. Your not going to get any more info besides the fact that you need diet, training, and are way too young.

cucu is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    Straight up bro. Your not going to get any more info besides the fact that you need diet, training, and are way too young.
    That's about right. And not having enough test for a proper cycle, wanting to run clomid on cycle (I would be genuinely intrigued to hear where you got that piece of info!) etc, point to poor planning and inadequate research.

20 kg in 3 years is an exceptional feat. If you combine strategically planned diet and hard training you have a lot of potential that, I insist, will not be making use of if you turn to steroids .

Start right, eat up, train up, and come back when steroids will really help you.

lycanScar is offline New Member
    You have a lot more years of training and eating, and can make great gains, you probably won't listen though.....

lycanScar is offline New Member
    Also, you're going to lose it all anyway if you don't know how to train and eat even with pct, why do that?

Thread Information