Thread: Gyno concern.

Nolvadexbrah is offline Banned

Gyno concern.

Whats preventing getting gyno during cycle? Armidex? or hcg ? Thanks!

(If you can explain me what they do I will love you)

marseea1 is offline Junior Member
    You should format your question a little differently if you wish to get a clear detailed response. Are you asking what you should take if you are experiencing gyno symptoms? Arimidex is an anti estrogen which will help reduce estogen during cycle. HCG in short keeps you from shutting down completely. and will help keep your testicles from shrinking. ie. you should still produce some testosterone naturally.

If you are having symptoms of gyno you should IMO take nolvadex until the lump or puffy nipples are reduced completely. I personally have had great experience with letro as an AI during cycle when gyno flares up. I take .5mg EOD until the sides disappear. some people will say Letro is a bit overkill, and they may be right. Hope this response helps a little

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just read the links that everyone already provided... It's good to see you trying to learn after your immature first few posts... But if your really considering this(LATER WHEN YOUR OLD ENOUGH)... At the top where All the stickies are... Read "Austinites Educational Database" from beginning to end and then again and again... All of your ?'s will be answered in there along w/other stickies! Please educate yourself buddy as people are trying to help!

But if you keep posting useless sh*t w/out doing your own research, no one is gonna spoon feed you shit! My .02 again... And last time... You've been given everything you need! Start reading my man...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marseea1 View Post
    You should format your question a little differently if you wish to get a clear detailed response. Are you asking what you should take if you are experiencing gyno symptoms? Arimidex is an anti estrogen which will help reduce estogen during cycle. HCG in short keeps you from shutting down completely. and will help keep your testicles from shrinking. ie. you should still produce some testosterone naturally.

If you are having symptoms of gyno you should IMO take nolvadex until the lump or puffy nipples are reduced completely. I personally have had great experience with letro as an AI during cycle when gyno flares up. I take .5mg EOD until the sides disappear. some people will say Letro is a bit overkill, and they may be right. Hope this response helps a little
    Hey Marseea1... Check his other posts out... He's either trollin now or IDK(hopefully trying to learn the right way)... He's wY to young and wY to light...

Nolvadexbrah is offline Banned
    not trollin mate.. no need to rage.. thanks a lot guys i will go inject some tren in my eyeballs now hopefully i wont get gyno

Thread Information