Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Can someone help me?

RedDragonfly is offline New Member

Can someone help me?

Hey everyone,
    I'm new here, and fairly new to the idea of anabolic steroids in general.
    My body is what I'd call "skinny fat." I'm a 22 year old male, 6 feet tall, 190 pounds.
    My muscle strength is pretty bad. I can barely curl 15 pound dumbbells more than 4 times.

So as my interest in fitness has grown, so has my interest in steroids.
    I don't think it's wise for me to go on them right now, but can someone please educate me and point me in the right direction for my needs? I'd love to increase my strength and muscle mass without becoming fat or puffy. Are there any mild steroids that could help a beginner like me put on some muscle and improve my workouts?

What do you think I should do?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    At your age you actually have testosterone blasting through your system. I am on trt now and am only taking what I had in my system when I was your age. Educated people on this board suggest waiting until you are at least 25 for a variety of reasons. Therefore I would suggest checking out the diet and nutrition section and this combined with working out will significantly improve how you look and feel. Do not worry about how much you can lift or how many times. The more you work out the stronger you will get and the weight will go up. That is simply how it works and we all started somewhere. Good luck and remember, getting where you want to be is not a sprint, it is a marathon. Once you make this a lifestyle it will stick with you and you will be lifting a lot more before you know it!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Don't take this the wrong way... But for your safety in The long run!

1. Take a read at " Austinites Educational Article Database",
    2. Read "The Young and Steroids "
    3. Keep reading... This is nothin to be takin lightly as there are many risks to cycling at your age, bf%(from how you explained you looked), your hormones are raging(use that to your advantage now - you could permanantly damage your HPTA(Hypothalamus Pituitary Testicular Axis/testicular loop)... If you read anything on this site you'd know the answers to most/all of your ?'s... Once you do some real reading you will realize your ignorance to steroids in general!

In all honesty, don't even CONSIDER AAS... Just going off ehat you posted... You have no knowledge base as to how and why they work, and it's risks, your age, your lack of diet and training...

Diet and training will take you to the next level you need to achieve the goals you've listed... And thru hard work, diet, training, cardio, etc there's no reason that you or anyone else can't achieve this! Post up your diet in the Diet Sec and those guys will sort you out...

List your goals... Meet them! Then list some new ones and meet them and do so until it gets to where you can't get past that point no matter what youve done... It's not a sprint but a marathon(a life long commitment)... Make sense? GL on your journey!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-14-2015 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Spelled some things wrong... I hate using a phone.... Lol
    Oki-Des likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    At your age you actually have testosterone blasting through your system. I am on trt now and am only taking what I had in my system when I was your age. Educated people on this board suggest waiting until you are at least 25 for a variety of reasons. Therefore I would suggest checking out the diet and nutrition section and this combined with working out will significantly improve how you look and feel. Do not worry about how much you can lift or how many times. The more you work out the stronger you will get and the weight will go up. That is simply how it works and we all started somewhere. Good luck and remember, getting where you want to be is not a sprint, it is a marathon. Once you make this a lifestyle it will stick with you and you will be lifting a lot more before you know it!
    We musta been writing at the same time... W/the same idea On mind!
    Oki-Des likes this.

Thread Information