Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nate007

Thread: Need Steroid Advice

Nate007 is offline New Member

Need Steroid Advice

Hi, I want to start using Test-Enanthate . I've read nearly every article available on the web regarding it and steroids in general. Based on what I've read, I was thinking of doing a 250 mg/week in an 8 week cycle, so as to keep side-effects low and not draw too much attention to how rapidly I'm gaining mass. I've been training for about half a year now, and in the first 5 months, I slimmed down approx. 25 lbs and am now trying to bulk - I've gained around 4 lbs but at least half of that would be from fat.

Things you may need to know about me:
    -I'm 20 years old
    -I'm 5'9" and 143 lbs.

I just want to know if the cycle I've mentioned above seems good, and if not how to correct it. And also if there's still a risk of gynecomastia at those doses. Thanks.

swolehead is offline Member
    you must not have read every article your to young to light and your training exspirience is to minimal it wont let me post the link but go to the stickies and read planing and executing my first successful cycle

I actually did read the newbie guide on the forums here. I know I'm not 25 yet, not much to say to that, but I'm not a body builder who lives for the gym. I just want to do a couple cycles to give me a little help getting to a nicer size then maintain it naturally.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Try reading "Austinites Educational Article Database" all the way thru as everything will come together... And the link Swolehead provided as well! It'll answer your ?'s that you've asked....

Quote Originally Posted by Nate007
    I actually did read the newbie guide on the forums here. I know I'm not 25 yet, not much to say to that, but I'm not a body builder who lives for the gym. I just want to do a couple cycles to give me a little help getting to a nicer size then maintain it naturally.
    Here is the bigger problem: since 20 is too young (the htpa isnt fully developed), after cycling, you will not be able to hold what you were able to hold naturally. So you ll be smaller size for the rest of your life. You want a quick fix and permanent? Focus on diet and training instead cause your hormones are so high it's like doing a mini cycle.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Was posting while you were... But I'd still keep reading... Not being a dick just many people don't realize the knowledge one must have to cycle safely and properly!

And only a couple of cycles... No such thing once you do it... It'd like the lays chips commercial "can't just have/do one... Lol

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate007 View Post
    One cycle its all you need to have terrible results on your hormonal health, which can ultimately be for life.

At your age you are at the top of your natural production of testosterone , taking steroids while your HPT axis is not matured has 70% more chances of it affecting this natural production. Why risk it??

Read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Also if your not someone who "lives for the gym" then why even consider steroids ... All roids are is a supplement to your already proven diet and training(which requires a lifelong commitment - even if not a BB... You'll never be able to keep what you gained w/out proper diet and training(which accounts for 90% of all gains... Steroids maybe 10% w/a dialed in diet and the right training program... Just my .02...

Thanks, everyone. I see now steroids are not right for me
    NACH3 likes this.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate007
    Great decision bro, you won't regret.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi, I want to start using Test-Enanthate . I've read nearly every article available on the web regarding it and steroids in general. Based on what I've read, I was thinking of doing a 250 mg/week in an 8 week cycle, so as to keep side-effects low and not draw too much attention to how rapidly I'm gaining mass. I've been training for about half a year now, and in the first 5 months, I slimmed down approx. 25 lbs and am now trying to bulk - I've gained around 4 lbs but at least half of that would be from fat.

Things you may need to know about me:
    -I'm 20 years old
    -I'm 5'9" and 143 lbs.

I just want to know if the cycle I've mentioned above seems good, and if not how to correct it. And also if there's still a risk of gynecomastia at those doses. Thanks.
    wait till age 24-25 and at that time make it 12-14 weeks and 400-600mg ew.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wise choice. Hold off, train natural and learn to eat. Get as much as you can naturally.

Thread Information