Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BeingSwole
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Coming off pct question

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member

Coming off pct question

I'm in my third week of PCT and wondering how do you or what signals do you get from your body that says recovery is going fine? I just turned 37 and never once felt old in my life but during this PCT it's like my body feels much older. At this point I'm eager to get back on because I want to feel super active again. This PCT is killing my whole vibe.

Pct protocol 100/50/50/50 -clomid
    40/20/20/20.
    Took HCG entire span of 12wk test, 8 week tren , last 6 weeks masteron cycle.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Well if you did bloodwork before hand you would know when you did bloodwork a few weeks after pct were your levels are!!but the fact you were running gear and now on pct it's normal to not feel the same as the last 12 or so weeks..

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I don't see you mentioned nolva. anyways, its the same thing like always, solid PCT for me is nolva, clomid, (Caber if tren was used) and low dose AI (stane), regardless what everyone else tells, simply go and research.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    OP, can you describe exactly how you're feeling? I only ask because, in the past, when I took Clomid, I was really low and depressed; I didn't even have the drive to eat anything. Now, you're already in your third week, so you might as well ride it out. If it's the Clomid that's causing it (which it may not be), you should start to feel fine again a few days after you discontinue it. If not, take Mark Woods advice above, and get blood work done, which you should do regardless. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    I don't see you mentioned nolva. anyways, its the same thing like always, solid PCT for me is nolva, clomid, (Caber if tren was used) and low dose AI (stane), regardless what everyone else tells, simply go and research.
    You're telling me to go and research but if you look closer at my post it says my pct is 40/20/20/20.

Also maybe for you caber is needed with tren but it wasn't needed for me, yet I still had it in hand just in case. I took aromasin 25g daily, and some days went in it EOD because it was more as a preventive measure. I had no sides other than a night sweat from my cycle, and one slightly anxiety moment towards the very end.

However what I'm specifically asking is what are signs that YOUR body gives you, not what bloodwork gives you, to know that you're recovery is going well? I'm not ready to do bloodwork yet. Maybe in about 2-4 weeks.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    OP, can you describe exactly how you're feeling? I only ask because, in the past, when I took Clomid, I was really low and depressed; I didn't even have the drive to eat anything. Now, you're already in your third week, so you might as well ride it out. If it's the Clomid that's causing it (which it may not be), you should start to feel fine again a few days after you discontinue it. If not, take Mark Woods advice above, and get blood work done, which you should do regardless. Good luck!
    Well I do feel a bit low, wouldn't go as far as saying depressed. I'm always telling jokes and having a great time. Now all the sudden I don't feel like going anywhere and I'm touchy about things. Actually took stane for 3 days just to see if maybe my E was high. At that point if I sit and think about things in my past that bothered me I could actually start crying. Wasn't the best feeling. I also seem to have become overly passive, and now let most everything slide.

Lol, sounds like I'm sitting on a couch telling my feelings as I write this.

I'm really hoping someone would have sad that if by such and such time you feel like this or that, then it's a sign that it's okay to come of PCT.

Lastly was getting head and that wasn't even that exciting. Now that's not even like me. Even my wife asked hey is something bothering you. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole View Post
    Well I do feel a bit low, wouldn't go as far as saying depressed. I'm always telling jokes and having a great time. Now all the sudden I don't feel like going anywhere and I'm touchy about things. Actually took stane for 3 days just to see if maybe my E was high. At that point if I sit and think about things in my past that bothered me I could actually start crying. Wasn't the best feeling. I also seem to have become overly passive, and now let most everything slide.

Lol, sounds like I'm sitting on a couch telling my feelings as I write this.

I'm really hoping someone would have sad that if by such and such time you feel like this or that, then it's a sign that it's okay to come of PCT.

Lastly was getting head and that wasn't even that exciting. Now that's not even like me. Even my wife asked hey is something bothering you. Sigh.
    I'm still leaning towards the Clomid as a possible culprit here. You only have a week or so left, so just ride it out. See how you feel a few days after discontinuing the Clomid. I had the exact same symptoms as you're having now, and ever since I stopped using Clomid in my cycles, I haven't ever had those sides again.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I'm still leaning towards the Clomid as a possible culprit here. You only have a week or so left, so just ride it out. See how you feel a few days after discontinuing the Clomid. I had the exact same symptoms as you're having now, and ever since I stopped using Clomid in my cycles, I haven't ever had those sides again.
    This is quite common BeingSwole... Everyone feels this to a degree... Some worst than others... But I too, had the same feelings during and after I was done w/PCT(clomid & Nolva) Its just part of restarting your natty test production... If your BW comes back and your levels are still low don't freak as The real recovery starts after PCT... But as you stated you feel the complete opposite of what you were while on or b4 your cycle...

Hang in there and if your starting to feel a lil better than focus on that and not the process(easier said I know)

I went thru the same w/not wanting to even have sex w/my girl at the time.... It took a while for me(but I just found out I'm primary hypoganal(testicularly)... So that's why it took me longer per say... All good now though... Recovered to where I was! Wasn't having anywhere near those probs after a lil longer for me!

Hang in there... Your body will start to give you more signals but your mind is so powerful that it can give you symptoms you normally wouldn't have...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-16-2015 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    This is quite common BeingSwole... Everyone feels this to a degree... Some worst than others... But I too, had the same feelings during and after I was done w/PCT(clomid & Nolva) Its just part of restarting your natty test production... If your BW comes back and your levels are still low don't freak as The real recovery starts after PCT... But as you stated you feel the complete opposite of what you were while on or b4 your cycle... Hang in there and if your starting to feel a lil better than focus on that and not the process(easier said I know) I went thru the same w/not wanting to even have sex w/my girl at the time.... It took a while for me(but I just found out I'm primary hypoganal(testicularly)... So that's why it took me longer per say... All good now though... Recovered to where I was! Wasn't having anywhere near those probs after a lil longer for me! Hang in there... Your body will start to give you more signals but your mind is so powerful that it can give you symptoms you normally wouldn't have...
    Thank you to you as well.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am 44 and I had rougher pcts in my early 40's then I did with no pct in my 20's. I hated clomid to the point that I started running Nov with Torem and the sides weren't as bad but I noticed the older I got and the further I got beyond genetic potential, the harder it was to keep the gains. I am on trt now and things are better. Right now, for you its tough and its harder and harder to bounce back. After using tren for the first time and then pct, I never felt the same again and just waited to cycle again. That's the truth for me anyway. All the clean calories, training smart help but your genetics are what they are and your recovery time is individual to you. No doubt being off the clo will make a dif in your mental state, I would actually run the Nov and extra week or two if you have it. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    I am 44 and I had rougher pcts in my early 40's then I did with no pct in my 20's. I hated clomid to the point that I started running Nov with Torem and the sides weren't as bad but I noticed the older I got and the further I got beyond genetic potential, the harder it was to keep the gains. I am on trt now and things are better. Right now, for you its tough and its harder and harder to bounce back. After using tren for the first time and then pct, I never felt the same again and just waited to cycle again. That's the truth for me anyway. All the clean calories, training smart help but your genetics are what they are and your recovery time is individual to you. No doubt being off the clo will make a dif in your mental state, I would actually run the Nov and extra week or two if you have it. Best of luck.
    So it would be okay to drop the clomid now and just run Nolvadex ? I have way more than enough Nova and can extend for whatever time needed.

On another note, I know that I couldn't get back on the cycle right away so I ended up placing a order for GH and just waiting on that to arrive in hopes that it will improve me overall feelings in time.

You guys give great advice. Thanks.

So it would be okay to drop the clomid now and just run Nolvadex ? I have way more than enough Nova and can extend for whatever time needed.

On another note, I know that I couldn't get back on the cycle right away so I ended up placing a order for GH and just waiting on that to arrive in hopes that it will improve me overall feelings in time.

If you absolutely cannot stand the Clomid (if that is in fact the problem here), I personally don't see a problem dropping it and running the Nolva a week longer. You may want to wait for other members here to confirm this though.

If you stop the Clomid, and notice a sudden improvement in your mood within the next few days, then next time, replace the Clomid with Toremifene. Many users argue that it's even better than Clomid, without the harsh side effects. My PCTs consist of: Nolva, Toremifene, and DAA (you can pick this up at just about any supplement store), and since I started this protocol, my PCTs have been very smooth.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Well at your age gh will make a big diff if it's legit fda gh,being 36 myself I would love legit fda gh but it pricey!!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

That's your call with the clomid....I would probably try to suck it up in hopes that its doing its job but that's me. I would extend the Nov ad you should feel nothing from it. You did a heavy cycle bro, stay the path.
    I have gone the hgh route and it's a long term process. I would cycle it @ 8 ius on cycle and 4ius off cycle 5 on 2 off. I would run it for 9 month cycles.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information