RunWay is offline New Member

starting cycle today. help and advice please

I plan on running 750mg of sus and 600mg of eq a week:

1.) Should I inject 375mg sus and 300mg eq on monday & Thursday?

2.)Or should I do 375mg sus Monday & Thursday and run eq Tuesday & friday?

3.) If running both on Monday & Thursday is best should I inject in the same muscle or two different areas?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Stats?

Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Cycle history
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Stats?

Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Cycle history
    6'3
    300lbs
    Not sure about body fat %
    Will be my first cycle

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    never run EQ...

first of it is very useless
    second it highly increase appetite
    so if you are 300pounds you certainly dont need to eat more...

and your bodyfat is probably too high and shouldnt use steroids anyway get leaner with proper dieting after considering steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    never run EQ...

and your bodyfat is probably too high and shouldnt use steroids anyway get leaner with proper dieting after considering steroids.
    Ok thanks for the advice. I guess I will hold off on the cycle

You're at risk of more health implications cycling at a high bodyfat.

Can you get an idea what it is from this?

starting cycle today. help and advice please-image.jpg

I think your best call would be to not cycle but visit our diet section and up your cardio.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Im close to the 30% pic

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    One of the problems people encounter during a cycle when over 20% bf are an increase in potential problems that can arise. I personally have never had gyno, but a friend of mine gets it whenever taking more than 400mg of test per week. Others will be able to chime in on all of the compounds you need, such as novladex to help prevent these problems and if you have already made your mind up to take steroids , then you definitely should have some of these things on hand. Some of them prevent gyno and some put out the fire; once it has started. One of the things we always preach is to have everything you might need, including your PCT on hand to avoid and to take care of problems that are commonly encountered during a cycle; and prepare you for when you are finished. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    One of the problems people encounter during a cycle when over 20% bf are an increase in potential problems that can arise. I personally have never had gyno, but a friend of mine gets it whenever taking more than 400mg of test per week. Others will be able to chime in on all of the compounds you need, such as novladex to help prevent these problems and if you have already made your mind up to take steroids, then you definitely should have some of these things on hand. Some of them prevent gyno and some put out the fire; once it has started. One of the things we always preach is to have everything you might need, including your PCT on hand to avoid and to take care of problems that are commonly encountered during a cycle; and prepare you for when you are finished. Good luck!
    Yes I have purchased everything and im ready to go but if my bf% will be a problem I can wait until my bf% drops if that is the best solution for me.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I think most people would suggest trying to drop your bf%. It will not only help avoid some common problems, but will also make you look a lot better during and after the process. When taking steroids , gaining a lot of water weight is quite common and adding 20lbs of water weight always looks better when starting with a low bf%. Also, to maximize the use of steroids you want to eat a lot of food during the cycle. But, when trying to lose weight during a cycle it can be difficult when eating as much food as you possibly can. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I think most people would suggest trying to drop your bf%. It will not only help avoid some common problems, but will also make you look a lot better during and after the process. When taking steroids, gaining a lot of water weight is quite common and adding 20lbs of water weight always looks better when starting with a low bf%. Also, to maximize the use of steroids you want to eat a lot of food during the cycle. But, when trying to lose weight during a cycle it can be difficult when eating as much food as you possibly can. Good luck!
    Thank you very much for the advice. What bf% do you think will be a good enough to cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by RunWay View Post
    Thank you very much for the advice. What bf% do you think will be a good enough to cycle?
    15% is widely regarded as an ok figure.

That should give you plenty of time to work out your diet, know how your body reacts to different macro splits and learn the discipline of dieting. All of which will stand you in good stead for any cycle you do in the future.

Please feel free to utilise our diet section to get you on the right road.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    never run EQ...

and your bodyfat is probably too high and shouldnt use steroids anyway get leaner with proper dieting after considering steroids.

I agree. i would bring down BF% , research "carbcycling for fatloss" and for first cycle i would rec test only + ai + PCT. take it slow. good luck!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    15% bf would be a great goal to shoot for. As stated above Carb cycling is a very effective way to lose bf and allows some flexibility in your schedule. Determination will get you there and make your cycle extremely productive.

Thank you all for the advice. I greatly appreciate all the advice from everyone. Im a newbie with gear and this information is very useful.

Thank you very much

Thread Information