• 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: Hgh

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member

Hgh

This is my first run with HGH, just got my order in....is the powder supposed to stick when you turn the vial upside down? Mixes well when reconstituted but wasnt sure if its supposed to be powdery or stick.....Also do I keep the vials that I havent mixed yet in the fridge or can they remain at room temp.....Thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You're best storing all your hgh vials in the fridge. The freeze dried powder is likely to keep a puck shape and hold together as the polypeptide chain is longer than your typical research peptide hormone (which often appears as loose powder depending on various peptide synthesis and handling). I always love to mix and observe how rHGH reconstitutes, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    You're best storing all your hgh vials in the fridge. The freeze dried powder is likely to keep a puck shape and hold together as the polypeptide chain is longer than your typical research peptide hormone (which often appears as loose powder depending on various peptide synthesis and handling). I always love to mix and observe how rHGH reconstitutes, enjoy!
    Sounds good...glad to hear from an AR Hall of Famer! pumped and looking forward to this...Did my first 2iu this morning....and yes its puck shaped at the bottom all holding together...there are several vials with some of the powder stuck to the vial, not all just one or two...Is that where they may have put the powder in and it hardened on the glass?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what make is your gh?

The source I go through has been getting from China for the last 5 years...blue tops...no label just glass vial and a blue top...claims its their brand...source says that the kigs and rips were being underdosed and faked so they are sending us their own brand which are the blue tops...said they can gaurantee their brand just not the kigs and rips

It wont be real hgh no matter what your source tells you or the results, it will be some other growth releasing pep or some dangerous chemicals like anti-diuretic hormones.

Read this from start to finish Chinese HGH concerns

Please don't trust your source, the Chinese are extremely good at this.
    lovbyts likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    The colour of the tops has nothing do do with anything. Just a plain vial oh dear they can't even be bothered putting fake labels on them now and this source is a right thick cvnt or he is robbing you too.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It wont be real hgh no matter what your source tells you or the results, it will be some other growth releasing pep or some dangerous chemicals like anti-diuretic hormones.

Read this from start to finish Chinese HGH concerns

Please don't trust your source, the Chinese are extremely good at this.
    Marcus...I read the entire thread! DAMNIT! talk about letting the air out of my tire...what do you suggest?...how will I know then if its not worth a sh*t? I have plenty sitting around now thinkin its fake and wondering if im injecting freeze dried rat sh*t........Do I keep running it in hopes that I get the results desired?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    Marcus...I read the entire thread! DAMNIT! talk about letting the air out of my tire...what do you suggest?...how will I know then if its not worth a sh*t? I have plenty sitting around now thinkin its fake and wondering if im injecting freeze dried rat sh*t........Do I keep running it in hopes that I get the results desired?
    Are you getting any adverse side effects?

How long you been running it

Are you getting any adverse side effects?

How long you been running it
    Saturday sunday and today....2 IUs each day....havent noticed anything profound yet(ie...better sleep, crazy dreams, numbness)

Saturday sunday and today....2 IUs each day....havent noticed anything profound yet(ie...better sleep, crazy dreams, numbness)
    Personally I wouldn't inject that if it was free or you paid me. Stay clear my advice

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    As much as I'd hate to agree - but, I do

GH seems to be quite complex in many ways. Along with being extremely difficult to test for legitimacy.

Peptides seem to mimic a few things GH does(i.e. Stimulate IGF1)

Total bummer - I know:/

Personally I wouldn't inject that if it was free or you paid me. Stay clear my advice
    are you saying i should have felt some sides with it already?

Just got off the phone with my guy and he says he is 100% certain his company he deals with is legit...told me to bring it back and he would take it if I didnt...the same powders he gets to make his juice is the same company he gets the hgh and Im on his juice and its some of the best Ive had.....He has been dealing with them about 10 years he said....Said he has dealt with other companies and got screwed in the beggining but has been with this one for years....
    956Vette likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And do you think your guy would say anything otherwise? It would mean he has to take it back. Well here is a good test. If he is 100% sure it's real then he should have no problem with you returning it and getting a refund since he can re sell it since it's 100% real.

Sorry but I'm with Marcus on this. Ive been there and have wasted thousands on bogus HGH in the past and have tossed full orders because I knew it was fake although looked 100% legit. No labels would be even worse.

Yeah it's a hard pill to swallow after you paid for something but I try to look at it the same as stocks. Never invest more than you are willing to loose. Again, try to get your guy to take it back, even at a loss would be better than nothing.
    NACH3 likes this.

Just got off the phone with my guy and he says he is 100% certain his company he deals with is legit...told me to bring it back and he would take it if I didnt...the same powders he gets to make his juice is the same company he gets the hgh and Im on his juice and its some of the best Ive had.....He has been dealing with them about 10 years he said....Said he has dealt with other companies and got screwed in the beggining but has been with this one for years....
    Your source isn't going to say its bunk is he and in all honesty he wont know anyway because its the Chinese who scam he is just the distributor unless your going direct then they not going to tell you anyway. I'd give it him back and spend your money on some gear or safe up for real pharm grade gh
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks guys, sure is a hard pill to swallow after reading China can mimmick sides.....I did get some "bone type" aches in my wrist and feet last night after 2IU before bed, woke up ready to roll this morning too..not groggy like I usually am...my stomach constantly feels like it has this tightness feeling in my abs since I started on Saturday....could it be some kind of peptide? would it be better to just run ghrp6, cjc, and ipamorelin?

My joints are starting to hurt in shoulders too...bumped it to 4iu as of yesterday....is this still a sign of chinese BS just mimiking side affects?

Your source isn't going to say its bunk is he and in all honesty he wont know anyway because its the Chinese who scam he is just the distributor unless your going direct then they not going to tell you anyway. I'd give it him back and spend your money on some gear or safe up for real pharm grade gh
    He deals with them direct and says they can guarantee their product just not any other suppliers

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys, sure is a hard pill to swallow after reading China can mimmick sides.....I did get some "bone type" aches in my wrist and feet last night after 2IU before bed, woke up ready to roll this morning too..not groggy like I usually am...my stomach constantly feels like it has this tightness feeling in my abs since I started on Saturday....could it be some kind of peptide? would it be better to just run ghrp6, cjc, and ipamorelin?
    Dirty, I too am researching Ipamorelin/& mod GRF 1-29 stack as well... If I can wrap my head around it do I understand it more efficiently I may add Ipamorelin for sure but need to do more research about stacking w/mod GRF 1-29...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-11-2015 at 06:49 AM.
    dirtysouth likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some serum level test done,,,that will tell you where you stand.
    dirtysouth likes this.

He deals with them direct and says they can guarantee their product just not any other suppliers
    would they say any different!!
    Last edited by marcus300; 02-11-2015 at 08:30 AM.
    dirtysouth and lovbyts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Get some serum level test done,,,that will tell you where you stand.
    Alin...can I go to my Primary Care Doc to get that done? What would I ask him to check for and what numbers am I looking for?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Alin...can I go to my Primary Care Doc to get that done? What would I ask him to check for and what numbers am I looking for?
    Online... Priv ate m d la bs . C om has every test needed(it's cheaper if you'd want to see all BW - full male hormone panel is pretty cheap... You can PM me and I can tell you how much! And your g2g if your not in RI, NY, NJ, MA...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    But yes, you can go to your pcp. Google it and you will see how to do it. It's simple and worth it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I tell the same, go and do some BW, but take in mind when exactly to pin HGH before draw, because you could get a false negative. with HGH its worth to do it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Take 10 ius about 3 the 3 and a half hours before they pin you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Its a mine field regarding testing with BW. There was a thread not so long ago what goes into detail how unreliable is was. You need to get your levels tested before, timing is critical, food, time of day and also the length of time before the blood is tested. Then there are other growth releasing peps what give outstanding BW results and that's what is more or less put in the generic gh's what are floating around these days. We have had some insane numbers from other peps so IMHO BW isn't going to tell you if you have legit gh but the chances of your generics being legit gh is low to zero.
    NACH3 and dirtysouth like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Its a mine field regarding testing with BW. There was a thread not so long ago what goes into detail how unreliable is was. You need to get your levels tested before, timing is critical, food, time of day and also the length of time before the blood is tested. Then there are other growth releasing peps what give outstanding BW results and that's what is more or less put in the generic gh's what are floating around these days. We have had some insane numbers from other peps so IMHO BW isn't going to tell you if you have legit gh but the chances of your generics being legit gh is low to zero.
    Better off going with a pep(GHRP's from ar-r ) as real GH is so faked... I would rather go w/a pep as long as your IGF-1 levels are up(for best results)! Just my .02...

Thread Information