Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Anavar Turinabol cycle

johnboyyy is offline New Member

Anavar Turinabol cycle

So I'm planning on starting an Anavar Turinabol stack 50mg each day. What I need some info on is what post cycle therapy I should use and also what I should use while on the cycle. I'm planning on maybe 6_8 weeks at 50mg each/day. Any help is greatly appreciated and also if the use of big scientific words that I will not have any idea of what they are or their significance is limited, that'd be greatly appreciated as I'm new to the anabolic arena. Thank you in advance.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnboyyy
    So I'm planning on starting an Anavar Turinabol stack 50mg each day. What I need some info on is what post cycle therapy I should use and also what I should use while on the cycle. I'm planning on maybe 6_8 weeks at 50mg each/day. Any help is greatly appreciated and also if the use of big scientific words that I will not have any idea of what they are or their significance is limited, that'd be greatly appreciated as I'm new to the anabolic arena. Thank you in advance.
    please take that time to read the beginner cycle sticky. Running a cycle without test is going to suppress your endogenous testosterone levels leaving you with low t and the symptoms as well

I just read that in the beginner sticky bio, thank you. I'm learning more by the minute here.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnboyyy
    I just read that in the beginner sticky bio, thank you. I'm learning more by the minute here.
    good job I just want all our members to be safe
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    good job I just want all our members to be safe
    one of the coolest replies I've seen in a while(Bio).... And please do run a test only cycle first.... GL OP!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-16-2015 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Edited go run to do run a test only cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    one of the coolest replies I've seen in a while(Bio).... And please do run a test only cycle first.... GL OP!
    Thanks for your time guys. What's the reasoning behind running a test cycle only?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnboyyy View Post
    Thanks for your time guys. What's the reasoning behind running a test cycle only?
    If you took the time to read any of the stickies(+ the one Bio gave you) you'd know your own answer... This is no joke Jimmy... Take the time to educate yourself on the basics as provided in all the stickies...GL!

Testosterone increase nitrogen uptake in the muscle and promote growth and hypertrophy. Why use Test instead of Anavar ? Anavar will break down and work very similar to Test. Just start with a Test only cycle. You'll like it.

Thread Information