jay94 is offline Associate Member

Planning my first cycle, tell me what you guys think/if I'm missing anything

Hey guys, I have started planning my diet/training/cycle for my first cycle which I intend to start in late July/early August. My current stats are 20 year old, 6 ft., 200 lb. morning weight, 17-18% bf. I finished a huge bulk 3 weeks ago, I'm currently on a 800 calorie deficit, alternating moderate protein moderate fat no carb days and moderate protein moderate carb low fat days, with a moderate protein very high carb low fat day every 12 days to replenish leptin production. I'm planning to get to 12-13% by late June and then start my first cycle.

Here's what my cycle looks like so far:

Weeks 1 to 12:
    Test E 500mg ew
    hCG 250 iu e3.5d
    Arimidex 0.25mg eod

Weeks 12 to 14:
    Arimidex 0.25mg eod

Week 15:
    Nolvadex 40mg ed
    Clomid 75mg ed

Week 16:
    Nolvadex 20mg ed
    Clomid 50mg ed

Weeks 17-18
    Nolvadex 20mg ed
    Clomid 50mg ed

Here's my diet plan:

I will be 20 yo, 6 ft., around 185 lb. with around 13% body fat and 5 training sessions per week, that puts my TDEE at around 2800. Now I want to bulk of course, so I will be eating 3300 calories daily. My diet plan is based on that, 4 meals a day (that's just a preference), 40% protein, 40% carb, 20% fat, limiting simple carbs (except in the morning and post-workout, due to insulin sensivity), limiting LDL cholesterol fats and with a focus on omega-3 fatty acids. My diet will also be high in minerals and vitamins of course.

Meal 1 825 calories
    Whole eggs, hard-boiled - good fats, micro nutrients
    Egg whites - lean proteins, some vitamins
    Dry oatmeal - complex carbs, fiber rich
    Raspberries - good fiber/simple carbs ratio, micro nutrients

Meal 2 825 calories
    Chicken breast, cooked, skinless - lean proteins
    Sweet potatoes, boiled, skinless - fiber rich, complex carbs, micro nutrients
    Peas, unsalted, boiled - lean proteins, complex carbs, micro nutrients, fiber rich
    Unsalted walnuts - good fats (omega-3), micro nutrients

Meal 3 (post-workout) 825 calories
    Raspberries, raw - good fiber/simple carbs ratio, micro nutrients
    Dry oatmeal - complex carbs, fiber rich
    Atlantic salmon - good proteins, good fats (omega-3)
    Unsalted walnuts - good fats (omega-3), micro nutrients

Meal 4 825 calories
    Yam, boiled, unsalted - complex carbs, micro nutrients
    Atlantic salmon, cooked - good proteins, good fats (omega-3)
    Sweet potatoes, boiled, skinless - fiber rich, complex carbs, micro nutrients
    Avocados, raw - good fats, complex carbs, micro nutrients

Here's my training:

6 days over a 9 day period, strength/hypertrophy mix
    Day 1 - Upper body power, push (5x5)
    Day 2 - Lower body power (5x5)
    Day 3 - Rest
    Day 4 - Upper body power, pull (5x5)
    Day 5 - Lower body hypertrophy (3-4 series of 8-12 reps depending on exercise)
    Day 6 - Upper body hypertrophy, push (3-4 series of 8-12 reps)
    Day 7 - Rest
    Day 8 - Upper body hypertrophy, pull (3-4 series of 8-12 reps)
    Day 9 - Rest

Supplements & others
    Creatine monohydrate 5g ed
    Taurine 3g ed in the first 4-5 days as I will be coming off a Clenbuterol HCL cycle just before I start my cycle?
    Maybe a multi-vitamin supplement? Although I need to do more research so I can determine how effective these are/which one I should pick.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by jay94; 02-17-2015 at 06:41 PM.

swolehead is offline Member
    sorry man but you missed your age people here don't condone cycling at your age Im not guna tell you not to because I feel it would be hypocritical as I'm pretty young myself altho I chose to for my goals wich are different then yours..but the members here will kindly direct you to a couple of the stickies and hopefully you can make a educated decision based on those and what other people have to say also. only thing els I'm guna say is odds of you coming out happy with the damage it will do to your body are very small and sleep on the information you recieve

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    sorry man but you missed your age people here don't condone cycling at your age Im not guna tell you not to because I feel it would be hypocritical as I'm pretty young myself altho I chose to for my goals wich are different then yours..but the members here will kindly direct you to a couple of the stickies and hopefully you can make a educated decision based on those and what other people have to say also. only thing els I'm guna say is odds of you coming out happy with the damage it will do to your body are very small and sleep on the information you recieve
    I have already read all the stickies. I know that the age recommended by a lot of members is 25. I know that it can damage the endocrine system. I like to think that I have a pretty good idea of the risks involved. However, I have been lifting weights since I was 14 and dieting seriously since I was 17. I think I have pretty good general knowledge of nutrition & training. I want to compete in bodybuilding, and not in the fake 'natural' leagues like MuscleMania, and so there's no way around using drugs. I know what it takes to make it to the top - on point dieting, lots of rest, excruciating workouts, testosterone , hgh and insulin . I'm prepared to make the necessary sacrifices.
    Last edited by jay94; 02-17-2015 at 06:27 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Clomid is needed in your PCT 75/50/50/50 - Nolva 40/40/20/20... You shoulda known this by reading them... As clomid and Nolvadex work in synergy together to restart natty test production... Everything about the cycle looked ok... AI/hCG /start PCT 2wks after last pin... GL OP!

I still wouldn't advise someone your age as mentioned above but just do it as safely as possible!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-17-2015 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Safety at his age... Seems mind is made up...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Clomid is needed in your PCT 75/50/50/50 - Nolva 40/40/20/20... You shoulda known this by reading them... As clomid and Nolvadex work in synergy together to restart natty test production... Everything about the cycle looked ok... AI/hCG/start PCT 2wks after last pin... GL OP!
    Thank you. I swear, I actually had Clomid in the Word document that I made, but for some reason I forgot to put it here. I edited.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You want to compete yet you are at 185 at 6ft??

Can we see your potencial in a photo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You want to compete yet you are at 185 at 6ft??

Can we see your potencial in a photo?
    Not now of course, in 4-5 years from now is my goal. I will post pics later.

Not sure if people aren't giving in their opinion because they haven't see this post, or because they simply don't care.

Because noone here condones cycling at that age. Anyway if you are following the my first successful cycle thread which seems like you are.. Then there shouldnt be any questions left. What you are doing is super risky.. So make sure you get all the bloodworks pre and post.

Anyway if you gonna compete in 4-5 years why start now lol.. You can do it at 22+ and lower the risks significantly and still look juicy, if not juicier than starting now

Post pic

Hope you have planned trt for when you turn 25 too

Thread Information