Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    stephenw's Avatar
    stephenw is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    129

    All in one PCT capsules.

    All in one PCT capsules.-screenshot_2015-02-18-19-15-41.jpg

    What would people recommend as a dosage on these as I'd like to try them? How many per day and for how long?

    For examples sake let's say after running

    1 - 12 500mg sus per week
    1 - 10 400mg deca per week
    1 -4 60mg dbol per day

  2. #2
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Proviron is somewhat supressive so its not supposed to be used in PCT, so I would skip those capsules.

    You should use pharma pct, you shouldnt want nasty UGLs preparing the meds that allow you to restart your PCT.

  3. #3
    cardifffizzle's Avatar
    cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Proviron is somewhat supressive so its not supposed to be used in PCT, so I would skip those capsules. You should use pharma pct, you shouldnt want nasty UGLs preparing the meds that allow you to restart your PCT.
    Hi mate. It says on this very website that proviron is not supressive?

  4. #4
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by cardifffizzle View Post
    Hi mate. It says on this very website that proviron is not supressive?
    Which site?

  5. #5
    cardifffizzle's Avatar
    cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Which site?
    http://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

  6. #6
    cardifffizzle's Avatar
    cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    120
    I'm not disagreeing with you. I don't have a clue myself, but that's what it said on there. Having read it I was surprised because I've heard from many sources that it IS suppressive.

  7. #7
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by cardifffizzle View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you. I don't have a clue myself, but that's what it said on there. Having read it I was surprised because I've heard from many sources that it IS suppressive.
    Yes, its wrong.

    Proviron is supressive to a certain degree and should not be used in PCT.

  8. #8
    cardifffizzle's Avatar
    cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Yes, its wrong. Proviron is supressive to a certain degree and should not be used in PCT.
    Right. Thanks for clearing that up pal! I'm disappointed that it's wrong for a number of reasons though! Mainly because I guess I put a lot of trust in the site!

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •