Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq

Thread: Tren fat burning effects?

uhit is offline Member

Tren fat burning effects?

Just wondering how does tren affect fat burn?

To my knowledge diet is the only thing that affects weather we gain or lose weight (calorie surplus and deficit respectively). So how does tren accomplish this feat?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know how it does it but I cut like crazy on it. I will be doing a summer cycle to get lean but build more muscle using tren at higher doses then I did last summer. It brings out killer shape in me, I can't wait to blast this summer now that I am primed with my winter bulk cycle almost complete.

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I don't know how it does it but I cut like crazy on it. I will be doing a summer cycle to get lean but build more muscle using tren at higher doses then I did last summer. It brings out killer shape in me, I can't wait to blast this summer now that I am primed with my winter bulk cycle almost complete.
    Where you in a caloric surplus or deficit during that cycle?

JohnM1987 is offline New Member
    A rather unique characteristic of tren is its anti-catabolic abilities. Trenbolone binds with the receptors that interact with glucocorticoid hormones, these being catabolic hormones. By being able to inhibit cortisol and some other catabolic hormones in the body trenbolone is ideal for those users that are attempting to reduce body fat as the compound will help to minimize muscle wasting when running a calorie deficit.

Bodybuilders looking to reduce their body fat also find that trenbolone can help them achieve their goals as well. This ability to help in the reduction of body fat stems from the drug's affinity for binding to the androgen receptors. These androgen receptors are located in, among other places, fat cells. When these androgens bind to the androgen receptors they can affect these cells and increase fat-burning. When this is combined with the fact that trenbolone has a cortisol reducing effect along with the ability to bind to the glucocorticoid receptor, it can be understood why this compound is so highly touted for dieting and the reduction of body fat

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I wasn't counting, but I doubt highly I was in a surplus, I am eating way more now than I did during that cycle.

dfarre is offline Banned
    It stops denovolipogenesis in cattle if estradiol is low, maybe it does the same with humans. If it's true you could not gain or maybe even lose fat on a caloric surplus low fat diet.
    I don't know if it is, you have to test it.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    It stops denovolipogenesis in cattle if estradiol is low, maybe it does the same with humans. If it's true you could not gain or maybe even lose fat on a caloric surplus low fat diet.
    Yes this is what i tought^^^^
    I'm running it now eating at maintenance and I'm dropping fat whilst my weight is up a bit so a nice recomp going on

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    DNL is already low in humans.

zero955 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I'm still working on building my foundation up but I was hoping to start a tren -based cycle in around 6 months. Can you point me in the right direction of where to get good tren online?

Quote Originally Posted by zero955 View Post
    I'm still working on building my foundation up but I was hoping to start a tren-based cycle in around 6 months. Can you point me in the right direction of where to get good tren online?
    This isn't a source board and asking for a source is against the rules.

Is it also against the rules to ask for a source for a source board? I'm not sourcing a source, but if I sourced this source I'd just be sourcing a source for a source of sources, not sourcing an actual source.

Quote Originally Posted by zero955 View Post
    Is it also against the rules to ask for a source for a source board? I'm not sourcing a source, but if I sourced this source I'd just be sourcing a source for a source of sources, not sourcing an actual source.
    Purple?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by zero955
    I'm still working on building my foundation up but I was hoping to start a tren-based cycle in around 6 months. Can you point me in the right direction of where to get good tren online?
    this is clearly sourcing and against the rules

Quote Originally Posted by zero955
    what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    what are you talking about?
    He trying to be a smart ass

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    right.... I didn't find it funny did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    That was actually a serious question. But yeah, we can just drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    right.... I didn't find it funny did you?
    No I didn't but maybe a mod will.

swolehead is offline Member
    why do you say low fat diet aND by low fat diet what % of macros do you consider to be low

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    why do you say low fat diet aND by low fat diet what % of macros do you consider to be low
    I think Jason Blaha (not sure on his credibility) said something along the lines of that the only way to get fat on a caloric surplus is through dietary fat as carbs are burnt through thermal effects.
    I would find the video, but I'm pretty sure it got taken down as it was on his previous youtube channel.

(Don;t quote me 100%, I'm only stating what I believe I remember)

swolehead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    I think Jason Blaha (not sure on his credibility) said something along the lines of that the only way to get fat on a caloric surplus is through dietary fat as carbs are burnt through thermal effects.
    I would find the video, but I'm pretty sure it got taken down as it was on his previous youtube channel.

(Don;t quote me 100%, I'm only stating what I believe I remember)
    unless tren does something I don't understand then I wouldn't listen to that guy fat gain is caused by caloric surplus not by fats

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post

unless tren does something I don't understand then I wouldn't listen to that guy fat gain is caused by caloric surplus not by fats
    Tren does burn carbs as thermal.energy, cause it inhibits glycogenesis.

but it is dose dependant obviously 200mg wont make you a shredded monster of muscle if you eat 8000 cals daily...

jason blaha is 100% right on what he says about tren.
    but yes fat gain is caused by too much calories...
    however it allow more calorie to be eaten without getting fat. if mostly carbs.

like any other androgen tren does increase lipolyse. so you burn more fat. and it increase metabolism.
    uhit likes this.

Thread Information