jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

post first cycle question

Hey, have a question regarding gains and test levels following a cycle. After the cycle/2week break (from test-e) and then PCT phase, test and estrogen levels should, hypothetically, be back to where they were naturally? Also after this period it would be safe to start another cycle. Would it be advisable to do so right away or would going out of town or whatever for 2months be a problem and hurt hormone levels/gains? Thanks for the help!

Stapies is offline New Member
    I don't think it will recover that quick.

It all depends on how long a cycle you did. Normal rest is time on cycle + pct time... Bloodwork should tell you when the levels are okay and "normal" again...
    Last edited by Stapies; 02-18-2015 at 11:18 PM.

Haven't done anything yet but would be for a 10-12week cycle then AFTER rest and PCT time. Will do bloodwork before, during and after to know for sure but was wondering from experienced users what their experience has been

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Haven't done anything yet but would be for a 10-12week cycle then AFTER rest and PCT time. Will do bloodwork before, during and after to know for sure but was wondering from experienced users what their experience has been
    It depends how long you cycle for in my opinion. If I stay on for a long period of time I will do an agressive pct and then stay natural for at least 3-4 months until I feel like I'm ready to jump back on again. Obviously getting blood work is the most accurate way to monitor these things.

I personally don't like short cycles, short pcts, and jumping back on again. My body going through a constant yo-yo type change is not something that I beilieve is a good choice.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Hey, have a question regarding gains and test levels following a cycle. After the cycle/2week break (from test-e) and then PCT phase, test and estrogen levels should, hypothetically, be back to where they were naturally?
    Johnny B. has a good point. As with most things there are other variables at play (type of gear or harshness, cycle duration, your individual feedback system's response time, etc.). The general off time (see formula below) is a barometer that was developed because it was found to approximate the restoration of natty timeframe. The 4, 6, or 8 months one spends on pct is not equivalent to full recovery time.

Also after this period it would be safe to start another cycle.
    If natty was fully restored (as proven by testing), yes it would be safe. The question is would it be as beneficial, and there are concerns there as well, because the body only grows in spurts which is the second (after safety) reason for cycling. So beneficial yes, optimal maybe not, which is why the general formula is on-time + pct = off time. Of course this doesn't apply to competitors who often cruise (don't come off) to the next cycle, but then they're a different breed. We're talking about recreational users.

Would it be advisable to do so right away or would going out of town or whatever for 2months be a problem and hurt hormone levels/gains?
    I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Thanks for the help!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Very helpful thanks. Wasn't sure if after PCT hormone levels would be back to normal levels but sounds like it takes more time after for the body to recover. I would just be doing a 500/week test-e cycle as it sounds like a good starting point. What would full recovery time be approximately for this cycle after proper off time and PCT?

Like 10weeks on -> 2 week off -> PCT -> ?(recovery period x months)?

Thread Information