Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Hair Line Friendly Cycles

razman is offline Junior Member

Hair Line Friendly Cycles

Alright, I realize the title is an oxymoron but bear with me.

I've got two cycles under my belt:

First cycle 12wks: 400mg/wk Test E + ancillaries

Second cycle 12wks: 500mg/wk Test E + 200mg/wk NPP + 20mg/day dbol (weeks 1 - 6) + ancillaries

I noticed that during both cycles my hair line took a noticeable hit. At this point I'm really debating whether or not to do a third cycle in the future only because of the potential for even more hair loss.

However, I am wondering if there are any cycles/AAS some of you can vouch for as having a milder impact on hair loss, of course relatively speaking. I realize all AAS will promote some degree of hair loss but I'm wondering if some are more forgiving than others.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunately test should always be a base for any cycle and if you are predisposed to lose your hair it will probably continue with future cycles. Some people have had decent results with finasteride, but I think AAS will most likely win the battle.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with above......that's exactly what happened to me.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Buster Brown, I think most guys would give up their hair if they could get a back like yours! Lol.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Hey Buster Brown, I think most guys would give up their hair if they could get a back like yours! Lol.
    i was wishing mine would fall out. I get tired of shaving it
    Oki-Des likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I lost it around 25....1995! I looked in the mirror one day and went....what now?????? Lol. At 44 I no longer care but when I was younger I did ......and the back didn't come overnight. (Thanks for the compliment).
    Oki-Des likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    i was wishing mine would fall out. I get tired of shaving it
    You'll have plenty of opportunity to shave your head if and when you do start going bald. In the mean time grow out some nice locks!

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Unfortunately test should always be a base for any cycle and if you are predisposed to lose your hair it will probably continue with future cycles. Some people have had decent results with finasteride, but I think AAS will most likely win the battle.
    Thanks Oki. What if test is not used as a base for the cycle but instead merely as supplement to maintain normal (and i use that term loosely) bodily functions while another AAS is the the primary anabolic base. For example, suppose X mg/wk of a certain AAS is the equivalent dose to 500 mg/wk test E in terms of anabolic effect. Then would any of the following cycles give the same anabolic effect as 500 mg/wk test E with less androgenic effect including less hair loss?

Equivalent Tren Cycle:
    X mg/wk Tren
    160 - 200mg/wk test E
    Ancillaries

Equivalent EQ Cycle:
    X mg/wk EQ
    160 - 200mg/wk test E
    Ancillaries

Equivalent NPP Cycle:
    X mg/wk NPP
    160 - 200mg/wk test E
    Ancillaries

Equivalent Anavar + EQ Cycle:
    0.5*X mg/wk EQ
    0.5*X mg/wk Anavar
    160 - 200mg/wk test E.
    Ancillaries

Are you on TRT? (I'm assuming not) Watch out for those tren /deca /npp cycles bro

cheers

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razman View Post
    Thanks Oki. What if test is not used as a base for the cycle but instead merely as supplement to maintain normal (and i use that term loosely) bodily functions while another AAS is the the primary anabolic base. For example, suppose X mg/wk of a certain AAS is the equivalent dose to 500 mg/wk test E in terms of anabolic effect. Then would any of the following cycles give the same anabolic effect as 500 mg/wk test E with less androgenic effect including less hair loss?

Equivalent Tren Cycle:
    X mg/wk Tren
    160 - 200mg/wk test E
    Ancillaries

Equivalent EQ Cycle:
    X mg/wk EQ
    160 - 200mg/wk test E
    Ancillaries

Equivalent NPP Cycle:
    X mg/wk NPP
    160 - 200mg/wk test E
    Ancillaries

0.5*X mg/wk EQ
    0.5*X mg/wk Anavar
    160 - 200mg/wk test E.
    Ancillaries
    Am also curious for an answer regarding that but my guess would be that your chances of saving your hair will be better

You'll have plenty of opportunity to shave your head if and when you do start going bald. In the mean time grow out some nice locks!
    At my age my hair would have started receding by now. I just shave it eod

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Equivalent Tren Cycle:
    X mg/wk Tren
    160 - 200mg/wk test E
    Ancillaries

Equivalent EQ Cycle:
    X mg/wk EQ
    160 - 200mg/wk test E
    Ancillaries

Equivalent NPP Cycle:
    X mg/wk NPP
    160 - 200mg/wk test E
    Ancillaries

0.5*X mg/wk EQ
    0.5*X mg/wk Anavar
    160 - 200mg/wk test E.
    Ancillaries
    All the answers to your question would be guessing, as no one knows how the gear will react in your body. We are all different. Some have hair no matter what, some have some hair, some have no hair, some have lots of hair in body and few in head, etc lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post

At my age my hair would have started receding by now. I just shave it eod
    Can you make me a wig? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Can you make me a wig? Lol
    haha I was just hoping it would fall out so I wouldn't have to spend the time shaving it eod. It's ok things could be worse right....

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Are you on TRT? (I'm assuming not) Watch out for those tren /deca /npp cycles bro

cheers
    No I'm not on TRT. Why do you ask? The 160mg - 200mg/wk test E I've listed for the suggested cycles is not TRT per se but instead the idea is to give my body some exogenous test while I use another AAS with hopefully weaker androgenic (e.g., hair loss) effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    All the answers to your question would be guessing, as no one knows how the gear will react in your body. We are all different. Some have hair no matter what, some have some hair, some have no hair, some have lots of hair in body and few in head, etc lol
    Thanks Mr. BB. That's right it is a guessing game... so I'm encouraging you and others to do just that: make guesses, ideally somewhat educated ones. Figuring out what X is of course is tough but I'm sure taking a stab at what AAS may provide more bang for the buck where "bang" is anabolic effect and "buck" is hair loss may be easier.

Everyone reacts somewhat differently to some degree to every AAS (heck every drug) out there yet generalizations can be made and are made despite that. For example, we can say with a reasonable degree of certainty that most people will have greater strength gains when taking tren than test and less strength gains when taking anavar than test. Can't we do the same for androgenic effect including hair loss based on personal experiences dabbling with the various AAS?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Best defenses are to stay away from Winny (and Tren for some cyclists), and use fina, duta, or a ketoconazole shampoo.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What am gonna do is,use low dose of test,if gonna use harsh compounds will stop as soon as i see hairloss and use nizoral along with saw palmetto,i think thats the best way to do it

Thread Information