Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By EquilibriumZ

Thread: Question for more experiance users

Gymfreak2015 is offline New Member

Question for more experiance users

Gotta question for the vets... Ok say ur on a stack of let's juss say Test E, Bold EQ, an anadrol . After 4-5 weeks on it switch to another 3 compounds for 4-5 weeks. What I've read is some ppl do this to keep there body from building up a tolerance to the compounds. An is a way to keep there doses down an not have to keep upping there doses. My question is has anyone tried this an have had good results or is this a bunch of BS? I'm kinda new to this. Only been cycling a few years. Thanx in advance for the info

Myself when I'm on a 8-10 week cycle. Myself I feel like at the 4-5 week in my cycle I start to level out. An my gains are small after this mark. Wondering if I try this my gains will stay constant the whole cycle.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymfreak2015 View Post
    Gotta question for the vets... Ok say ur on a stack of let's juss say Test E, Bold EQ, an anadrol. After 4-5 weeks on it switch to another 3 compounds for 4-5 weeks. What I've read is some ppl do this to keep there body from building up a tolerance to the compounds. An is a way to keep there doses down an not have to keep upping there doses. My question is has anyone tried this an have had good results or is this a bunch of BS? I'm kinda new to this. Only been cycling a few years. Thanx in advance for the info
    What kinda cycle history do you have? Stats? There's a really good read by Marcus(Priming/"Short Burst cycling") but must have more experience and than the moderate user, as it's only 30 days but like triple the amount one would normally run!

With that said I don't advise unless he chimes in... + your experience and knowledge... Is your diet and training on point?
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-20-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Cycle history. Few cycles of test only. Currently 5 weeks into this cycle. Test E an bold EQ an I ran Tren A the first 4 weeks but off it now.
    27yo
    5'9
    197lbs
    Training for 7 years. Only cycled the last 2
    Train 5 days a week
    An diet I prob should eat alil more but I eat only clean
    Bf% I'm not Forsure exact cause I've dropped a decent amount of body fat this cycle. 15-16% I would say

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-374965393.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	324.9 KB 
ID:	155501

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-948326862.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	323.9 KB 
ID:	155502

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I call BS - Some compounds take way to damn long to hit. Like lets say you do test E or Eq, stay on a month - That shit isn't at full force until like 2-3 weeks then some

I say long ester type shit should be ran in long cycles 12+

Short esters, you can switch up - But, still I see no exact point. I'd just throw more shit in, like lets say - test & tren , then throw in Var or Winni at the end
    NACH3 likes this.

I got ya Samson. Like I said I don't know everything an learning everyday. Which is why I come here for my questions. If I would add anadrol right now u think I would see a big boost Samson? Run it wit the test e an bold till the end of my cycle? 50mg everyday

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I call BS - Some compounds take way to damn long to hit. Like lets say you do test E or Eq, stay on a month - That shit isn't at full force until like 2-3 weeks then some

I say long ester type shit should be ran in long cycles 12+

Short esters, you can switch up - But, still I see no exact point. I'd just throw more shit in, like lets say - test & tren, then throw in Var or Winni at the end
    Backloading is the way to finish a good cycle with better results as stated... Just run more rather than changing compounds w/the exception of an oral kicker or oral/or injections backloading but in my experience orals are the way to go for kickers and backloading! Primo is another compound like Eq needs to be run longer than 12 wks(16 wks and is run at high doses)Finish strong! GL OP!

Nach back loading? Like I said I don't know all the lango what's that mean? Lol. An u think anadrol would b a good kicker? Only oral I can get quick for this cycle. Thanx for ur advice

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Backloading is what Samson referred to as taking an oral/or injections(but mostly orals)at the end of cycle -

say 12 wk cycle and you want do a cutting cycle... Your better off putting it at the end of cycle for 4-8(being max for anavar as its more mild)wks... So if you wanted to take A-bombs... Your 5 wks in take it at the end for 4 wks and see how you like it... But what compound being used is greatly dependent on your cycle goals! A-bombs are usually taken as a kicker but you could backload it(add at end - 4 wks)

Thanx nach ima try the anadrol the last 5-4 weeks of my cycle. I'm on more of a bulking cycle. So I'm looking for size an strength right now. What dose of it a day would u say I should take? I've never tried it. Or any oral actually

Juss wanting a boost to finish out my cycle cause I'm feeling I'm starting to level off lol. An nach juss from my pics an stats what would b ur guess on my bf%. Cause I'm not really sure. Seems like you know ur shit lol

And I have hcg an clomid for my pct. But I see lot of ppl run the hcg on cycle. I never have an I've been good with no problems when I come off. Should I b taking the hcg on my cycle? This could b a mistake I've been making. An what is the reason for taking the hcg on cycle? Advice very appreciated

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanx nach ima try the anadrol the last 5-4 weeks of my cycle. I'm on more of a bulking cycle. So I'm looking for size an strength right now. What dose of it a day would u say I should take? I've never tried it. Or any oral actually
    IMHO - I would take more time and educate yourself more(read all the stickies, and "Austinites Educational Article Database" as all ?'s will be answered in those)...

With that many cycles under your belt you should know this stuff by now... Not tryin to be a d*ck, but why put something(a drug) into your body w/out the proper knowledge?

What's your PCT look like?

I can't just spoon feed you what to do as you'll never learn! There is way more to it than just jabbing yourself, you know?!

I don't have any experience w/Anadrol so I can't help w/dosing... But it is used as a kicker along w/d-bol/T-bol etc... And if you do decide to run an oral make sure your protecting your liver(NAC is great and a click away)...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    hCG is a suppressive so you should only use it on cycle! Why? B/c your completely shut down so why take a suppressive when your trying to restart your natty test production!

It's best used on cycle as it prevents testicular atrophy, keeps your testes functioning on cycle, and it mimicks LH production, while also stimulating your leydig cells...

This is all stated in austinites database I stated earlier... It's under "hCG and why you should take it on cycle, and how to prepare your hCG" have a read if I didn't get you to start taking it now and stops 3 days prior to PCT!

You should take clomid 75/50/50/50 with nolvadex 40/40/20/20 as they work in synergy together to give you a better shot at recovery and also hCG aids in a quicker recovery b/c it keeps your testes functioning! Make sense?

No I know u ain't being a dick lol. An I'm deff gonna read everything again an once more. Thanx again

Read this, fix your pct and cycle
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Anadrol is usually taken 50-100mg a day
    But in all honesty, if i were you i d work more on training and diet first before touching gear. For someone who has done 2 cycles you dont look that great, no offence

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Diet and training account for 90% of all gains... The other 10% is AAS... It's not magic!

Ima start hcg 250 iu every 3 days. Big mistake I've made. An I'm gonna get some nolva to go wit my clomid. Sorry for the questions that could of been answered if I would of read more. An yes I know there not magic. This cycle is first one I've been on check wit my diet. Yea another beginners mistake I had made. But I'm learning an I appreciate all y'all's help on here. Before I juss relied on what other ppl I know that have took em. I'm straight now an before I do another cycle after this one ima do even more research. Cause I see I need to learn more before my next cycle. Again thanx for everything

Quote Originally Posted by Gymfreak2015
    Ima start hcg 250 iu every 3 days. Big mistake I've made. An I'm gonna get some nolva to go wit my clomid. Sorry for the questions that could of been answered if I would of read more. An yes I know there not magic. This cycle is first one I've been on check wit my diet. Yea another beginners mistake I had made. But I'm learning an I appreciate all y'all's help on here. Before I juss relied on what other ppl I know that have took em. I'm straight now an before I do another cycle after this one ima do even more research. Cause I see I need to learn more before my next cycle. Again thanx for everything
    That's awesome dude, not many people learn from their mistakes. They are simply too arrogant to admit their mistakes too.
    Spend alot of time on this board, you ll learn alot. But i learned so much about training and diet from this thread, read all Marcus300's posts.
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...s-diary**.html

Ya it's long but think of it as a novel and take notes and apply it.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You definitely have the right attitude... And as stated by Equalibriumz -
    So many people don't admit to their mistakes... I respect the fact that you can say I've made a mistake, and it's great to hear someone who wants to put in the work to educate themselves... GL and be safe my man!

Deff gonna start being safer. But on a good note I must have not messed myself up to bad from my stupid mistakes in the past cause I'm expecting my first child in a few weeks. Lil baby girl. Juss wanted to share that. But again thank all y'all for ur inputs an advice. An I know now before I start something where to come for advice. Not from the guy next door anymore lol. Hitting the gym now. Arm day!! Lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Deff gonna start being safer. But on a good note I must have not messed myself up to bad from my stupid mistakes in the past cause I'm expecting my first child in a few weeks. Lil baby girl. Juss wanted to share that. But again thank all y'all for ur inputs an advice. An I know now before I start something where to come for advice. Not from the guy next door anymore lol. Hitting the gym now. Arm day!! Lol
    Congrats on your Baby Girl!

And take the guessing game out w/BW! Very important...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Diet and training account for 90% of all gains... The other 10% is AAS... It's not magic!

Nah, I have been at it long enough - It's more like juice is a solid 25%+

But, it just depends. . . . You can't just eat garbage and expect juice to do magic

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Nah, I have been at it long enough - It's more like juice is a solid 25%+

But, it just depends. . . . You can't just eat garbage and expect juice to do magic
    Well I'll give you that - you have been on longer than I have to know and have more knowledge in this area... Yeah it's probly more but usually that's what people go by, or around about...

I've seen in physio classes that it can be broken down like diet = 75-80%/a good training program along with and its like 10-15%...

But who really knows for sure? Sh*t you may be more genetically gifted and react to AAS better than others... There are many different roles that come into play... Agree?

Thread Information