m_bartnett78 is offline New Member

Help needed. First time Dbol User

Firstly, I'd appreciate some educational answers as opposed to the angry haters that seem to troll the newbies on this site.

Im 29 year old male, 70kg at 13% body fat. I am a newbie, and I want to get some advice. I am unable to inject, for a couple of reasons, and therefore am looking at running a dbol ONLY cycle. The problem is I have 90 x 10mg tablets only. I am not looking for massive gains, I am just trying to hopefully jolt myself out of a rut in my training that i have been doing for 12 months.

I was wondering if keeping a low dose like some posts suggest (10mg a day spilt over morning and afternoon) would give me the gains I'm after.
    I would count a 2 kg increase in lean muscle and 2 kg reduction of body fat as success over 6 weeks. My diet is clean.

My thoughts are that if i keep the dose low i may avoid needing pct and avoid the nasty side affects that so many people seem happy to accept (fat faced and acne being the ugliest)..

Your help is greatly appreciated, please if you think low dose dbol only is a bad idea please explain why.

And if you have a better suggestion as to how i should intake my 90 tabs, let me know.

Thanks in advance

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not start low dose and see how you respond. You may not need much for results
    and then again you could be a guy who needs a little more. BEST to start as minimal dose
    as possible though IMO.

Thanks for your response. Is it better to split the tablet in half and have 5mg in the morning/5mg in the afternoon?

What about timing on training days, better to have post/pre workout?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Well, you're not going to like my reply, but I'm going to be 'that guy'. There's a couple of things wrong with this. Firstly, a dbol only cycle is a horrible idea for several reasons. Orals are very hard on your liver. Also, nearly all the weight you gain will be water weight, and you will lose it, and possibly even some of your natural gains. Yes, you may even end up smaller and weaker than you are right now.

The other problem is that you're 70kg. Something is seriously lacking in your diet. You don't need drugs, you need food. What's the reasons you can't inject? Every cycle should have a testosterone base. Orals are only used as a kickstart to cycles or on the back end. They're never the base of any cycle. You will be very disappointed if you go through with this. Please rethink it.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are unable to inject then you should really reevaluate the thought of using gear.

Thanks for your replies. After reading further forum posts I've decided against doing a cycle.

Now, what to do with my dbol .......

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by m_bartnett78
    Thanks for your replies. After reading further forum posts I've decided against doing a cycle. Now, what to do with my dbol.......
    good choice brother

Quote Originally Posted by m_bartnett78
    Thanks for your replies. After reading further forum posts I've decided against doing a cycle. Now, what to do with my dbol.......
    Keep it for future or sell it to a friend

Reiid13 is offline Member
    70kg ???

MY FRIEND QUICK EAT A STEAK

Your issue isnt " ive reached my genetic potential and now want to take it further"

You need to get that diet of yours in check , dont worry about no Dbol

poppz is offline Senior Member
    For some reason, i think your a youngster. Dbol will bloat u, put weight on, and u will lose it in a month or 2 . Also it will drop your test levels . Im sure u dont want that. Either overcome the pin, or leave it alone.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Now, I latched onto the 70kg thing too, guys... But, to be fair, without knowing his height, his weight is useless information.
    What if he's < 5'5"? At 154 lbs, and 13%, that wouldn't be so bad now, eh?

Thread Information